Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread 17:20 - Jan 27 with 15649 viewsModeratorC

All Leicester players rested, ready and waiting.

Latest Swansea City news, comparisons, stats and a Foxes warning 29th Jan 2024 11:11
Swansea City continue their journey in to the crazy world of Championship fixtures tomorrow night when they visit Leicester City. (7:45pm) It’s been a struggle for the Swans every time they meet a form team in this league, and it continued to be last time out. Their last league meeting, a 3-1 home loss to Southampton. 0

TEAM NEWS : Leicester City v Swansea City plus Yates & Mykola latest 30th Jan 2024 13:18
Tonight’s Championship game at Leicester City presents similar issues to that faced at Bournemouth last Thursday night. Very much a Premier League club in waiting with all the attributes of their first year of EPL parachute money, this is the hardest away game of the season. 2

Swansea City : Same old story, same old result, not a lot changes 31st Jan 2024 08:00
Swansea City lost again last night, this time to Leicester City, 3-1. It was a slight improvement on the previous two games which saw the Swans ship eight goals, but that’s eleven goals conceded in three matches, fixtures which were all littered with incredibly naive passing mistakes. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:36 - Jan 27 with 5516 viewsQJumpingJack

I am not looking forward to this game.....
Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:09 - Jan 27 with 5490 viewsKeithHaynes

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:36 - Jan 27 by QJumpingJack

I am not looking forward to this game.....

They are they rested most of their top players today 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:44 - Jan 27 with 5452 viewsWhiterockin

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:09 - Jan 27 by KeithHaynes

So they won't be match sharp then.

2-2.
Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:29 - Jan 27 with 5402 viewsKeithHaynes

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:44 - Jan 27 by Whiterockin

So they won't be match sharp then.

2-2.

I’m going for a 1-2. And why not 😂

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:40 - Jan 27 with 5337 viewsWhiterockin

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:29 - Jan 27 by KeithHaynes

Why not indeed, we are due an unexpected result.
Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:51 - Jan 27 with 5315 viewsunion_jack

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:29 - Jan 27 by KeithHaynes

And why not?

Ok, where do I start?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:02 - Jan 27 with 5305 viewsKeithHaynes

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:51 - Jan 27 by union_jack

And why not?

Ok, where do I start?

On the left wing, as I pick the ball up from Grimes who looks like he’s going to pass back to Rushworth, in fact I tackled him, make a diagonal run, I’ll chip it over Vardy’s mum and your are in on goal.

Ignore Yates to your right, he isn’t even playing, we didn’t sign him, a mere apparition.

All you have to do now is slot it home.

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:07 - Jan 27 with 5292 viewsWhiterockin

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:02 - Jan 27 by KeithHaynes

On the left wing, as I pick the ball up from Grimes who looks like he’s going to pass back to Rushworth, in fact I tackled him, make a diagonal run, I’ll chip it over Vardy’s mum and your are in on goal.

Ignore Yates to your right, he isn’t even playing, we didn’t sign him, a mere apparition.

I'll have a glass and join you.
Login to get fewer ads

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:13 - Jan 27 with 5275 viewsunion_jack

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:02 - Jan 27 by KeithHaynes

Bollox, the pressure got to me😁

Sorry!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:18 - Jan 27 with 5266 viewsCanveySwan

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:13 - Jan 27 by union_jack

Bollox, the pressure got to me😁

Sorry!

I’m going 1-3,got a feeling
Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:48 - Jan 28 with 5096 viewsJohnw102

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:09 - Jan 27 by KeithHaynes

So did we on Thursday, so we will be super fit to give them a thrashing, no problem! Just off to take my meds!!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:19 - Jan 28 with 4928 viewsYrAlarch

I've just read 'Keith in Wonderland' by Lewis Carroll.
Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 22:11 - Jan 28 with 4794 viewsmax936

"Apparition."

I'll nominate that for word of the day, I have them on Lottery nights

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:10 - Jan 29 with 4695 viewsonehunglow

Leicester one of the many on my detest list

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:43 - Jan 29 with 4674 viewsAzzuriswan

We cant play as badly as last Thursdays capitulation in the cup...can we? There has been silence from the players after that debacle thankfully. Maybe they have run out of new superlatives to give us supporters or perhaps the higher ups have stopped them speaking to the press.
Anyway we are due a shock result and could it be here tomorrow night? I saw us win at Filbert Street many moons ago and that was a shock result....
Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:23 - Jan 29 with 4628 viewsvetchonian

given the amount of effort ours put in on Thursday we will be rested too

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:04 - Jan 29 with 4559 viewsKeithHaynes

Latest Swansea City news, comparisons, stats and a Foxes warning 29th Jan 2024 11:11
Swansea City continue their journey in to the crazy world of Championship fixtures tomorrow night when they visit Leicester City. (7:45pm) It’s been a struggle for the Swans every time they meet a form team in this league, and it continued to be last time out. Their last league meeting, a 3-1 home loss to Southampton. 0

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:21 - Jan 29 with 4485 viewsFlashberryjack

Going on present form, I'm afraid I can't see anything but a defeat, the only question is, will it be another trouncing or will we be able to hold them to a respectable score line.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:45 - Jan 29 with 4450 viewsBoundy

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:18 - Jan 27 by CanveySwan

I’m going 1-3,got a feeling

There's a 3 in there somewhere, not sure if its us though

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:34 - Jan 29 with 4409 viewsyatesie3

Anyone going?
Or know where everyone is going before the game?
Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:47 - Jan 30 with 4136 viewsswan65split

Dreading this one!!! just go prove me wrong boys COYS.
Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:58 - Jan 30 with 4121 viewspete

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:47 - Jan 30 by swan65split

Dreading this one!!! just go prove me wrong boys COYS.

can really only see 1 winner but whoever pulls on our shirt today MUST show determination and pride at the least, the last 2 game first halfs have been appaling to say the least and as it stands every other team will fancy beating us , so come on lads show them what YOU can do
anyone going safe travel
Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:36 - Jan 30 with 4083 viewsyatesie3

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:58 - Jan 30 by pete

can really only see 1 winner but whoever pulls on our shirt today MUST show determination and pride at the least, the last 2 game first halfs have been appaling to say the least and as it stands every other team will fancy beating us , so come on lads show them what YOU can do
anyone going safe travel

I'm taking it as a free pass, we are expected to be turned over massively so there shouldn't be much pressure and hopefully get something.

Having said that, so have our last two games and look how they turned out!
Not looking forward to the trip I must be honest
Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:24 - Jan 30 with 3964 viewsKeithHaynes

TEAM NEWS

TEAM NEWS : Leicester City v Swansea City plus Yates & Mykola latest 30th Jan 2024 13:18
Tonight’s Championship game at Leicester City presents similar issues to that faced at Bournemouth last Thursday night. Very much a Premier League club in waiting with all the attributes of their first year of EPL parachute money, this is the hardest away game of the season. 2

Leicester City v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:29 - Jan 30 with 3766 viewsSullutaCreturned

With Grimes I take it, he always passes it back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024