Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? 23:22 - Dec 22 with 10803 viewsunion_jack

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 23:23 - Dec 22 with 4427 viewsrockin

Yes I would
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 23:26 - Dec 22 with 4407 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Got to weigh it up against the alternatives - grass isn't always greener

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 23:26 - Dec 22 with 4403 viewsI_will_swan_you_up

No brainer.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 23:49 - Dec 22 with 4346 viewsDewi1jack

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 23:26 - Dec 22 by PatchesOHoulihan

Got to weigh it up against the alternatives - grass isn't always greener

This.
At the time of looking at the thread, it stands at 50/50. Think this poll could do with a "not sure" button.
Weighing things up, I'm about 60/40 on the side of yes. Not sure why it's not higher.
Think that is like the impression that we are much more inconsistent and worse than last year, yet we're only 1 or 2 points difference.
Yet I'd love nothing more than to have continuity of the management staff, for a few years, building a legacy.
There's far worse managers out there than ML. There'd also be no guarantee that our next manager can take us forward again. Maybe our board makes a mistake in the next appointment and we go backwards.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 00:21 - Dec 23 with 4278 viewsJackFish

Second highest finish in our history last season.
First major trophy in our history as well.
On course for another mid table finish this season.
Last 32 of the Europa league, by far our best performance in Europe.

Definitely a candidate for the sack.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 00:23 - Dec 23 with 4271 viewsJackanapes

lol

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 00:59 - Dec 23 with 4202 viewsWarwickHunt

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 00:21 - Dec 23 by JackFish

Second highest finish in our history last season.
First major trophy in our history as well.
On course for another mid table finish this season.
Last 32 of the Europa league, by far our best performance in Europe.

Definitely a candidate for the sack.

Innit.

Beggars belief...
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 01:08 - Dec 23 with 4179 viewsDavillin

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 00:59 - Dec 23 by WarwickHunt

Innit.

Beggars belief...

[75% to 25% at time of posting.]

I can't help but wonder who the 7 are that voted "no."

But on the other hand, I absolutely do not want to know.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Login to get fewer ads

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 02:22 - Dec 23 with 4133 viewshobo

We'd be top 8 if our fans were more vocal in our home games #facts
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 08:02 - Dec 23 with 3982 viewsWhiterockin

I would like to see him give us a season without the distraction of Europe.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 08:40 - Dec 23 with 3924 viewsJackFish

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 08:02 - Dec 23 by Whiterockin

I would like to see him give us a season without the distraction of Europe.

Like last season you mean, when we finished in the top half and won a cup?
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 08:49 - Dec 23 with 3897 viewsblaine_scfc

I am definitely in the glass half empty brigade at the moment, but no where near calling for Laudrups head.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 08:54 - Dec 23 with 3886 viewsWarwickHunt

I think it's probably the "wave your hands about a bit more" brigade.

Christ on a f*cking bike.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 08:56 - Dec 23 with 3872 viewsblaine_scfc

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 08:54 - Dec 23 by WarwickHunt

I think it's probably the "wave your hands about a bit more" brigade.

Christ on a f*cking bike.

Wave your hands about? What are you on about?
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 09:41 - Dec 23 with 3806 viewsunion_jack

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 23:49 - Dec 22 by Dewi1jack

This.
At the time of looking at the thread, it stands at 50/50. Think this poll could do with a "not sure" button.
Weighing things up, I'm about 60/40 on the side of yes. Not sure why it's not higher.
Think that is like the impression that we are much more inconsistent and worse than last year, yet we're only 1 or 2 points difference.
Yet I'd love nothing more than to have continuity of the management staff, for a few years, building a legacy.
There's far worse managers out there than ML. There'd also be no guarantee that our next manager can take us forward again. Maybe our board makes a mistake in the next appointment and we go backwards.

Good reply.
I left the 'not sure' option out because I wanted a yes or no answer. Not sure would be an easy option.
Personally I'd like to see him here again next year and as another has said without the Europa Cup 'distraction'.

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 09:46 - Dec 23 with 3792 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 09:41 - Dec 23 by union_jack

Good reply.
I left the 'not sure' option out because I wanted a yes or no answer. Not sure would be an easy option.
Personally I'd like to see him here again next year and as another has said without the Europa Cup 'distraction'.

