Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : REACTION 11:09 - Apr 3 with 10623 viewsModeratorC

Not a happy hunting ground, and overall with only one win in seven games against our hosts this is going to be a real challenge, especially if the current attitude continues.

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth 4th Apr 2024 18:50
Luke Williams is now under scrutiny regards the non selection of Mykola Kukharevych who many believe hasn’t been given any chance this season. He has twenty seven minutes of football in sixteen games and last played for one minute per game against Norwich, Leicester and Plymouth. He hasn’t started a game this term and has played just 135 minutes all season. 0

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … 5th Apr 2024 11:39
Swansea City head coach, Luke Williams has talked about the two players who currently have one year options on their deals at the club. Both Nathan Wood and Liam Cullen are currently the topic of conversation, and Luke explained their situations pre tomorrow’s game against Middlesbrough. 0

Ronald fatigued after a promising start at Swansea City 6th Apr 2024 08:00
The Swans wake up this morning within striking distance of Middlesbrough and the Riverside stadium with some pretty decent weather about this afternoon. This fixture has never been a good one for the Swans, and we know personally two supporters from the north east who have been at this game over the years. One of those hardy souls has been on five occasions without seeing a Swansea win. 0

Another diabolical showing from Luke Williams Swansea City 6th Apr 2024 17:41
Once again an excellent showing from the Jack Army witnessed an appalling display with most undertaking a six hour round trip to watch this game. How the Swans can actually look themselves in the mirror after the last three games is a mystery, this really isn’t what the supporters of this club deserve. 0

There had better be blood and thunder ! 6th Apr 2024 18:27
Luke Williams responds to the pathetic display from Swansea City at Middlesbrough. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:24 - Apr 3 with 3593 viewsonehunglow

Forgot we were playing these.
Tough place to go and we need something from the game
It’s getting very unnerving now but I hope Lukey is seeing the light ,which is he can’t expect his players with their ability to play as he dreams .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:29 - Apr 3 with 3593 viewsKeithHaynes

As has been stated, crosses coming in from both wings and nobody in a central position to convert or at least looking like they can do something positive.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:28 - Apr 3 with 3541 viewsWhiterockin

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:24 - Apr 3 by onehunglow

It’s getting very unnerving now but I hope Lukey is seeing the light ,which is he can’t expect his players with their ability to play as he dreams .

Relax we are safe.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:38 - Apr 3 with 3531 viewsWhiterockin

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:29 - Apr 3 by KeithHaynes

As has been stated, crosses coming in from both wings and nobody in a central position to convert or at least looking like they can do something positive.

No point playing with two wide players if nobody decent is up top. To utilise what we have I would go 4-4-2 with Lowe and Cullen up front, midfield of Grimes Patterson Placheta and Ronald, may sound strange as I said no wingers but I think Lowe and Cullen will pull the defenders about leaving space for Ronald and Placheta to cut inside. Time to mix it up a bit.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:25 - Apr 3 with 3486 viewsonehunglow

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:28 - Apr 3 by Whiterockin

Relax we are safe.

As of now ,I can’t see how anyone can relax

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:49 - Apr 3 with 3426 viewsnantywatcher

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:38 - Apr 3 by Whiterockin

No point playing with two wide players if nobody decent is up top. To utilise what we have I would go 4-4-2 with Lowe and Cullen up front, midfield of Grimes Patterson Placheta and Ronald, may sound strange as I said no wingers but I think Lowe and Cullen will pull the defenders about leaving space for Ronald and Placheta to cut inside. Time to mix it up a bit.

Ronald seems to be going backwards at a rate of knots, Placheta has never set the world alight. Patto was diabolical when he came on against QPR. Our young debutant looked better than the other three combined, I'd definitely start him, we haven't had a player who looks tricky with the ball at his feet for a long time.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:12 - Apr 3 with 3367 viewsonehunglow

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:49 - Apr 3 by nantywatcher

Ronald seems to be going backwards at a rate of knots, Placheta has never set the world alight. Patto was diabolical when he came on against QPR. Our young debutant looked better than the other three combined, I'd definitely start him, we haven't had a player who looks tricky with the ball at his feet for a long time.

He would be the first to have gone backwards with us.
We will lose this talent unless we wide up.

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:12 - Apr 3 with 3230 viewsmax936

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:38 - Apr 3 by Whiterockin

We'll get ruined with that midfield, Borough will flood through the middle of the park. Anyway it'll be Fulton in the middle with Grimes, you know it, I know it and the majority of the rest of the fan base know it.
Unless Allen is fit, even then I doubt he'd start.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:02 - Apr 3 with 3182 viewsbuilthjack

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:29 - Apr 3 by KeithHaynes

We do need to put some decent crosses in though.
Key hit his first three no more than three foot off the ground and his next two 15 foot in the air.
Room for improvement.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:18 - Apr 3 with 3163 viewsKeithHaynes

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:02 - Apr 3 by builthjack

Key hit his first three no more than three foot off the ground and his next two 15 foot in the air.
Room for improvement.

