Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : REACTION 11:09 - Apr 3 with 11483 viewsModeratorC

Not a happy hunting ground, and overall with only one win in seven games against our hosts this is going to be a real challenge, especially if the current attitude continues.

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth 4th Apr 2024 18:50
Luke Williams is now under scrutiny regards the non selection of Mykola Kukharevych who many believe hasn’t been given any chance this season. He has twenty seven minutes of football in sixteen games and last played for one minute per game against Norwich, Leicester and Plymouth. He hasn’t started a game this term and has played just 135 minutes all season. 0

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … 5th Apr 2024 11:39
Swansea City head coach, Luke Williams has talked about the two players who currently have one year options on their deals at the club. Both Nathan Wood and Liam Cullen are currently the topic of conversation, and Luke explained their situations pre tomorrow’s game against Middlesbrough. 0

Ronald fatigued after a promising start at Swansea City 6th Apr 2024 08:00
The Swans wake up this morning within striking distance of Middlesbrough and the Riverside stadium with some pretty decent weather about this afternoon. This fixture has never been a good one for the Swans, and we know personally two supporters from the north east who have been at this game over the years. One of those hardy souls has been on five occasions without seeing a Swansea win. 0

Another diabolical showing from Luke Williams Swansea City 6th Apr 2024 17:41
Once again an excellent showing from the Jack Army witnessed an appalling display with most undertaking a six hour round trip to watch this game. How the Swans can actually look themselves in the mirror after the last three games is a mystery, this really isn’t what the supporters of this club deserve. 0

There had better be blood and thunder ! 6th Apr 2024 18:27
Luke Williams responds to the pathetic display from Swansea City at Middlesbrough. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 17:16 - Apr 6 with 1625 viewsRichardO

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 17:02 - Apr 6 by QJumpingJack

The Cardiff win has papered over the cracks.

The players, staff and owners need to have a good hard look at themselves as this is simply not good enough. We are sleepwalking into League 1.

I want us to go out to win games, who would want to be in the Swansea forward line waiting for the ball never to come in an area where there is no support from a midfield who don't know how to get the better of their opposite number I want to see us on the front foot, throw in being taken quickly where they can be quick ball making rhe opposite work hard for their possession. Did we actually make one clear chance today.?
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 17:20 - Apr 6 with 1599 viewsWhiterockin

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 17:05 - Apr 6 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Get the sodding chef back in there if that’s what it takes.

Message is simple, if you don't win you don't eat.
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 17:23 - Apr 6 with 1553 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 17:20 - Apr 6 by Whiterockin

Message is simple, if you don't win you don't eat.

Wales on Line comprehensive report on CARDIFF, nothing on the Swans. Stand by, Liam is in a petrol station a mile from the ground 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 17:31 - Apr 6 with 1490 viewsFlashberryjack

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 17:05 - Apr 6 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Get the sodding chef back in there if that’s what it takes.

Aye put him up front, he couldn't be any worse than Yates.
Hopefully, this is the last time he pulls our shirt on.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 17:44 - Apr 6 with 1366 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 17:16 - Apr 6 by RichardO

I want us to go out to win games, who would want to be in the Swansea forward line waiting for the ball never to come in an area where there is no support from a midfield who don't know how to get the better of their opposite number I want to see us on the front foot, throw in being taken quickly where they can be quick ball making rhe opposite work hard for their possession. Did we actually make one clear chance today.?

I read Williams so not to blame
What then does a coach do,if not to improve and motivate players
Our players have gotten worse,quite clearly. It damns Williams .
Our “ style” is putrid and offensive to the eye.

Our shyte for brains owners have truly screwed us up

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 17:50 - Apr 6 with 1367 viewsKeithHaynes

Another diabolical showing from Luke Williams Swansea City 6th Apr 2024 17:41
Once again an excellent showing from the Jack Army witnessed an appalling display with most undertaking a six hour round trip to watch this game. How the Swans can actually look themselves in the mirror after the last three games is a mystery, this really isn’t what the supporters of this club deserve. 0

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:07 - Apr 6 with 1280 viewsjackrmee

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:04 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

I doubt it. He is probably still wondering how he hasn’t got a striker who could have buried Yates second chance. You know, someone with height.

