Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good news 11:08 - Apr 12 with 10679 viewsbennytheblue

Particularly for my old buddy ‘the pencoed Jack’, looks like I’ll be back here next season after all, a bit twitchy of late but I think we are almost there barring some kind of apocalyptic ending.
I think you need us, noticed the other day that you have the worst away support in the championship at about 890, I find that hard to believe to be honest, the Jack army? Shoely not?
Might aswell get going with a bang (in case we come straight back down eh )
0
Good news on 12:29 - Apr 13 with 1959 viewsWhiterockin

Good news on 12:19 - Apr 13 by bennytheblue

Yeah for sure….looking for the teams who might struggle next season I guess we’ve played them this season hey…looks like a strong league. Burnely walked it last time, spurs and resurgent wolves. It’s going to be tough. Any sheff weds about?


West Brom could be one. Wrexham and Birmingham have shown you need to spend to survive in the championship, its a money pit. Im not sure Tan will anymore.
0
Good news on 09:22 - Apr 15 with 1784 viewsSwans9

It's good to have other teams fans on here. It is never mentioned the 50 miles extra we have to do compared to Cardiff every away game. People that actually go to away games can see that we are well supported considering cost distance work family and time pressures. It shame posters that don't go away basically are not in the know on the away attendances.
2
Good news on 12:25 - Apr 15 with 1681 viewsKeithHaynes

Good news on 09:22 - Apr 15 by Swans9

It's good to have other teams fans on here. It is never mentioned the 50 miles extra we have to do compared to Cardiff every away game. People that actually go to away games can see that we are well supported considering cost distance work family and time pressures. It shame posters that don't go away basically are not in the know on the away attendances.


Make that a hundred mate round trip.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Good news on 12:34 - Apr 15 with 1665 viewsKeithHaynes

Good news on 09:22 - Apr 15 by Swans9

It's good to have other teams fans on here. It is never mentioned the 50 miles extra we have to do compared to Cardiff every away game. People that actually go to away games can see that we are well supported considering cost distance work family and time pressures. It shame posters that don't go away basically are not in the know on the away attendances.


We get our attendance information from Reuters through our link with them. I have two very good people who I’ve managed a good relationship who are very helpful. We report attendances at the foot of most match reports.

Maybe something that people gloss over ?

But it’s there 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Good news on 13:04 - Apr 17 with 1523 views1983

I forgot all about cardiff, nice to hear they are still a thing.

Hang on in there Benny looks like you're coming up to our level now I hope its not too much for you lot baby steps and all that 👍🏻

Stop The Boats !
Poll: Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants

0
Good news on 13:17 - Apr 17 with 1491 viewsWhiterockin

Good news on 13:04 - Apr 17 by 1983

I forgot all about cardiff, nice to hear they are still a thing.

Hang on in there Benny looks like you're coming up to our level now I hope its not too much for you lot baby steps and all that 👍🏻


They will have to massively strengthen if they want to stay up, I'm not sure Tan will spend the money. Its not our problem we will just collect our points off them as normal.
0
Good news on 14:01 - Apr 17 with 1452 viewsJJBomber

Good news on 09:22 - Apr 15 by Swans9

It's good to have other teams fans on here. It is never mentioned the 50 miles extra we have to do compared to Cardiff every away game. People that actually go to away games can see that we are well supported considering cost distance work family and time pressures. It shame posters that don't go away basically are not in the know on the away attendances.


It's 100 extra miles on the round trip, 50 miles in both directions.
0
Good news on 17:59 - Apr 18 with 1324 viewsbennytheblue

Good news on 13:04 - Apr 17 by 1983

I forgot all about cardiff, nice to hear they are still a thing.

Hang on in there Benny looks like you're coming up to our level now I hope its not too much for you lot baby steps and all that 👍🏻


Of course you forgot……lol….you exist for us almost boss…..
Ps I’m on the white lightening tonight, the gloves are off hey….
0
Login to get fewer ads

Good news on 18:03 - Apr 18 with 1319 viewsbennytheblue

Good news on 13:17 - Apr 17 by Whiterockin

They will have to massively strengthen if they want to stay up, I'm not sure Tan will spend the money. Its not our problem we will just collect our points off them as normal.




And we were shiiiite with a waiter for a manager…..

Staying up won’t be easy but it’s hardly uncharted territory lads, we have a better squad than 2 years ago by a mile.
0
Good news on 18:32 - Apr 18 with 1307 viewsAnotherJohn

Well Cardiff City's promotion was confirmed today. Personally I am not too dismayed as there is more spice in having one's rival in the same league (though the odd temporary stay in D1 is also nice). What was noteworthy today though was how this happened. Cardiff's promotion rivals Stockport Country seemed comfortable with a 2-3 lead at Exeter as the Grecians won a corner 7 minutes into extra time. Exeter keeper Jack Bycroft came up and arrowed a header towards the top corner which his County counterpart somehow tipped onto the top of the bar and behind. It seemed that Exeter's chance had gone, but when the repeat corner came in, who was at the near post to head the ball into the roof of the net? Bycroft was there again. It meant that the Bluebirds would break out the champagne.
1
Good news on 20:11 - Apr 18 with 1278 views1983

Good news on 17:59 - Apr 18 by bennytheblue

Of course you forgot……lol….you exist for us almost boss…..
Ps I’m on the white lightening tonight, the gloves are off hey….


Weak as p1ss

Stop The Boats !
Poll: Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants

0
Good news on 13:44 - Apr 19 with 1161 viewsbennytheblue

Good news on 20:11 - Apr 18 by 1983

Weak as p1ss


Like your away support this season, so I hear……












Come on, let’s be avin ya.
0
Good news on 14:52 - Apr 19 with 1128 viewsKeithHaynes

Good news on 13:44 - Apr 19 by bennytheblue

Like your away support this season, so I hear……












Come on, let’s be avin ya.


