Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That pen 20:14 - Nov 10 with 9184 viewsJackbustard

I left the ground thinking it was against Britton on the post but the BBC saying it was against Routledge now.

Anyone seen a replay.
That pen on 20:15 - Nov 10 with 5759 viewsdcd14

Plenty on Twitter saying they have and its an awful decision.

Think Hughes has already said the same.
That pen on 20:18 - Nov 10 with 5692 viewsDull1Thomas

No but 2 pundits on Talk Sport I think - was flicking channels for news - both said the ref had got it wrong. One went on say he thought the only person to see a hand ball was the ref and he had a sent off 2 players unnecessarily in his first game in charge.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

That pen on 20:18 - Nov 10 with 5687 viewsBloodyhills

There's no way it was a pen. :(

On a plus, we played great in the second half, hope we keep it up.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

That pen on 20:19 - Nov 10 with 5683 viewspencoedjack

I also thought it was for Leon on the post ...
That pen on 20:21 - Nov 10 with 5620 viewsJackbustard

That pen on 20:19 - Nov 10 by pencoedjack

So did I because he hadnt blown for it until the ball went behind off Leon.
That pen on 20:22 - Nov 10 with 5606 viewsDull1Thomas

That pen on 20:21 - Nov 10 by Jackbustard

So did I because he hadnt blown for it until the ball went behind off Leon.

ball hit the post

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

That pen on 20:23 - Nov 10 with 5579 viewsJackfath

I haven't

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

That pen on 20:23 - Nov 10 with 5580 viewsmagicdaps10

Hit Routledge on the arm but 100% defo not a penalty, omly seen Begovic appeal for pen.

Some of his decisions today were baffling at best.

Quite obvious that he favoured Stoke.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

That pen on 20:24 - Nov 10 with 5560 viewssketty_jack

That pen on 20:19 - Nov 10 by pencoedjack

same here
That pen on 20:26 - Nov 10 with 5520 viewsmax936

That pen on 20:23 - Nov 10 by magicdaps10

Hit Routledge on the arm but 100% defo not a penalty, omly seen Begovic appeal for pen.

Some of his decisions today were baffling at best.

Quite obvious that he favoured Stoke.

Begovic was a disgrace with his actions towards us fans in the South, both after the pen and at the end, showed no class whatsofukingever.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

That pen on 20:28 - Nov 10 with 5491 viewsSwansNZ

I've seen it many times, and the ball hit Routledge on the arm. A Stoke player was just in front of him and flicked the ball (or tried to), but there was no intent from Routs, his arm was not raised or out form his body - the only way it would not have hit his arm, was if he did not have one (or only had a right arm).

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

That pen on 20:30 - Nov 10 with 5466 viewsraynor94

That pen on 20:26 - Nov 10 by max936

Begovic was a disgrace with his actions towards us fans in the South, both after the pen and at the end, showed no class whatsofukingever.

100% agree Max he was a disgrace

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

That pen on 20:33 - Nov 10 with 5403 viewsjack_lord

and moments before he gave handball against Rangel when the ball hit his chest. There are decisions that referees don't have to make and that was one of them. What a tunt.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

That pen on 20:37 - Nov 10 with 5368 viewsmonmouth

That pen on 20:30 - Nov 10 by raynor94

100% agree Max he was a disgrace

I thought the whole stoke s**thouse team was a disgrace. Trying to play football my arse.

Still, how good were we in that game. Bony could and should have had 5...he'll score a hatful this season if he gets gametime with us set up with attacking intent. But for a slip and a few lucky bounces and probably the best 20 seconds of play Stoke will ever manage, we were back to moving passing pressing and competing. Both Dyer and Shelvey added zing to our game, and you could see the determination and what it meant to the players. For any doubters...WE ARE BACK.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

That pen on 20:38 - Nov 10 with 5357 viewsmax936

That pen on 20:33 - Nov 10 by jack_lord

and moments before he gave handball against Rangel when the ball hit his chest. There are decisions that referees don't have to make and that was one of them. What a tunt.