Wow. Did you see the post match interview yet.
I think the hairdryers definitely came out at the end, if not half time.
Don’t think I’ve seen a manager so upset on camera post match. Thought he was going to cry. Final comment regarding the next fixtures “Yeah, better be blood and thunder”, whilst scowling at the reporter.
Maybe this could be what he needed. No more Mr Nice Guy, maybe 🤷‍♂️

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:12 - Apr 6 with 1252 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:07 - Apr 6 by jackrmee

Don’t think I’ve seen a manager so upset on camera post match. Thought he was going to cry. Final comment regarding the next fixtures “Yeah, better be blood and thunder”, whilst scowling at the reporter.

He needs to take a leaf out of Frank Burrows text book.

Login to get fewer ads

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:18 - Apr 6 with 1222 viewsdantheswansman

I can tell you why that team are beyoind awful in three simple statements

They would rather pass it backwards than play a forward ball, taking a risk and maybe causing panic in the opposition players

They take way too long picking out any pass, slower than a sloth on a slow day

There are three or four players who want to play good football and take on players but they are fighting a losing battle because when the three or four good players make the pass the player that gets it sends it straight back towards out keeper

Absolutely abysmal yet again, i cannot support that crap, if we go down and we really could then it will be deserved, never seen such a bunch of Sh** houses in my life, always wanting to pass back rather than play it towards the opposition goal

Ronald and Key were the exception to my disappointment , i guess i could include Lowe and Tymon too but the rest of them can sod off
Sick of it and how Nathan "can i pass it to the keeper" Wood is given plaudits and considered great by anyone is mind blowing

They don't look anything like a Championship team, they don't play like one and they probably wont be one next season!
a Fffffing disgrace
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:23 - Apr 6 with 1196 viewsFlashberryjack

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:12 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

He needs to take a leaf out of Frank Burrows text book.

He needs to take a leaf out of the football managers handbook, the page where it shows how to motivate your players and get them to move the ball faster, then read it, ten times a day until the end of the season.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:23 - Apr 6 with 1167 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:18 - Apr 6 by dantheswansman

I can tell you why that team are beyoind awful in three simple statements

They would rather pass it backwards than play a forward ball, taking a risk and maybe causing panic in the opposition players

They take way too long picking out any pass, slower than a sloth on a slow day

There are three or four players who want to play good football and take on players but they are fighting a losing battle because when the three or four good players make the pass the player that gets it sends it straight back towards out keeper

Absolutely abysmal yet again, i cannot support that crap, if we go down and we really could then it will be deserved, never seen such a bunch of Sh** houses in my life, always wanting to pass back rather than play it towards the opposition goal

Ronald and Key were the exception to my disappointment , i guess i could include Lowe and Tymon too but the rest of them can sod off
Sick of it and how Nathan "can i pass it to the keeper" Wood is given plaudits and considered great by anyone is mind blowing

They don't look anything like a Championship team, they don't play like one and they probably wont be one next season!
a Fffffing disgrace

Good posts.
It’s cowardice really.
Sideways and backwards as it’s safer .
Shameful
Fair play,Williams looked apoplectic in his interview after the game

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:31 - Apr 6 with 1175 viewsKeithHaynes

Luke Williams responds to the pathetic display from Swansea City at Middlesbrough. 0

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:40 - Apr 6 with 1100 viewsunion_jack

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:31 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

I hope that was his on the spot reaction not a rehearsed speech because if it is the former then the players need to respond. I can’t remember seeing such a post match interview with that level of anger before, not at this club. Fair play Luke, you’ve said the words; actions Wednesday?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:43 - Apr 6 with 1093 viewsshingle

All this debating and what if we did this or the manager should have done that what a fanbase we have lol unless the owners go, or decide to spend for decent players and decent managers which they obviously will not you need to accept there will be no improvement and the decline will continue simple really, at least there are only 5 games left for as to avoid slip into the bottom three coupled with there being a handful of teams as crap as us.
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:46 - Apr 6 with 1050 viewsReslovenSwan1

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 17:23 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

Wales on Line comprehensive report on CARDIFF, nothing on the Swans. Stand by, Liam is in a petrol station a mile from the ground 😂

Phil Branche went to Wrexham for the Women's international but no money for Tom Coleman to go to Middlesbrough.

How can Tom be "all things Swansea" if he cannot attend away games. Half all swansea s league games. Perhaps Swansea Independent can get agency fees off WoL.

Wise sage since Toshack era

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:48 - Apr 6 with 1048 viewsunion_jack

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:46 - Apr 6 by ReslovenSwan1

Phil Branche went to Wrexham for the Women's international but no money for Tom Coleman to go to Middlesbrough.

