Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manager situation is a shambles 17:33 - Dec 22 with 10027 viewsrWp

One or the other Huw Jenkins needs to make a decision on a new manager. If Alan Curtis is their guy until the end of the season they should come out and say.
All this uncertainty is not good for the fans and probably the players are finding it frustrating. We are bouncing from game to game with more speculation not sure who will be in charge and there is nothing coming from the board.
This has to be one of the most protracted, shambolic searches for a manger ever. It would be a shameless if we were comfortably in mid table but when we are in the relegation zone with 1 win since August it makes the situation 10 times worse.
I have heard people saying we need to take our time but quite frankly that is nonsense. Monk was sacked well over two weeks ago and to still be in a state of uncertainty going into the biggest run of games for years is not on. Being in the premier league relegation zone does not give you time to stand still and have a long hard think about things as if we are not careful we could be cut adrift.
As it stands I would happily take Poyet or Di Matteo as I think they can both keep us up.
As much as a club legend as Curtis is appointing him would be dangerously similar to Terry Connor taking Wolves down and Chris Ramsay taking QPR down.
The relegation zone does not stand still and we need a figurehead to guide us out of this mess who will get the respect of the players.
Manager situation is a shambles on 17:36 - Dec 22 with 4299 viewsBlasterJack

"This has to be one of the most protracted, shambolic searches for a manger ever"

Apart from Mary and Joseph obviously....
[Post edited 22 Dec 2015 17:37]

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Manager situation is a shambles on 17:37 - Dec 22 with 4280 viewsJackfath

What if Mr Curtis doesn't wantit? Club hero to the man who got us relegated? Would he be able to live with that tag?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Manager situation is a shambles on 17:38 - Dec 22 with 4265 viewsLoyal

Manager situation is a shambles on 17:37 - Dec 22 by Jackfath

What if Mr Curtis doesn't wantit? Club hero to the man who got us relegated? Would he be able to live with that tag?

He doesn't want it, he has said it four times in the past five years !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Manager situation is a shambles on 17:39 - Dec 22 with 4256 viewsJackfath

Manager situation is a shambles on 17:38 - Dec 22 by Loyal

He doesn't want it, he has said it four times in the past five years !

Exactly.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Manager situation is a shambles on 17:41 - Dec 22 with 4227 viewsJackanapes

Manager situation is a shambles on 17:36 - Dec 22 by BlasterJack

"This has to be one of the most protracted, shambolic searches for a manger ever"

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Manager situation is a shambles on 17:42 - Dec 22 with 4222 viewslonglostjack

The last two performances have been much better. No need for panic just yet. Much more important to get the the right man for the position even if it takes a bit of time. We wouldn't want to follow Crapdiff by doing a Solskjaer.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Manager situation is a shambles on 17:43 - Dec 22 with 4203 viewsAngelRangelQS

Why the hell would we give it to Curtis?
Manager situation is a shambles on 17:45 - Dec 22 with 4171 viewsLoyal

To just say give it to Di Mateeo is completely misguided.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Login to get fewer ads

Manager situation is a shambles on 17:58 - Dec 22 with 4055 viewsvetchonian

Manager situation is a shambles on 17:45 - Dec 22 by Loyal

To just say give it to Di Mateeo is completely misguided.

If all these rumours are true and to be believed the whole club is a shambles ......would any manager want to walk into that?
None of us know what is going on .....we have appointed a caretaker who has seemed to improve our performances. Curt is never going to be our manager he is the "safe pair of hands" to steady the ship through this patch of troubled waters there will be a proper manager at the helm when the right one is found and accepts. In the meanwhile lets wait ........how many of us were thinking about replacements when we were call No for Garry's head?
Or let's just rush out and make a knee jerk appointment this appointment is the most crucial Huw has had to make it needs to be right

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Manager situation is a shambles on 18:00 - Dec 22 with 4030 viewsLoyal

Manager situation is a shambles on 17:58 - Dec 22 by vetchonian

If all these rumours are true and to be believed the whole club is a shambles ......would any manager want to walk into that?
None of us know what is going on .....we have appointed a caretaker who has seemed to improve our performances. Curt is never going to be our manager he is the "safe pair of hands" to steady the ship through this patch of troubled waters there will be a proper manager at the helm when the right one is found and accepts. In the meanwhile lets wait ........how many of us were thinking about replacements when we were call No for Garry's head?
Or let's just rush out and make a knee jerk appointment this appointment is the most crucial Huw has had to make it needs to be right

