Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! 17:12 - Jan 1 with 3531 viewsmichumagic9

IM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE DUMB F**KING REFS MAKING STUPID F**kING DECIONS!!!! It's happens to us this whole season!!! Dumb stupid decisions from dumb referees that cost is f*cking points!!!!

Talking points of the game....

Rob f*cking green!!! Should of been sent off in the early minutes of the game, gylfi would of taken the free kick possibly a goal... Would of been a whole different game we would of absolutely dominated. And then Routledge gets a red card for absolutely nothing!!!! If anything HENRY SHOULD OF BEEN SENT OFF!! F*cking hell we end up with ten men... When QPR more derservedly should have 10, 9 or even 8 men.. Looking at all the challenges hill, Barton and Henry made....

Thank god bony the saviour saved us from losing to that piece of shit club.., I have to say we are really going to miss him and Ki.

Garry monk should of started bony TBH, gomis any finish for shit he had so many chances... And surely Garry will appeal for routledges red card and surely it will be recended.

RANT OVER
F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:15 - Jan 1 with 2730 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Stop beating about the bush and say what you mean man.
F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:16 - Jan 1 with 2719 viewsoldcob

Well ranted. Real feeling there.
F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:17 - Jan 1 with 2685 viewsmichumagic9

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:15 - Jan 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Shut up I'm pissed off, you get the message.
F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:19 - Jan 1 with 2655 viewsA_Fans_Dad

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:17 - Jan 1 by michumagic9

Shut up I'm pissed off, you get the message.

As are we all.
I am sure this is payback for GM's earlier rant at the Refs.
F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:19 - Jan 1 with 2645 viewsQuakerJack

Their decisions aren't stupid, they're calculated and cheating.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:24 - Jan 1 with 2601 viewsHugeEnkins

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:15 - Jan 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Lol fcking absolute btards! 4
F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:28 - Jan 1 with 2549 viewsParlay

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:19 - Jan 1 by A_Fans_Dad

As are we all.
I am sure this is payback for GM's earlier rant at the Refs.

it started before his understandable rant - hence the need to have a rant.

My fiancée is ill which stopped me going today, in a way it is a blessing as id be doubly fuming after witnessing that officiating.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:28 - Jan 1 with 2552 viewsMagic_Michu

I hope Monk let's rip in his post match interview... the ineptitude of the officials we've had all season is staggering.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Login to get fewer ads

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:36 - Jan 1 with 2514 viewsdailew

It's a very hard and largely thankless job refereeing and I therefore have a have a rule of never commenting on referees in any way whatsoever.

And I'm certainly not going to break it for that bent, useless, corrupt, inept, bald, ugly, spineless, hopeless, crooked, ineffective, bald, bald, hairless, micro-cocked, complete and totally utter cvnt.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:41 - Jan 1 with 2436 viewskarnataka

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:36 - Jan 1 by dailew

It's a very hard and largely thankless job refereeing and I therefore have a have a rule of never commenting on referees in any way whatsoever.

And I'm certainly not going to break it for that bent, useless, corrupt, inept, bald, ugly, spineless, hopeless, crooked, ineffective, bald, bald, hairless, micro-cocked, complete and totally utter cvnt.

Well, at least you stick to your principles. Well done, it's not easy in the face of such clear provocation.
F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:42 - Jan 1 with 2420 viewshydraulicjack

He will call Gary Monk into his office 25 minutes after the final whistle.and then he will stick his two fingers up to him and tell him to stop complaining about premiership referees", you can't beat us Gary we will always get the better of you.now take your little Welsh club back to the valleys and shut the F@ck up in future ? 

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:44 - Jan 1 with 2404 viewsNOTRAC

This has to be one of the worst ever seasons for not just poor but ridiculously bad refereeing decisions.We have suffered particularly badly, but other clubs have suffered as well.
The cheating teams seem to do particularly well.Diving,complaining continually,they seem to benefit.
The F A must realise that changes have to be made.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:49 - Jan 1 with 2344 viewstrampie

Boys boys (and girls), we are Welsh team playing English teams with English officials and the whole thing is governed by English authorities.

If the Swans had had 'Fair' decisions we would be 3rd in the league.