I would rather our top team in Wales status this century than arguing over a few hundred people 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Good news on 15:09 - Apr 19 with 1113 viewsonehunglow

Good news on 14:52 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

I would rather our top team in Wales status this century than arguing over a few hundred people 😉


I’m already sick at the thought of playing them sgsin
I hate this fixture with a passion
I wish we “ hated” other teams more
Meanwhile Hull look like they could be passed by Wrexham

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

1
Good news on 15:46 - Apr 19 with 1107 viewsWhiterockin

Good news on 15:09 - Apr 19 by onehunglow

I’m already sick at the thought of playing them sgsin
I hate this fixture with a passion
I wish we “ hated” other teams more
Meanwhile Hull look like they could be passed by Wrexham


Wrexham have got.
Oxford away
Coventry away
Middlesbrough home

And are two points behind Hull who have.

Leicester away
Charlton away
Norwich home

I would rather be in Hulls position it is theirs to lose. But dont write off Derby, one point behind Wrexham with a better goal difference than both. They have.

Norwich away
QPR away
Sheffield United home.

The three are home on the last day of the season.
0
Good news on 16:24 - Apr 19 with 1096 viewsunion_jack

Good news on 15:46 - Apr 19 by Whiterockin

Wrexham have got.
Oxford away
Coventry away
Middlesbrough home

And are two points behind Hull who have.

Leicester away
Charlton away
Norwich home

I would rather be in Hulls position it is theirs to lose. But dont write off Derby, one point behind Wrexham with a better goal difference than both. They have.

Norwich away
QPR away
Sheffield United home.

The three are home on the last day of the season.


Norwich up there as one of the most in-form teams in the league.

Edit: I’m saying that they could be a thorn in those two sides playing them rather than having a chance of the POs themselves.
[Post edited 19 Apr 16:25]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Good news on 16:27 - Apr 19 with 1092 viewsWhiterockin

Good news on 16:24 - Apr 19 by union_jack

Norwich up there as one of the most in-form teams in the league.

Edit: I’m saying that they could be a thorn in those two sides playing them rather than having a chance of the POs themselves.
[Post edited 19 Apr 16:25]


We will pass them
0
Good news on 21:16 - Apr 19 with 1053 viewsWhiterockin

Good news on 13:44 - Apr 19 by bennytheblue

Like your away support this season, so I hear……












Come on, let’s be avin ya.


How many Cardiff players made the League One team of the season.
0
Good news on 22:57 - Apr 19 with 1005 viewsKeithHaynes

Good news on 21:16 - Apr 19 by Whiterockin

How many Cardiff players made the League One team of the season.


That’s the issue, they think their players are better than they are. I’m going with Bellamy and the results from league one, their belief they are the best at everything no matter what is as flawed a logic as any football fan can come up with.

ABSOLUTELY DELUDED.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Good news on 00:02 - Apr 20 with 998 viewsJJBomber

Good news on 15:46 - Apr 19 by Whiterockin

Wrexham have got.
Oxford away
Coventry away
Middlesbrough home

And are two points behind Hull who have.

Leicester away
Charlton away
Norwich home

I would rather be in Hulls position it is theirs to lose. But dont write off Derby, one point behind Wrexham with a better goal difference than both. They have.

Norwich away
QPR away
Sheffield United home.

The three are home on the last day of the season.


Wrexham games are interesting. Oxford away is winnable. Then Coventry, who will have won the league by then. Finally Middlesboro, who will be resting players for the play-offs. All three are winnable.
1
Good news on 06:02 - Apr 20 with 974 viewsWhiterockin

Good news on 22:57 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

That’s the issue, they think their players are better than they are. I’m going with Bellamy and the results from league one, their belief they are the best at everything no matter what is as flawed a logic as any football fan can come up with.

ABSOLUTELY DELUDED.


They will need to invest heavily if they want to stay in the Championship next season, I don't think Tan will they are hemorrhaging money and without the Sala money the pot is empty.
0
Good news on 08:17 - Apr 20 with 947 viewsvetchonian

Good news on 18:03 - Apr 18 by bennytheblue



And we were shiiiite with a waiter for a manager…..

Staying up won’t be easy but it’s hardly uncharted territory lads, we have a better squad than 2 years ago by a mile.


The first time youhas beaten us in how many games?

Yet despite that victory you found yourselves in D1 un the third tier of football whilst we ahain slent amother seasom above you...in the Championship

Poll: Should Coleman ask Curt for advice/help?

0
Good news on 10:13 - Apr 20 with 909 viewsunion_jack

Good news on 00:02 - Apr 20 by JJBomber

Wrexham games are interesting. Oxford away is winnable. Then Coventry, who will have won the league by then. Finally Middlesboro, who will be resting players for the play-offs. All three are winnable.


I’ve a feeling, not a good one I’ll admit that they’ll do it.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

1
Good news on 10:17 - Apr 20 with 902 viewsunion_jack

Good news on 06:02 - Apr 20 by Whiterockin

They will need to invest heavily if they want to stay in the Championship next season, I don't think Tan will they are hemorrhaging money and without the Sala money the pot is empty.


Haven’t you learnt after all this time that they aren’t like other clubs. They sold their souls to the devil and are reaping the benefits. Something will happen where they’ll buy some players with money from He’ll.

Talking of the devil, does anyone else think Barry-Murphy is creepy looking? Dead behind the eyes. The devil himself maybe?🤣🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Good news on 10:34 - Apr 20 with 883 viewsonehunglow

Good news on 10:13 - Apr 20 by union_jack

I’ve a feeling, not a good one I’ll admit that they’ll do it.


Think now Hull might choke
Still think Wrexham will just fall short

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026