Unless we win it and have to compete as holders

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 09:52 - Dec 23 with 3778 viewsperchrockjack

Id like to see less last season crap cos it was LAST season.

A lot is going to happen in January when LAUDRUP will prove his worth.

Not a time to ask the question IMO

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 09:55 - Dec 23 with 3769 viewsnumbers123

without the distraction of europe!

cant beleive some of you think like that. without playing these big teams in europe we could finsish as high as 9th then or even 8th if we are lucky enough to get knocked out of the domestic cups early. i cant wait for that excitment of a season.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 09:57 - Dec 23 with 3758 viewsOldjack

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 08:56 - Dec 23 by blaine_scfc

Wave your hands about? What are you on about?

simple ,if he doesn't do a war dance up and down the touchline people want him gone

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 10:01 - Dec 23 with 3742 viewsPhil_S

Why on earth would anyone vote no.

Sorry let me rephrase. Why on earth with anyone with a massive dose of reality vote no.

20.8% of our fans at this point in time seem to have fallen into the same trap that befits other football clubs when they reach the Premier League - their expectation levels go to unreasonable demands.

If 11th place and last 32 in Europe on top of a 9th place and major trophy finish makes someone a candidate for the sack then we really have lost the plot.

Time to go back into hiding, the world is still mad
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 10:01 - Dec 23 with 3741 viewsperchrockjack

not true but it human nature ina game of sport to get agitated and it shows the players the manager is really hungry.
Simple stuff but whatever those who are never wrong on here shave spoken

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 10:04 - Dec 23 with 3733 viewsunion_jack

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 09:55 - Dec 23 by numbers123

without the distraction of europe!

cant beleive some of you think like that. without playing these big teams in europe we could finsish as high as 9th then or even 8th if we are lucky enough to get knocked out of the domestic cups early. i cant wait for that excitment of a season.

Hence why I put it in inverted commas.
There is little doubt in my mind that Europe is playing a negative part in the Premier League campaign. We've played maybe 9-10? Games more than those not involved in cups and it is taking its toll both mentally and physically.
Would we have had so many injuries if it weren't for Europe? Would we have been able to rotate the squad less resulting in more consistency? Who knows?
However, personally I would swap any success in Europe with Premier League survival. And before anyone says it I am confident of achieving both (although I don't think we'll get past the next round!).

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 10:06 - Dec 23 with 3724 viewsPhil_S

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 10:01 - Dec 23 by perchrockjack

not true but it human nature ina game of sport to get agitated and it shows the players the manager is really hungry.
Simple stuff but whatever those who are never wrong on here shave spoken

So if he sat there and waved his arms about the players would play better

Has it ever occurred to anyone that some people express their hunger in different ways

Adrian Forbes ran about a lot and was largely shit yet Jason Scotland was lazy in the eyes of money and uncommitted yet scored loads of goals

I know which one I preferred in my team
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 10:07 - Dec 23 with 3714 viewsOldjack

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 10:01 - Dec 23 by Phil_S

Why on earth would anyone vote no.

Sorry let me rephrase. Why on earth with anyone with a massive dose of reality vote no.

20.8% of our fans at this point in time seem to have fallen into the same trap that befits other football clubs when they reach the Premier League - their expectation levels go to unreasonable demands.

If 11th place and last 32 in Europe on top of a 9th place and major trophy finish makes someone a candidate for the sack then we really have lost the plot.

Time to go back into hiding, the world is still mad

you do realize there are many red turds on this site ,red them up mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 10:08 - Dec 23 with 3708 viewsunion_jack

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 09:52 - Dec 23 by perchrockjack

Id like to see less last season crap cos it was LAST season.

A lot is going to happen in January when LAUDRUP will prove his worth.

Not a time to ask the question IMO

I think now s the time because there is more uncertainty. Why wait until the opinions become more certain. I think if I had put in the 'not sure' option, that may have been a popular answer?
I hope January is fruitful for us, both on the field and in the transfer market. No players in will worry me beyond belief!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024