We need neutral officials (for Welsh v English Prem clashes) and a TMO for all Prem games otherwise the Swans will never get a fair shake.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2015 17:51]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:52 - Jan 1 with 2298 viewsQuakerJack

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:49 - Jan 1 by trampie

Boys boys (and girls), we are Welsh team playing English teams with English officials and the whole thing is governed by English authorities.

We need neutral officials (for Welsh v English Prem clashes) and a TMO for all Prem games otherwise the Swans will never get a fair shake.

You can't say that on planet swans mun...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:56 - Jan 1 with 2272 viewsNogginthenog

Can people stop using "bald " as an insult, I am bald and find it very insulting. it's possibly a form of racism. Anyway that baldy c00nt should be banned from reffing forever and a day.
F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:34 - Jan 1 with 2152 viewsQuakerJack

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:56 - Jan 1 by Nogginthenog

Can people stop using "bald " as an insult, I am bald and find it very insulting. it's possibly a form of racism. Anyway that baldy c00nt should be banned from reffing forever and a day.

Like you I too am a baldy. Found myself calling Jonjo a bald headed bar steward on Monday, but we're allowed to say that, because we are folically challenged.

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 20:07 - Jan 1 with 1938 views1973scott

The standard of refereeing is shockingly poor, there are so many inconsistencies in today's game, it's not good enough, the FA needs to take action, and should look at using technology to help assist the refs.
F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:20 - Jan 1 with 1808 viewsSwansNZ

It’s sad to say, that I’m shouting abuse and laughing at the ref when Bony equalises.

F*CK YOU REF!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 02:13 - Jan 2 with 1637 viewsmichumagic9

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 20:07 - Jan 1 by 1973scott

The standard of refereeing is shockingly poor, there are so many inconsistencies in today's game, it's not good enough, the FA needs to take action, and should look at using technology to help assist the refs.

I know right, this is what pisses me off more. There is technology, when ever there is a bad decision there will be a replay on it straight away for everyone in the stadium to see. If it's there why not use it? So then the right decision is made.
F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 02:18 - Jan 2 with 1628 viewsBobJack

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 02:13 - Jan 2 by michumagic9

I know right, this is what pisses me off more. There is technology, when ever there is a bad decision there will be a replay on it straight away for everyone in the stadium to see. If it's there why not use it? So then the right decision is made.

I really wish I had thought of that and said it earlier, oh hang on .........

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 08:04 - Jan 2 with 1501 viewsBrynmill_Jack

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:49 - Jan 1 by trampie

How do you know that at least some of the refs and officials don't have any Welsh heritage (or anyone at the FA for that matter)? Or is everyone over offas dyke pure Anglo Saxon????

We've brought something different to a tired, predictable and boring league so why they'd want us out and do it via ref cheating is beyond me. I think your Welsh nationalism and paranoia are clouding your judgement.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 08:44 - Jan 2 with 1454 viewstrampie

What Welsh nationalism ?, asking for neutral refs and TMO's is all about fairplay, at the moment the authorities fail the test of being fair and being seen to be fair, you can make your own mind up if they fail one or both tests when it comes to fairplay.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 09:38 - Jan 2 with 1403 viewsWhiterockin

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 08:44 - Jan 2 by trampie

What Welsh nationalism ?, asking for neutral refs and TMO's is all about fairplay, at the moment the authorities fail the test of being fair and being seen to be fair, you can make your own mind up if they fail one or both tests when it comes to fairplay.

We play in the English Premier League under their rules by choice. We can take it or leave it. The standard of refereeing is very,very poor across the board and is not anti Welsh. Stop being paranoid.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 11:29 - Jan 2 with 1317 viewstrampie

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 09:38 - Jan 2 by Whiterockin

We play in the English Premier League under their rules by choice. We can take it or leave it. The standard of refereeing is very,very poor across the board and is not anti Welsh. Stop being paranoid.

Its not the English Premier League its the 'sponsor name' Premier League.

If they have nothing to hide then there should be no problem in having TMO's and not having English match officials everytime the Swans play an English team in domestic league and cup games.

It doesn't look right and it's not right.

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 11:31 - Jan 2 with 1303 viewswaynekerr55

F*cKING BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:36 - Jan 1 by dailew

Post of the year 2015 has been won already!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024