Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! 14:04 - Apr 7 with 8828 viewsModeratorC

The Swans have a wonderful record against Stoke City. Honest !

Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! 8th Apr 2024 08:00
The Swans wheeled out another player after the hopeless effort put in over the past few weeks, this time at Middlesbrough. Now it’s one of the better performers in the squad,Harry Darling. 5

Does Williams have more options than he even knows at Swansea ? 7th Apr 2024 13:49
Recent results from what is described as the first team squad have left a lot of the Jack Army holding their heads in their hands. The lack of conviction and determination coupled with pure negativity is really taking its toll on many. However, is there a some hope ? 0

Swans v Stoke City latest : And let’s be honest he should be sacked now ! 9th Apr 2024 12:42
There’s a particularly concerning record for Wednesday night’s visitors, Stoke City. We will have a look at that in this report. The past few weeks have indeed taken their toll on Swans fans, we’ve covered it already, there’s nothing more to be said. What we want to see right now is action and leave your words in the dressing room. 0

Major injury blow plus Williams puts his squad on notice 10th Apr 2024 11:30
The Swans will host Stoke City at the Swansea.com this evening (8pm) and many of those attending have little faith in the noise and talk we continue to hear from the club. However, this is a day for supporting the team and getting behind the players who wear our clubs shirt on the pitch. 2

TEAM NEWS : Swansea City v Stoke City 10th Apr 2024 18:03
Tonight’s game will see two changes we are told, as to who they are ? Well one has to be up front and one in midfield. We shall see. If anyone is worried about getting a seat in the ground, don’t be. There will be plenty of room. 0

Anger is an energy : Grimes inspirational in tense win v Stoke 11th Apr 2024 08:00
Swansea City didn’t look too troubled in this game, but the anger on the pitch was palpable as much as the anger off it. A huge chunk of missing fans decided they were not attending, and the club has to take stock on where they are going forwards. 14,692 was the official attendance, but we all know that’s as mythical as it gets. At least two thousand season ticket holders were not present. It was more like twelve thousand. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:55 - Apr 10 with 802 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:53 - Apr 10 by jackrmee

Wow! Didn’t even know it was on Sky. Topman

No problem mate it is the main game as well.

you was right about the goal aswell to the letter of the law.

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:56 - Apr 10 with 791 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:54 - Apr 10 by RhonddaSwans

Good first half going in with the lead pwwwaaa

(deep breath)

Gutted I am not there tonight

First observation is well done to the jack army 🪖!
Cheering challenges again thank you YJB if we win Tonight it is thanks to you lot.

Cullen is Swansea through amd through he should start every other game end of.
Grimes well done man some good challenges!

Ronald bit more work on him he will be top flight and in the brazil squad next 3 years!

Fulton nice to see him hitting them again (we all know what this lad can do)

Darling where are you well done on not getting a yellow yet

Rushworth take your time mate 😆

In terms of numbers down here it’s the lowest crowd I’ve seen in a long long time. Like a first round league cup game sort of crowd.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:57 - Apr 10 with 789 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:57 - Apr 10 with 785 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:54 - Apr 10 by RhonddaSwans

Good first half going in with the lead pwwwaaa

(deep breath)

Gutted I am not there tonight

First observation is well done to the jack army 🪖!
Cheering challenges again thank you YJB if we win Tonight it is thanks to you lot.

Cullen is Swansea through amd through he should start every other game end of.
Grimes well done man some good challenges!

Ronald bit more work on him he will be top flight and in the brazil squad next 3 years!

Fulton nice to see him hitting them again (we all know what this lad can do)

Darling where are you well done on not getting a yellow yet

Rushworth take your time mate 😆

Yeah Cullen is way above Jerry in every way. Out of what we have, he and Lowe should be battling it out for that spot I reckon. Myko off the bench.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:58 - Apr 10 with 779 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:48 - Apr 10 by onehunglow

Ron has gone backwards .
There must be a reason for that .

He is a young man in a country with horrible weather atm.

He is a real talent 😎

Lets get him down the gower in july with our mini heatwaves.

He is a god send !
The Brazilian Nathan Dyer

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:58 - Apr 10 with 774 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:54 - Apr 10 by jackrmee

It’s called form.

