Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown 17:55 - May 11 with 2445 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown 11th May 2024 17:51
There’s a lot more to Notts County’s prolific goalscorer than meets the eye. Not least his excellent injury record and the fact at twenty seven he is now in his prime as a professional footballer. 0

Got to be number one ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 18:07 - May 11 with 2411 viewsmax936

We again have shot ourselves in the foot, by admitting that we want Langstaff, which has without doubt increased is value, if he's out of contract other clubs could well outbid us by offering more than we can offer. IMO

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 18:15 - May 11 with 2397 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 18:07 - May 11 by max936

We again have shot ourselves in the foot, by admitting that we want Langstaff, which has without doubt increased is value, if he's out of contract other clubs could well outbid us by offering more than we can offer. IMO

I think he has 3 years left on his contract, he won't be cheap.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 18:19 - May 11 with 2377 viewsmax936

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 18:15 - May 11 by Whiterockin

That's probably goodnight Irene then, look abroad for a Striker I know the chances of us picking up another Michu is a far fetched idea, but there must be players out who could be suited for us ?

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 19:33 - May 11 with 2275 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 18:15 - May 11 by Whiterockin

Neither was Jerry

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 19:46 - May 11 with 2233 viewsReslovenSwan1

He is unproven outside National league and league 2. Mark Harris is proven in league 1. The fee will not be huge or outside Swansea s range unless Wrexham push the price too high. £300k is their maimum fee so far for Reynold's boys.

£2m max £3m will do it.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 20:09 - May 11 with 2216 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 19:46 - May 11 by ReslovenSwan1

He is unproven outside National league and league 2. Mark Harris is proven in league 1. The fee will not be huge or outside Swansea s range unless Wrexham push the price too high. £300k is their maimum fee so far for Reynold's boys.

£2m max £3m will do it.

Thats a lot for a league two forward.

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 20:27 - May 11 with 2176 viewsmax936

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 20:09 - May 11 by Whiterockin

Thats a lot for a league two forward.

Mark Harris is his new obsession, he's had and still has many.

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 20:35 - May 11 with 2148 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 20:27 - May 11 by max936

Mark Harris is his new obsession, he's had and still has many.

More than half of Langstaffs goals this season came from a direct assist from Jodi Jones, will he be as good without him. I would want both for £3M, but saying that we are well served with wide players now particularly with Ginnelly back.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 21:24 - May 11 with 2083 viewsmax936

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 20:35 - May 11 by Whiterockin

More than half of Langstaffs goals this season came from a direct assist from Jodi Jones, will he be as good without him. I would want both for £3M, but saying that we are well served with wide players now particularly with Ginnelly back.

I know nothing of either to be honest.

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 21:30 - May 11 with 2057 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 21:24 - May 11 by max936

As soon as Williams became manager the talk of Langstaff started so I took an interest.

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 01:19 - May 12 with 1935 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 21:24 - May 11 by max936

Swansea City and the Transfer Window : Jodi Jones profiled 16th Jan 2024 17:23
It’s profile time again, today is Jodi Jones day. We will have a look at his career to date and why he is becoming of interest to clubs in League One and two others in the Championship. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 10:06 - May 12 with 1737 viewsblackpooljack

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 01:19 - May 12 by KeithHaynes

It’s profile time again, today is Jodi Jones day. We will have a look at his career to date and why he is becoming of interest to clubs in League One and two others in the Championship. 0

The No. 7 for Grimsby know how to put his foot thru it too.
Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 13:08 - May 12 with 1600 viewsmax936

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 01:19 - May 12 by KeithHaynes

Its where we are as a club I suppose, but I can understand that you may find one gem at a club in the lower leagues, but two, I have my doubts as to whether either could make the step up, we.ve enough journey men as it is, its a massive step up, not saying they aren't capable cause firstly I've not seen anything of them and I'm not a football talent scout,

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 18:05 - May 13 with 1444 viewsReslovenSwan1

Everyone wants to pay peanuts for a lower league hotshot and hope the risk pays off. Jamie Vardy £1m from Fleetwood.