I couldn't believe my eyes tbh, talk about disappointment, although I couldn't tell what really happened, at first l thought he had given a goal kick my eyes can't see that far though need to sort some glasses, specsavers here l come.

That pen on 20:41 - Nov 10 with 5327 viewsjack_lord

That pen on 20:38 - Nov 10 by max936

I couldn't believe my eyes tbh, talk about disappointment, although I couldn't tell what really happened, at first l thought he had given a goal kick my eyes can't see that far though need to sort some glasses, specsavers here l come.

I wasn't just disappointment for me it was pure anger that one man with questionable parentage could have such an influence on the final result. I swear that their guy controlled the ball with his arm before he scored in the first half as well.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

That pen on 20:43 - Nov 10 with 5292 viewsDarran

That pen on 20:26 - Nov 10 by max936

Grow up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That pen on 20:45 - Nov 10 with 5266 viewsmonmouth

That pen on 20:41 - Nov 10 by jack_lord

I wasn't just disappointment for me it was pure anger that one man with questionable parentage could have such an influence on the final result. I swear that their guy controlled the ball with his arm before he scored in the first half as well.

He doesn't have questionable parentage mate, he is just a long streak of bias. How these things can be allowed to go on in a 'professional' game is beyond me. What with that decision against WBA yesterday to, you really have to wonder about sonme of this. he deliberately handed them a draw today, for whatever reason.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

That pen on 20:48 - Nov 10 with 5251 viewsmax936

That pen on 20:41 - Nov 10 by jack_lord

He was shocking throughout, l was worried about some of our players, he looked sure to send one off, l cringed when Routs continued to walked away from him, when he was needlessly booking him, I thought that he'd end up sending him off for the descent, thankfully he didn't.

That pen on 20:48 - Nov 10 with 5238 viewsEdmundo

Totally disillusioned with what is meant to be impartial and fair refeering......today was a disgrace to their profession!

Hope it evens our soon because we,ve been undone by some awful decisions already and can,t remember too many awful decions going our way!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

That pen on 20:49 - Nov 10 with 5219 viewsScoobyWho

Last seven minutes.

1. Their keeper and Routs have a ding dong, keeper lays hands on him, Stoke get a free kick.
2. Big old ball scramble in front of dug outs, drop ball ? Stoke get a free kick.
3. Bony wins a clean header on half way line, Stoke get a free kick.
4. Ball is charged down by swans defender Rangel, out on the right, Stoke get a free kick.
5. They get a corner off Canias from that free kick. Its retaken after Bony cleared fairly.
Stoke get an advantage.
6. Stoke fail to take the advantage from retaken corner and get a penalty.

Which nobody saw.

The ref had made his mind up that we were not going to win that game, and in turn made 6 decisions in the final seven minutes which display why Laudrup states it was 'strange'
I would use other words.

And finally, he played no more than 2 mins of time in the extra 5. Once stoke scored he couldn't bring the game to a conclusion quick enough.if that was at the vetch he would be licking the soggy bits off his ripped apart legs.

We've lost our boil.the ref needs investigating.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2013 20:56]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

That pen on 20:50 - Nov 10 with 5201 viewsC_jack

I think even Leon thought it was on him initially, very strange decision.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

That pen on 20:50 - Nov 10 with 5201 viewsmax936

That pen on 20:43 - Nov 10 by Darran

Grow up.

Ugh, he was inciting the crowd ffs, grow up be fuked.

That pen on 20:53 - Nov 10 with 5177 viewsDarran

That pen on 20:50 - Nov 10 by max936

Ugh, he was inciting the crowd ffs, grow up be fuked.

Inciting the crowd FFS,I was there and he was celebrating a point,man up you ponce.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That pen on 20:58 - Nov 10 with 5115 viewsmagicdaps10

That pen on 20:53 - Nov 10 by Darran

Inciting the crowd FFS,I was there and he was celebrating a point,man up you ponce.

You must have been low down or at pitch level because I can tell you 100% he was inciting the crowd.

Sometimes there can be a fine line between celebrating towards fans and inciting them.

Disgusting team regardless of what peoples opinions are on Begovic's after match reaction.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024