Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tabanou deal done 10:09 - Jun 6 with 10440 viewsmarchamjack

according to L'Equipe today for 5 Million

Euros http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2015/franck-tabanou-to-swansea-a-done-deal/

[Post edited 6 Jun 2015 10:13]

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Tabanou deal done on 10:28 - Jun 6 with 8082 viewsNeath_Jack

This is about the tenth time that it's a done deal. I hope we are not paying him a signing on fee everytime he signs.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tabanou deal done on 10:31 - Jun 6 with 8066 viewsmax936

Tabanou deal done on 10:28 - Jun 6 by Neath_Jack

This is about the tenth time that it's a done deal. I hope we are not paying him a signing on fee everytime he signs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tabanou deal done on 10:36 - Jun 6 with 8035 viewsSwansNZ

Tabanou deal done on 10:28 - Jun 6 by Neath_Jack

Fair play, that deserves a...

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Tabanou deal done on 10:47 - Jun 6 with 7975 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tabanou deal done on 10:36 - Jun 6 by SwansNZ

Fair play, that deserves a...

Great news if true. He looks good on You Tube and seems to have a desire to play for us.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tabanou deal done on 10:51 - Jun 6 with 7945 viewsCooperman

It's not quite a photo of him partaking in a bit of #copperstripe but it looks to be heading that way.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Tabanou deal done on 10:56 - Jun 6 with 7920 viewsSwansNZ

Tabanou deal done on 10:47 - Jun 6 by Private_Partz

Great news if true. He looks good on You Tube and seems to have a desire to play for us.

Alvaro Vazquez probably looks good on YouTube.

But, if we want him, then it hope we get him signed.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Tabanou deal done on 11:14 - Jun 6 with 7848 viewsGixerJack

Tabanou deal done on 10:56 - Jun 6 by SwansNZ

I actually says he hasn't signed a contract but a deal is agreed
Tabanou deal done on 11:30 - Jun 6 with 7771 viewsairedale

Tabanou deal done on 10:51 - Jun 6 by Cooperman

It's not quite a photo of him partaking in a bit of #copperstripe but it looks to be heading that way.

Quite. I wait for the shirt and the teeth these days.

There should be a term for it devised by our marketing posters, like the 'Shiteeth'. Not very good, but I'm more of a production person.
Login to get fewer ads

Tabanou deal done on 15:51 - Jun 6 with 7426 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tabanou deal done on 10:56 - Jun 6 by SwansNZ

Of course, but he is not a young player showing promise. He is currently playing at a high level. At least I am not claiming to have seem him playing regularly and stating he is a load of rubbish :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tabanou deal done on 00:15 - Jun 7 with 7063 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I've seen 3.6 million named as the price elsewhere.

In any case, I like this just because of his versatility. From what I've seen, Tabanou looks like a left-sided player with versatile skills. I can see us cross-training him to be an effective backup for both Taylor and Montero.

We still need more wing help on the right side, but this sounds like a nice signing and a good start to the summer transfer period.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Tabanou deal done on 08:03 - Jun 7 with 6922 viewsSwan91

Tabanou deal done on 00:15 - Jun 7 by Tummer_from_Texas

I've seen 3.6 million named as the price elsewhere.

In any case, I like this just because of his versatility. From what I've seen, Tabanou looks like a left-sided player with versatile skills. I can see us cross-training him to be an effective backup for both Taylor and Montero.

We still need more wing help on the right side, but this sounds like a nice signing and a good start to the summer transfer period.

I don't think we need more on the right side myself. We have dyer,routledge,barrow. And if someone like Ayew or maxim comes then Routledge could go RW instead aswell.
Tabanou deal done on 10:25 - Jun 7 with 6681 viewsoldcob

Believe he's ours when its on the official site. There's so much creative journalism at this time of year.
Tabanou deal done on 15:03 - Jun 7 with 6455 viewsbargoedjack

Won't be official till the window opens after 9th June and he's on holiday too is what I read ...
Tabanou deal done on 15:22 - Jun 7 with 6407 viewsRancid

The Left Back Monk has been craving since he took over.Seems a bit too good and pricey to play second fiddle to Taylor but can also play Left Midfield reading up on him.Interesting to see how he'll fit in down here.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2015 15:24]
Tabanou deal done on 19:20 - Jun 15 with 5971 viewsSwan91

It's all gone quiet on this deal unless I missed something right?
Tabanou deal done on 19:24 - Jun 15 with 5938 viewsJackTheLad

End of the month is what I heard/read somewhere

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Tabanou deal done on 19:29 - Jun 15 with 5875 viewsJonnyTheJack

Should be done by the end of this week I think. He's on holiday till the 18th i think
Tabanou deal done on 19:37 - Jun 15 with 5807 viewsmonmouth

Tabanou deal done on 15:22 - Jun 7 by Rancid

The Left Back Monk has been craving since he took over.Seems a bit too good and pricey to play second fiddle to Taylor but can also play Left Midfield reading up on him.Interesting to see how he'll fit in down here.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2015 15:24]

The diamond is so last season. We will be playing the rhomboid triangle next year.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tabanou deal done on 19:55 - Jun 15 with 5692 viewshobo

Maybe we can't announce it until july 1?
Tabanou deal done on 21:45 - Jun 15 with 5290 viewsbargoedjack

Dude with long name signed by St. Etienne today from the scum - article from May links the two moves together ... maybe this contributed to the delay too ..

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/saint-etienne-buy-kvin
Tabanou deal done on 17:29 - Jun 18 with 4561 viewsOldjack

http://theswanseaway.co.uk/2015/06/breaking-franck-tabanou-undergoing-swansea-ci

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tabanou deal done on 04:25 - Jun 19 with 4105 viewsTownhill_Hilton

With a Swedish goal keeper, Ayew signed and Oliveira set to renew loan, looks like we are pretty sorted for next season. I'd still like to see a back up poacher-type striker, but with the likes of Mo "Barrah" likely to develop, we have some really good prospects.
Only two weeks before pre-season.
Tabanou deal done on 06:51 - Jun 19 with 4042 viewsDr_Winston

Tabanou deal done on 17:29 - Jun 18 by Oldjack

http://theswanseaway.co.uk/2015/06/breaking-franck-tabanou-undergoing-swansea-ci

You do realise that it's just a fans website that gets their information from Newsnow like everyone else?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tabanou deal done on 12:42 - Jun 19 with 3796 viewsraynor94

Done deal, Sky sports reporting he's signed

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tabanou deal done on 12:44 - Jun 19 with 3783 viewsHubert

as is our own official website
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024