Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : REACTION 11:09 - Apr 3 with 11480 viewsModeratorC

Not a happy hunting ground, and overall with only one win in seven games against our hosts this is going to be a real challenge, especially if the current attitude continues.

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth 4th Apr 2024 18:50
Luke Williams is now under scrutiny regards the non selection of Mykola Kukharevych who many believe hasn’t been given any chance this season. He has twenty seven minutes of football in sixteen games and last played for one minute per game against Norwich, Leicester and Plymouth. He hasn’t started a game this term and has played just 135 minutes all season. 0

Luke Williams examines the Swans contractual issues - and there’s a few … 5th Apr 2024 11:39
Swansea City head coach, Luke Williams has talked about the two players who currently have one year options on their deals at the club. Both Nathan Wood and Liam Cullen are currently the topic of conversation, and Luke explained their situations pre tomorrow’s game against Middlesbrough. 0

Ronald fatigued after a promising start at Swansea City 6th Apr 2024 08:00
The Swans wake up this morning within striking distance of Middlesbrough and the Riverside stadium with some pretty decent weather about this afternoon. This fixture has never been a good one for the Swans, and we know personally two supporters from the north east who have been at this game over the years. One of those hardy souls has been on five occasions without seeing a Swansea win. 0

Another diabolical showing from Luke Williams Swansea City 6th Apr 2024 17:41
Once again an excellent showing from the Jack Army witnessed an appalling display with most undertaking a six hour round trip to watch this game. How the Swans can actually look themselves in the mirror after the last three games is a mystery, this really isn’t what the supporters of this club deserve. 0

There had better be blood and thunder ! 6th Apr 2024 18:27
Luke Williams responds to the pathetic display from Swansea City at Middlesbrough. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:37 - Apr 6 with 1213 viewsJohnw102

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:30 - Apr 6 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I don’t think much of Yates but I feel in the interest of fairness it has to be pointed out he has been living off absolute scraps all season.

And joint top scorer.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:41 - Apr 6 with 1164 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:30 - Apr 6 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I don’t think much of Yates but I feel in the interest of fairness it has to be pointed out he has been living off absolute scraps all season.

Sadly he does not have the ability to join in the general build up play in the way that someone like Borini could.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:45 - Apr 6 with 1133 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:41 - Apr 6 by JACKMANANDBOY

Sadly he does not have the ability to join in the general build up play in the way that someone like Borini could.

We’ve been spoiled a bit with the likes of piroe and ayew in recent years. There’s not many players at this level who can create their own chances like they could.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:46 - Apr 6 with 1125 viewsJohnw102

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:41 - Apr 6 by JACKMANANDBOY

Agree upto a point, but a couple of mins ago played a lovely through ball to Ronald.

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:49 - Apr 6 with 1059 viewsJohnw102

FFS Woods and Grimes. 😡

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:49 - Apr 6 with 1047 viewsonehunglow

Just hope we don’t have to rely on team spirit to stay up.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:53 - Apr 6 with 969 viewsbuilthjack

We are diabolical. Absolutely awful.
Pathetic defending for their goal, Grimes scared to close him down properly, stood off and let him shoot. I fear for us if we lose today and Wednesday.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:54 - Apr 6 with 951 viewsKeithHaynes

Liam texts me to say Welsh the referee has family ties to Middlesbrough and she’s from thirty miles up the road.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:56 - Apr 6 with 918 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:53 - Apr 6 by builthjack

Pathetic defending for their goal, Grimes scared to close him down properly, stood off and let him shoot. I fear for us if we lose today and Wednesday.

Be fearful.
No way can we stay up with this spineless lot coached by an utter clown .
Nobody can say we are safe and mean it.
We have little ability,tactics or simple guts
We have nothing to keep us up.
After the game,more crap from Williams

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:56 - Apr 6 with 921 viewsunion_jack

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:54 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

Liam texts me to say Welsh the referee has family ties to Middlesbrough and she’s from thirty miles up the road.