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 20:18 - May 13 with 1332 viewsQJumpingJack

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 18:05 - May 13 by ReslovenSwan1

Everyone wants to pay peanuts for a lower league hotshot and hope the risk pays off. Jamie Vardy £1m from Fleetwood.

speaking of Vardy - he is now being linked to Wrexham.
Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 20:28 - May 13 with 1315 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 13:08 - May 12 by max936

Its where we are as a club I suppose, but I can understand that you may find one gem at a club in the lower leagues, but two, I have my doubts as to whether either could make the step up, we.ve enough journey men as it is, its a massive step up, not saying they aren't capable cause firstly I've not seen anything of them and I'm not a football talent scout,

70 odd goals in two seasons is absolutely bonkers regardless of the level. How many times this season have we just needed someone alert and alive in the box to convert? Looking at his goals on YouTube that’s exactly what he does. Most of his goals are him being in the right place to tap home, you can’t teach that.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 22:04 - May 13 with 1234 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 20:28 - May 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

70 odd goals in two seasons is absolutely bonkers regardless of the level. How many times this season have we just needed someone alert and alive in the box to convert? Looking at his goals on YouTube that’s exactly what he does. Most of his goals are him being in the right place to tap home, you can’t teach that.

Exactly, I really hope we get him. Even just to rub it in to disgusting wastes of skin we’ve had to deal with for the last two days.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 23:08 - May 14 with 1007 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 20:18 - May 13 by QJumpingJack

speaking of Vardy - he is now being linked to Wrexham.

Wow. That would be heck of a signing. They be in the prem soon.
How the fk are they managing to stay the right side of ffp rules?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 13:12 - May 15 with 760 viewsFatJack

What about a young lad Viktor Gyokeres, I'm sure someone said he's pretty good 😊
Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 23:24 - May 15 with 568 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 13:12 - May 15 by FatJack

What about a young lad Viktor Gyokeres, I'm sure someone said he's pretty good 😊

It just shows the benefit of scouting. I presume Andy Scott found hm and offered him to Swansea city. It was known Brighton wanted him moved on. He had all the right tools but was raw. Swansea city do not produce thee players as seen by the absolutely wretched CoE and Academy record on producing centre forwards. Liam Cullen is the best it gets for over 25 years. Frankly pathetic.

Sadly Cooper misjudged him completely. Fans alway bale out the managers and say "but he was crap for us". Cooper has no excuses he is a master of assessing young players for England u17.

Swansea must get the next Gyorkeres. One hopes Williams has not made the same mistake with Kukharevych.

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 10:57 - May 16 with 455 viewsQJumpingJack

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 23:24 - May 15 by ReslovenSwan1

It just shows the benefit of scouting. I presume Andy Scott found hm and offered him to Swansea city. It was known Brighton wanted him moved on. He had all the right tools but was raw. Swansea city do not produce thee players as seen by the absolutely wretched CoE and Academy record on producing centre forwards. Liam Cullen is the best it gets for over 25 years. Frankly pathetic.

Sadly Cooper misjudged him completely. Fans alway bale out the managers and say "but he was crap for us". Cooper has no excuses he is a master of assessing young players for England u17.

Swansea must get the next Gyorkeres. One hopes Williams has not made the same mistake with Kukharevych.

maybe the board decided against Gyokeres or did not have the funds to support the transfer/wages?
Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 11:21 - May 16 with 426 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Swansea City : Top striker target in the Swans sights, the full lowdown on 10:57 - May 16 by QJumpingJack

maybe the board decided against Gyokeres or did not have the funds to support the transfer/wages?

Or maybe in his 3 months and 9 appearances or whatever it was he showed absolutely nothing to suggest we should attempt to make the signing permanent. He was absolutely useless for us.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024