How can Tom be "all things Swansea" if he cannot attend away games. Half all swansea s league games. Perhaps Swansea Independent can get agency fees off WoL.

Just boycott the rag, that’s what I’ve done.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:59 - Apr 6 with 1010 viewsswan65split

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:07 - Apr 6 by jackrmee

Havent seen it, but heard him on RW....he sounded down, like the rest of us.
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 19:00 - Apr 6 with 1003 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:59 - Apr 6 by swan65split

Havent seen it, but heard him on RW....he sounded down, like the rest of us.

There you go mate.

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 19:03 - Apr 6 with 995 viewsdantheswansman

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:43 - Apr 6 by shingle

All this debating and what if we did this or the manager should have done that what a fanbase we have lol unless the owners go, or decide to spend for decent players and decent managers which they obviously will not you need to accept there will be no improvement and the decline will continue simple really, at least there are only 5 games left for as to avoid slip into the bottom three coupled with there being a handful of teams as crap as us.

Are you pretending to be a clown or have you always been one, the owners have spent spent spent, paid off numerous managers and are still spending
I don't particularly like our owners but to say they haven't invested is just false, we have spent a Shhhh hit ton of money
Its people like you with a grudge against the owners who are an issue, the manager isn't the issue either its the crap on the pitch that has held us back for years
Would you rather us be Cardiff whose owner has spent multiple 100's of million on them and got the 6th or 7th biggest wage bill in the league and still cannot score from open play?

Perspective man, try it !
[Post edited 6 Apr 19:06]
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 19:11 - Apr 6 with 978 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 19:03 - Apr 6 by dantheswansman

Are you pretending to be a clown or have you always been one, the owners have spent spent spent, paid off numerous managers and are still spending
I don't particularly like our owners but to say they haven't invested is just false, we have spent a Shhhh hit ton of money
Its people like you with a grudge against the owners who are an issue, the manager isn't the issue either its the crap on the pitch that has held us back for years
Would you rather us be Cardiff whose owner has spent multiple 100's of million on them and got the 6th or 7th biggest wage bill in the league and still cannot score from open play?

I would like to think people here see praise where it’s due and criticism as a part of the journey. The issue clearly is their judgement on incoming transfers based upon their reliance on Paul Watson to be the king of the future, which he isn’t.

Everyone puts over their views differently. But of course if you and Shingle want to fight it out in a debate without insults we are always happy to facilitate that.

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 19:20 - Apr 6 with 949 viewsdantheswansman

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 19:11 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

I would like to think people here see praise where it’s due and criticism as a part of the journey. The issue clearly is their judgement on incoming transfers based upon their reliance on Paul Watson to be the king of the future, which he isn’t.

Everyone puts over their views differently. But of course if you and Shingle want to fight it out in a debate without insults we are always happy to facilitate that.

I agree but stating false information as part of that argument is just not on, there is no debate because his argument is total false information.
We are at the point where the players get a free pass and the manager and owners get all the stick, that is simply not the case, the players have been woeful, do not listen to the instructions and embarrass us week in week out, they need to take the blame.
I know this lot can play with intensity and create but they chose not to, that is unacceptable, why should four of our squad be trying their ass off when the rest would rather pass it back to the keeper and think that is ok?
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 19:37 - Apr 6 with 888 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 19:20 - Apr 6 by dantheswansman

I agree but stating false information as part of that argument is just not on, there is no debate because his argument is total false information.
We are at the point where the players get a free pass and the manager and owners get all the stick, that is simply not the case, the players have been woeful, do not listen to the instructions and embarrass us week in week out, they need to take the blame.
I know this lot can play with intensity and create but they chose not to, that is unacceptable, why should four of our squad be trying their ass off when the rest would rather pass it back to the keeper and think that is ok?

They can but not for long
That’s the oroblem
It’s dawn to leadership
Owners select the coaches
We’re not well coached
It’s why we see what we see

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 20:14 - Apr 6 with 817 viewsTreforys_Jack

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 19:03 - Apr 6 by dantheswansman

Good post Dan
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 21:23 - Apr 6 with 697 viewsQJumpingJack

It will be interesting to read Coleman's notes on Wednesday for the Stoke game. Will he acknowledge that we are in a relegation fight?

And Ken Gude.
He is Chief Of Staff - here to create a winning mentality.
What is his message on Monday to the staff?
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 22:39 - Apr 6 with 622 viewsAnotherJohn

I'm starting to wonder where we pick up another three points. I can see us beating Rotherham, but will that be enough? What if we need to beat Millwall?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024