She’s not the source of our problems and reffed well I’d say.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:56 - Apr 6 with 902 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:56 - Apr 6 by union_jack

Hardly noticed her and that’s a good sign.
This is simply down to us

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:57 - Apr 6 with 896 viewsRhonddaSwans

Sleepwalking into relagation chaps 😡

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:59 - Apr 6 with 877 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:57 - Apr 6 by RhonddaSwans

Sleepwalking into relagation chaps 😡

Nightmare

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:01 - Apr 6 with 845 viewsunion_jack

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:49 - Apr 6 by Johnw102

FFS Woods and Grimes. 😡

Woods is trying far too hard to impress.

And failing too often.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:02 - Apr 6 with 826 viewsjackrmee

Not much optimism from me today.
At least we have a full half to get back into it. Williams better have smashed a few hairdryers the count

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:03 - Apr 6 with 812 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:56 - Apr 6 by union_jack

Didn’t take any action for the foul on Tymon and according to Liam left five cheap tackles go on Key and Fulton. No she isn’t the problem, but she has previous favouring Boro this season which resulted in an EFL apology.

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:04 - Apr 6 with 796 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:02 - Apr 6 by jackrmee

Not much optimism from me today.
At least we have a full half to get back into it. Williams better have smashed a few hairdryers the count

I doubt it. He is probably still wondering how he hasn’t got a striker who could have buried Yates second chance. You know, someone with height.

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 16:06 - Apr 6 with 769 viewsReslovenSwan1

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 12:20 - Apr 5 by onehunglow

...It wasn't much
I told the truth
I didn't come to fool ya
Even though it all went wrong
I 'll stand before the lord of song
With nothing on my lips
Except Halleluyah

None of Lowe Cullen or Yates can head the ball cleanly. This is the strength of McBurnie who could head the ball be a presence hold up the ball link up play. How Cullen could come through the academy and still not head the ball beggars belief. Swansea are leaving a lot of critical goals left on the table so to speak.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 16:07 - Apr 6 with 738 viewsonehunglow

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 16:06 - Apr 6 by ReslovenSwan1

None of Lowe Cullen or Yates can head the ball cleanly. This is the strength of McBurnie who could head the ball be a presence hold up the ball link up play. How Cullen could come through the academy and still not head the ball beggars belief. Swansea are leaving a lot of critical goals left on the table so to speak.

Agree with that
I can’t believe how bad we are right now.
I truly am fearful and it’s fully justified,looking at this garbage .
We are so slops in every way

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 16:08 - Apr 6 with 719 viewsKeithHaynes

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 16:07 - Apr 6 by onehunglow

Agree with that
I can’t believe how bad we are right now.
I truly am fearful and it’s fully justified,looking at this garbage .
We are so slops in every way

We will get that win, no problems but this is an awful season. Apparently around 300 jacks there today. I mean, what can be said to them by the head coach ?

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:10 - Apr 6 with 708 viewsJohnw102

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 15:53 - Apr 6 by builthjack

He is frightened of sitting on the beach with a plaster cast. Understandable

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 16:14 - Apr 6 with 663 viewsonehunglow

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 16:08 - Apr 6 by KeithHaynes

We will get that win, no problems but this is an awful season. Apparently around 300 jacks there today. I mean, what can be said to them by the head coach ?

He will feed them what he always does

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:14 - Apr 6 with 663 viewsFlashberryjack

🔴 Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Game Day ! on 16:10 - Apr 6 by Johnw102

He is frightened of sitting on the beach with a plaster cast. Understandable

Bloody hell !!!!! a shot on target.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 16:14 - Apr 6 with 664 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 16:06 - Apr 6 by ReslovenSwan1

When we have to make a long clearance we rarely get near a header let alone win the ball. It speaks volumes that we have gone a whole season like this.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 16:15 - Apr 6 with 653 viewsonehunglow

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread : Updated Apr 4th on 16:14 - Apr 6 by JACKMANANDBOY

When we have to make a long clearance we rarely get near a header let alone win the ball. It speaks volumes that we have gone a whole season like this.

It’s called faffing around.
Wood still strolling

It’s incredible

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024