When Yates had a clear header on goal he messed it up,
Granted the crossing is shocking, but when we do get a chance it’s the same result.

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 22:31 - Apr 3 with 3038 viewsRichardO

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:02 - Apr 3 by builthjack

Room for improvement.

Those first two crosses by Key were teasing crosses into the box nobody getting across the defenders as for the number of high crosses we really need to get the ball into players feet in the box, funny how we can play controlled football at the back but are headless chickens any where near the opposition box.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:03 - Apr 4 with 2893 viewsKeithHaynes

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:24 - Apr 3 by onehunglow

Recent record there is very poor.

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:27 - Apr 4 with 2739 viewsonehunglow

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:03 - Apr 4 by KeithHaynes

Recent record there is very poor.

Time to change it

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 18:59 - Apr 4 with 2610 viewsKeithHaynes

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth 4th Apr 2024 18:50
Luke Williams is now under scrutiny regards the non selection of Mykola Kukharevych who many believe hasn’t been given any chance this season. He has twenty seven minutes of football in sixteen games and last played for one minute per game against Norwich, Leicester and Plymouth. He hasn’t started a game this term and has played just 135 minutes all season. 0

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 19:00 - Apr 4 with 2598 viewsKeithHaynes

Time for this website to come together and go the extra mile.

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 19:31 - Apr 4 with 2558 viewsunion_jack

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 19:00 - Apr 4 by KeithHaynes

Time for this website to come together and go the extra mile.

Rather cryptic Keith!?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 19:34 - Apr 4 with 2552 viewsKeithHaynes

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 19:31 - Apr 4 by union_jack

Rather cryptic Keith!?

Not at all mate, speak your mind on this evenings topic.
We are being taken for mugs by all and sundry.

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 19:39 - Apr 4 with 2537 viewsonehunglow

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 19:34 - Apr 4 by KeithHaynes

Can I be Frank!

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 19:39 - Apr 4 with 2539 viewsunion_jack

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 19:34 - Apr 4 by KeithHaynes

I see what you mean now.

I’d love to know the reasons why Mykola is not picked but they may not be in the public interest so to speak hence why the club are keeping silent.

Clearly, his assets would make him a dangerous player and Saturday gone we were crying out for someone like him but if things are not harmonious behind the scenes maybe the club are right to not pass any comment and protect him from public disapproval.

Sometimes what’s not said can be more damning but more diplomatic than words.

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 19:49 - Apr 4 with 2531 viewsKeithHaynes

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 19:39 - Apr 4 by union_jack

I see what you mean now.

I’d love to know the reasons why Mykola is not picked but they may not be in the public interest so to speak hence why the club are keeping silent.

Clearly, his assets would make him a dangerous player and Saturday gone we were crying out for someone like him but if things are not harmonious behind the scenes maybe the club are right to not pass any comment and protect him from public disapproval.

Sometimes what’s not said can be more damning but more diplomatic than words.

We need to know why he isn’t being selected when he’s fit for the U23 side a day later.

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 20:21 - Apr 4 with 2498 viewsblackpooljack

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 19:49 - Apr 4 by KeithHaynes

We need to know why he isn’t being selected when he’s fit for the U23 side a day later.

I'd like to know why we are being told he is not fit and then the club are then stupid enough to allow him to go and pkay U21's making it obvious we are being lied to.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 20:32 - Apr 4 with 2473 viewsunion_jack

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 19:49 - Apr 4 by KeithHaynes

Well as I said, by telling us the truth may expose certain things that would paint him in a bad light so they dont comment so as to protect him. Clearly he’s fit else he wouldn’t have played in the U21 game so they are saying something by saying nothing.

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 20:56 - Apr 4 with 2443 viewsKeithHaynes

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 20:32 - Apr 4 by union_jack

Well as I said, by telling us the truth may expose certain things that would paint him in a bad light so they dont comment so as to protect him. Clearly he’s fit else he wouldn’t have played in the U21 game so they are saying something by saying nothing.

Not good enough, the lies are pathetic.

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 21:42 - Apr 4 with 2398 viewsunion_jack

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 20:56 - Apr 4 by KeithHaynes

Not good enough, the lies are pathetic.

I did my best😞

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 12:20 - Apr 5 with 2147 viewsonehunglow

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 21:42 - Apr 4 by union_jack

I did my best😞

...It wasn't much
I told the truth
I didn't come to fool ya
Even though it all went wrong
I 'll stand before the lord of song
With nothing on my lips
Except Halleluyah

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024