Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : REACTION 11:09 - Apr 3 with 11584 viewsModeratorC

Not a happy hunting ground, and overall with only one win in seven games against our hosts this is going to be a real challenge, especially if the current attitude continues.

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth 4th Apr 2024 18:50
Luke Williams is now under scrutiny regards the non selection of Mykola Kukharevych who many believe hasn’t been given any chance this season. He has twenty seven minutes of football in sixteen games and last played for one minute per game against Norwich, Leicester and Plymouth. He hasn’t started a game this term and has played just 135 minutes all season. 0

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … 5th Apr 2024 11:39
Swansea City head coach, Luke Williams has talked about the two players who currently have one year options on their deals at the club. Both Nathan Wood and Liam Cullen are currently the topic of conversation, and Luke explained their situations pre tomorrow’s game against Middlesbrough. 0

Ronald fatigued after a promising start at Swansea City 6th Apr 2024 08:00
The Swans wake up this morning within striking distance of Middlesbrough and the Riverside stadium with some pretty decent weather about this afternoon. This fixture has never been a good one for the Swans, and we know personally two supporters from the north east who have been at this game over the years. One of those hardy souls has been on five occasions without seeing a Swansea win. 0

Another diabolical showing from Luke Williams Swansea City 6th Apr 2024 17:41
Once again an excellent showing from the Jack Army witnessed an appalling display with most undertaking a six hour round trip to watch this game. How the Swans can actually look themselves in the mirror after the last three games is a mystery, this really isn’t what the supporters of this club deserve. 0

There had better be blood and thunder ! 6th Apr 2024 18:27
Luke Williams responds to the pathetic display from Swansea City at Middlesbrough. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 23:31 - Apr 6 with 1219 viewsRichardO

We are now in the if we keep doing the same correctly all will come good phase as per Martiin's unsussessful tenure,. We need to change our game plan and not be so predictable so that any half decent manager's team can defend against our tepid playing style. Defend as a solid back four because at the moment we are no longer defending with a back three it is more like a back two until the midfield drops so deep,get the midfield out of the defence so they can boss the game from the midfield because Grimes is not bossing anything at the moment stuck on on the edge of our penalty box.
The fear factor has truly creeped into the team we are frozen in indecision.

Any potential we have seen since William's arrival has vanished with four insipid displays.
For all Cabango's awkwardness and mistakes I would make him the first man on my team sheet.
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 23:32 - Apr 6 with 1200 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 22:39 - Apr 6 by AnotherJohn

I'm starting to wonder where we pick up another three points. I can see us beating Rotherham, but will that be enough? What if we need to beat Millwall?

We will have to fight
Good luck with that
I laugh about Williams plans for end of season contract stuff
He’s not funny though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 04:23 - Apr 7 with 1096 viewsTenbySwan

Looking at the game today, other than the score being 2 0 , have we improved from the 5 0 thrashing at Southampton on Boxing Day?

We seem to take one step forward and two backwards as a team
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 06:08 - Apr 7 with 1081 viewsbuilthjack

It’s looking like a bit of a rerun of our final PL weeks. Frightening.
Let’s hope we turn it around on Wed and Sat.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 09:54 - Apr 7 with 939 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 06:08 - Apr 7 by builthjack

Remember my own son,When seeing me worry with six games to go,laughing and saying you won’t be going down dad. Relax.
Haunting indeed

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 10:00 - Apr 7 with 942 viewsunion_jack

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 06:08 - Apr 7 by builthjack

My feelings exactly.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 10:18 - Apr 7 with 916 viewsvetchonian

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 04:23 - Apr 7 by TenbySwan

Looking at the game today, other than the score being 2 0 , have we improved from the 5 0 thrashing at Southampton on Boxing Day?

We seem to take one step forward and two backwards as a team

I ask what happened to the passion and intensity we saw against Cardiff?
It was great tixsee the return of the prekickoff players huddle but it seems that was a one off.
Maybe Naughton was more of an influence than many think.
It's going to be a squeaky bum finish to the season.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 10:56 - Apr 7 with 879 viewsQJumpingJack

Some of the high paid executives at the club really need to start proving their worth between now and the end of the season.
Login to get fewer ads

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 11:11 - Apr 7 with 867 viewsjackrmee

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 10:18 - Apr 7 by vetchonian

I ask what happened to the passion and intensity we saw against Cardiff?
It was great tixsee the return of the prekickoff players huddle but it seems that was a one off.
Maybe Naughton was more of an influence than many think.
It's going to be a squeaky bum finish to the season.

I think LW is asking himself the same questions, hence the display of anger/upset

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 11:25 - Apr 7 with 856 viewsmax936

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 11:11 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

I think LW is asking himself the same questions, hence the display of anger/upset

I'm fine with him displaying anger/upset, but at the end of the day he's the manager and if he can't get these players motivated to perform better then he needs to go before its to late and lets get Sheehan to see us through till the end of the season, at least!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 11:35 - Apr 7 with 849 viewsmax936

Where's the performance that was on view in that Derby game gone, that should have been the stepping stone in going forward, I really don't think that fortnight without games after that win as helped, but at the same time they had a fortnight to improve on that performance, but they've gone backwards. Unbelievable!

