Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help needed please!! 13:04 - Jan 13 with 2442 viewscupidstunt

Can somebody tell me why as a season ticket holder who also buys a jackarmy membership that I do not qualify for any points when purchasing away tickets that have been released on general sale?

In the last month alone I have purchased my season ticket, twice been to Man Utd, booked for Napoli so was waiting to get paid before purchasing West Ham tickets only to be told that because they are on general sale I no longer qualify for any jackarmy membership points.

So much for looking after the loyal fans!!
Help needed please!! on 13:06 - Jan 13 with 2434 viewsDevz00

Ring them up and see. One of the girls is useless in the ticket office. She always tells me I can't have the points. Ask to speak to Bev. She sorted me out last time.

Just sent you a PM.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2014 13:09]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Help needed please!! on 13:11 - Jan 13 with 2398 viewsJackFish

Probably because our ticketing system is a load of shoite.
Help needed please!! on 13:51 - Jan 13 with 2329 viewscupidstunt

Our ticketing system is poor yes, totally agree, but the attitude really does stink on time from some of the staff there.
Help needed please!! on 13:55 - Jan 13 with 2320 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How about writing to the club to complain if the staff are that unhelpful. Moaning on here will not help.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Help needed please!! on 14:15 - Jan 13 with 2270 viewsDull1Thomas

Club don't give a toss.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Help needed please!! on 14:16 - Jan 13 with 2264 viewsAndy1300

thre is a lad in the ticket office who seems to have a sensible head on him too

Number 1 team in Wales

Help needed please!! on 14:25 - Jan 13 with 2243 viewsMattG

Speaking from my own experience, whenever I've had to call the Ticket Office I've always had good service including last week when I rang to sort out some of the "Kids for a Quid" tickets for the Palace game - I spoke to a lad called Jordan who was very helpful, answered all my questions (and when he wasn't sure he went off to check) and sorted my tickets out quickly.
Help needed please!! on 14:31 - Jan 13 with 2234 viewsDull1Thomas

Help needed please!! on 13:55 - Jan 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How about writing to the club to complain if the staff are that unhelpful. Moaning on here will not help.

staff are good - the policies suck

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Login to get fewer ads

Help needed please!! on 14:52 - Jan 13 with 2193 viewsSkipTheJack

The ticketing rules are a mystery to me.

I tried to buy a ticket for Palace away in October only to find out that they were only selling to non-season ticket Jack Army members. Jack army members who also had season tickets were being refused!
Help needed please!! on 14:58 - Jan 13 with 2180 viewsAndy1300

Help needed please!! on 14:52 - Jan 13 by SkipTheJack

I tried to buy a ticket for Palace away in October only to find out that they were only selling to non-season ticket Jack Army members. Jack army members who also had season tickets were being refused!

is that because it was not the correct week to buy?

Number 1 team in Wales

Help needed please!! on 15:17 - Jan 13 with 2151 viewscupidstunt

Help needed please!! on 14:58 - Jan 13 by Andy1300

is that because it was not the correct week to buy?

That's where the system sucks. As a season ticket holder and Jackarmy member if I don't buy the tickets for whatever reason in the correct week they are taken off sale and away from you. Surely these tickets should be on sale at all times to those with both and then introduce others later. Without season ticket holders and Jackarmy members where would the club be?
Help needed please!! on 16:04 - Jan 13 with 2106 viewsAndy1300

Help needed please!! on 15:17 - Jan 13 by cupidstunt

That's where the system sucks. As a season ticket holder and Jackarmy member if I don't buy the tickets for whatever reason in the correct week they are taken off sale and away from you. Surely these tickets should be on sale at all times to those with both and then introduce others later. Without season ticket holders and Jackarmy members where would the club be?

order of sales...

home tickets
1st week = non JA members 70% of remaining tickets
2nd week = ST JA members 30% plus any left from 1st week
3rd week = general sale if any remain

away tickets you reverse the first 2 above

thats the way it's always been, rightly or wrongly

Number 1 team in Wales

Help needed please!! on 18:47 - Jan 13 with 1977 viewsdgt73

I've had this happen to me, when I mentioned it to one of the lady's in the ticket office it was rectified there and then. My advice to season ticket holders who are also JA members who buy tickets when on general sale, is let the person who sells you the ticket know that you are a ST holder and JA member and you want the pts added to your account and there shouldn't be a problem.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Help needed please!! on 18:50 - Jan 13 with 1963 viewsJackfath

It's got worse since Big Phil left.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Help needed please!! on 18:58 - Jan 13 with 1954 viewsdgt73

Help needed please!! on 18:50 - Jan 13 by Jackfath

Bit of a jobsworths. I moved house a few years ago so went into the ticket office to change my address and he told me it was to late to have my season ticket sent to my new address as it was already in the system and will be sent to my old address, I thought he was having a laugh as season tickets don't get sent out until mid july, yet it was only the beginning of may when I went in.

Help needed please!! on 19:10 - Jan 13 with 1919 viewsDarran

I agree we need to get him back.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Help needed please!! on 19:17 - Jan 13 with 1902 viewsJackfath

Help needed please!! on 18:58 - Jan 13 by dgt73

Bit of a jobsworths. I moved house a few years ago so went into the ticket office to change my address and he told me it was to late to have my season ticket sent to my new address as it was already in the system and will be sent to my old address, I thought he was having a laugh as season tickets don't get sent out until mid july, yet it was only the beginning of may when I went in.

Strange he was always very good to me, and treated with me with courtesy and respect.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Help needed please!! on 19:29 - Jan 13 with 1886 viewscupidstunt

Help needed please!! on 18:47 - Jan 13 by dgt73

I've had this happen to me, when I mentioned it to one of the lady's in the ticket office it was rectified there and then. My advice to season ticket holders who are also JA members who buy tickets when on general sale, is let the person who sells you the ticket know that you are a ST holder and JA member and you want the pts added to your account and there shouldn't be a problem.

I tried that today and was told they couldn't do it as tickets are now on general sale.
Help needed please!! on 19:37 - Jan 13 with 1865 viewsdgt73

Help needed please!! on 19:29 - Jan 13 by cupidstunt

I tried that today and was told they couldn't do it as tickets are now on general sale.

It certainly isn't policy not to award pts, it does seem which person you deal with tho, the last ticket I bought on general sale was Saturday's game at man u and I got my points added. Maybe email the club for clarification because there definitely is inconsistency or should that be laziness.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2014 19:38]

Help needed please!! on 20:59 - Jan 13 with 1799 viewsbermudajack

Help needed please!! on 14:52 - Jan 13 by SkipTheJack

This happened to me re Cardiff Away... Not happy!!!

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Help needed please!! on 21:34 - Jan 13 with 1746 viewsjacksinceever

Big Phil's gone? !!!!
His voice is still on the Ticket Office message though ....
Help needed please!! on 21:36 - Jan 13 with 1739 viewsjacksinceever

Help needed please!! on 14:16 - Jan 13 by Andy1300

thre is a lad in the ticket office who seems to have a sensible head on him too

Not the guy with the stutter ? (not picking on him 'cause of that - just never found him very knowledgeable )
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024