Opposition teams know he’s a big threat so he’s getting doubled up on. This is why we need someone like Placeta on the other side. Paterson isn’t cutting it and hasn’t for about 3 years.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:00 - Apr 10 with 754 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:57 - Apr 10 by jackrmee

Yeah Cullen is way above Jerry in every way. Out of what we have, he and Lowe should be battling it out for that spot I reckon. Myko off the bench.

Not saying much but at least Cullen has pride and wants to play for the club . He can be forgiven for having is shortcomings when his attitude is spot on.
Hard to dislike the lad and he does get goals
Yates is a bad debt and it’s a matter of time and how we can retrieve some of that ludicrous fee for him.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:00 - Apr 10 with 748 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:58 - Apr 10 by RhonddaSwans

He is a young man in a country with horrible weather atm.

He is a real talent 😎

Lets get him down the gower in july with our mini heatwaves.

He is a god send !
The Brazilian Nathan Dyer

POTY so far for me butt 👏

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:01 - Apr 10 with 746 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:57 - Apr 10 by jackrmee

I desperately want to see Myko tonight I am sure Luke Williams watches our forums.

Wouldn't it be something else to see him come off the bench and score !

Jerry needs to go he is not a championship player.

a Blackpool player should never of been considered they were playing Mick ball last year.
How pur scouts could want two of their team was mental....

Luke Cundle on 😫

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:02 - Apr 10 with 745 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:00 - Apr 10 by jackrmee

POTY so far for me butt 👏

I agree with you without a shadow of a doubt 🧐

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:02 - Apr 10 with 743 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:58 - Apr 10 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Opposition teams know he’s a big threat so he’s getting doubled up on. This is why we need someone like Placeta on the other side. Paterson isn’t cutting it and hasn’t for about 3 years.

Agree placheta, but disagree about Pato. He’s got the skill and nous to get goals and assists where others can’t. We need to sign him up.

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:07 - Apr 10 with 725 viewsBarrySwan

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:57 - Apr 10 by theloneranger

Thats a goal every day of the week.

[Post edited 10 Apr 21:25]
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:10 - Apr 10 with 703 viewsonehunglow

Great penalty.
Now,that is better leadership .

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:10 - Apr 10 with 703 viewsRhonddaSwans

The yjb chants are for Keith Stroud 😂😂😂😂😂😂😆

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:11 - Apr 10 with 685 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:07 - Apr 10 by BarrySwan

Thats a goal every day of the week.

[Post edited 10 Apr 21:25]

I thaght that but look at the law of the game

It isn't a penalty ennis was very cleaver.

That pen was blatantly outside the box 😂

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:12 - Apr 10 with 683 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Grimes should always be on penalties going forward.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:12 - Apr 10 with 676 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:10 - Apr 10 by onehunglow

Great penalty.
Now,that is better leadership .

What the hell is Lee Hendrix in. The trip was inside the area? Am I missing something.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:13 - Apr 10 with 665 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:12 - Apr 10 by union_jack

What the hell is Lee Hendrix in. The trip was inside the area? Am I missing something.

Bit of both
Frankly,I don’t give a shite

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:13 - Apr 10 with 662 viewstheloneranger

I loves Keith Stroud, I do. 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:14 - Apr 10 with 656 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:12 - Apr 10 by union_jack

Lee hendry was right with var that would of been outside the box my American jack bastard friend!

ps

Please keep sharing the Swans stateside 😁

Ever make it over for a game we will all buy you a pint 🍻

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:15 - Apr 10 with 651 viewsjackrmee

These Sky commentators are either stoke fans or anti Welsh or something. So biased.

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:15 - Apr 10 with 650 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:13 - Apr 10 by theloneranger

I loves Keith Stroud, I do. 😂

Keith Stroud is cyral the swan on the sly 😆

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:16 - Apr 10 with 635 viewsjackrmee

Heck of a corner again

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:17 - Apr 10 with 632 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:15 - Apr 10 by jackrmee

These Sky commentators are either stoke fans or anti Welsh or something. So biased.

It is just neutral commentary the games I have missed this year I rather the oppositions game feeds.

Gives you more of an insight with var that would of been a free kick

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 21:18 - Apr 10 with 627 viewsRhonddaSwans

Cardiff beating Birmingham as well 😲

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024