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 12:05 - Apr 7 with 809 viewsTreforys_Jack

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 11:35 - Apr 7 by max936

Where's the performance that was on view in that Derby game gone, that should have been the stepping stone in going forward, I really don't think that fortnight without games after that win as helped, but at the same time they had a fortnight to improve on that performance, but they've gone backwards. Unbelievable!

Exactly Max, starting with Yates and Fulton is just asking for trouble.
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 12:45 - Apr 7 with 761 viewsjackrmee

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 11:25 - Apr 7 by max936

I'm fine with him displaying anger/upset, but at the end of the day he's the manager and if he can't get these players motivated to perform better then he needs to go before its to late and lets get Sheehan to see us through till the end of the season, at least!

I think he probably thinks the same by sound of him.
I can see Williams quitting before he’s sacked tbh.
He seemed totally bewildered regarding why his players aren’t putting in the effort he’s demanding

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 12:46 - Apr 7 with 759 viewsjackrmee

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 12:05 - Apr 7 by Treforys_Jack

Exactly Max, starting with Yates and Fulton is just asking for trouble.

Who could have started instead of Fulton?

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 13:08 - Apr 7 with 731 viewsSullutaCreturned

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 12:46 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

Patino, or maybe start Futlon with Patino!

Doing the same thing week after week is just getting us deeper into trouble though.

Williams can be angry but what does he change? Same formation, same players...same results, Cardiff apart.

maybe we just need to face up to it, these over paid a-wipes dont give a monkeys cuss and if we go down they still have their contracts.
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 13:12 - Apr 7 with 717 viewsmax936

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 12:46 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

That's a good point at the moment, Walsh maybe?
Why is he selecting Yates is another question?

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 13:15 - Apr 7 with 715 viewsunion_jack

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 13:08 - Apr 7 by SullutaCreturned

Doing the same thing week after week is just getting us deeper into trouble though.

Williams can be angry but what does he change? Same formation, same players...same results, Cardiff apart.

maybe we just need to face up to it, these over paid a-wipes dont give a monkeys cuss and if we go down they still have their contracts.

It’s the ‘Cardiff apart’ bit that is causing the problems. It shows Williams the teams he’s picking CAN do it but they are, for reasons known only to them not doing so. If we hadn’t beaten Cardiff maybe changes would already have been made. We’ll never know of course!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 13:17 - Apr 7 with 716 viewsjackrmee

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 13:08 - Apr 7 by SullutaCreturned

Yes I would prefer Patino, but 3 managers haven’t been keen. There’s clearly a problem there. Sheehan didn’t play him even though he said he gets on better with Patino than anyone else at the club. Clearly a problem with the kid.

I don’t blame the manager for all of this.partialky yes. Mostly down to the players attitudes and reasons we don’t know behind the scenes, that are being called bare faced lies by our manager.

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 13:18 - Apr 7 with 716 viewsjackrmee

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 13:12 - Apr 7 by max936

That's a good point at the moment, Walsh maybe?
Why is he selecting Yates is another question?

Agree totally.
Yates can do one.
I’d love Walsh to start before Fults, and I personally think LW would too. But he’s not quite there yet for a full game.

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 13:27 - Apr 7 with 701 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 13:18 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

Agree totally.
Yates can do one.
I’d love Walsh to start before Fults, and I personally think LW would too. But he’s not quite there yet for a full game.

Starting with Yates is playing with ten men

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 13:51 - Apr 7 with 667 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Chef or tea lady, anyone basically. Walsh, Patino
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : REACTION on 16:02 - Apr 7 with 578 viewsMad_Mike

Abdulai.
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : REACTION on 18:09 - Apr 7 with 474 viewsSullutaCreturned

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : REACTION on 16:02 - Apr 7 by Mad_Mike

Abdulai.

Why not give him a go. If something doesn't work and hasn't for months, why keep doing it.
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:28 - Apr 7 with 451 viewsshingle

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 19:03 - Apr 6 by dantheswansman

Are you pretending to be a clown or have you always been one, the owners have spent spent spent, paid off numerous managers and are still spending
I don't particularly like our owners but to say they haven't invested is just false, we have spent a Shhhh hit ton of money
Its people like you with a grudge against the owners who are an issue, the manager isn't the issue either its the crap on the pitch that has held us back for years
Would you rather us be Cardiff whose owner has spent multiple 100's of million on them and got the 6th or 7th biggest wage bill in the league and still cannot score from open play?

Perspective man, try it !
[Post edited 6 Apr 19:06]

You say the owners have spent spent spent and paid off numerous managers that they brought in, and then call others clowns yet you forget to add sold sold sold so you must be the court Jester, so much for perspective as you say, what a dimwit lol.
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 19:50 - Apr 7 with 384 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 18:28 - Apr 7 by shingle

You say the owners have spent spent spent and paid off numerous managers that they brought in, and then call others clowns yet you forget to add sold sold sold so you must be the court Jester, so much for perspective as you say, what a dimwit lol.

If they brought in realistic coaches,then they wouldn’t have to.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024