This is the problem, all we know is we need a manager and the board are stating they are going through a process which they will not be rushed in to. All the other off the pitch, in the bedroom, in the dressing room stuff seems to be ill founded, non evidenced hysterical lunacy IMO.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2015 18:00]

Manager situation is a shambles on 18:01 - Dec 22 with 4017 viewsAngelRangelQS

The point is that the board should have thought about all this before they sacked Garry and half the coaching staff
Manager situation is a shambles on 18:01 - Dec 22 with 3998 viewsJackfath

Manager situation is a shambles on 18:01 - Dec 22 by AngelRangelQS

The point is that the board should have thought about all this before they sacked Garry and half the coaching staff

Do you honestly think they didn't?

Manager situation is a shambles on 18:03 - Dec 22 with 3986 viewsrWp

There's hardly any coaches with Curtis aswell at the moment the board really need to sort this what other club has taken this long to either appoint a manager or announce the current person is staying til the end of the season.
Manager situation is a shambles on 18:05 - Dec 22 with 3965 views3swan

Manager situation is a shambles on 18:01 - Dec 22 by AngelRangelQS

In the perfect world yes, but sometimes a decision has to be made, maybe after delaying the inevitable.

Plenty of managers, but how many play the style we want?
How many are prepared to come to struggling team.............not good for their C.V.if they fail.
Manager situation is a shambles on 18:05 - Dec 22 with 3957 viewsAngelRangelQS

Manager situation is a shambles on 18:01 - Dec 22 by Jackfath

Do you honestly think they didn't?

A fortnight ago I would have put every last penny I have on them having a strong plan... Today, I really don't know.

They're hardly inspiring much confidence at the moment
Manager situation is a shambles on 18:06 - Dec 22 with 3939 viewsJackfath

Manager situation is a shambles on 18:05 - Dec 22 by AngelRangelQS

A fortnight ago I would have put every last penny I have on them having a strong plan... Today, I really don't know.

They're hardly inspiring much confidence at the moment

Perhaps their minds are elsewhere.....

Manager situation is a shambles on 18:07 - Dec 22 with 3920 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Top quippin'

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Manager situation is a shambles on 18:09 - Dec 22 with 3889 views3swan

Manager situation is a shambles on 18:06 - Dec 22 by Jackfath

Perhaps their minds are elsewhere.....

I would change that to 'were elsewhere', as I do think they took their eyes off the ball.

Now I guess they are totally focussed
Manager situation is a shambles on 18:09 - Dec 22 with 3882 viewsOldjack

Patience ,all good things come to those who wait ,only fools rush in

Wise words from a very wise person ,my nan

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Manager situation is a shambles on 18:10 - Dec 22 with 3870 viewsJackfath

Manager situation is a shambles on 18:09 - Dec 22 by 3swan

I would change that to 'were elsewhere', as I do think they took their eyes off the ball.

Now I guess they are totally focussed

One would sincerely hope so.

Manager situation is a shambles on 18:12 - Dec 22 with 3848 viewsJack_Meoff

Sharp as mate, fair play!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Manager situation is a shambles on 18:13 - Dec 22 with 3841 viewsmonmouth

Manager situation is a shambles on 18:09 - Dec 22 by Oldjack

Patience ,all good things come to those who wait ,only fools rush in

Wise words from a very wise person ,my nan

Your nan is Elvis Presley?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Manager situation is a shambles on 18:14 - Dec 22 with 3827 viewsAngelRangelQS

Manager situation is a shambles on 18:13 - Dec 22 by monmouth

No she made the Guinness ads in the 90's
Manager situation is a shambles on 18:22 - Dec 22 with 3763 viewsOldjack

Manager situation is a shambles on 18:13 - Dec 22 by monmouth

no they used to be in different schools together though

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Manager situation is a shambles on 18:22 - Dec 22 with 3763 viewsbermudajack

Okay let's all calm down, hysteria won't help anyone

Huw has interviewed 12 credible candidates to date.

He has narrowed his search down to two main possibles and will decide on this soon

The new appointment will be revealed in due course, and given the clubs full support in the transfer market.

All is well....

Breath ... 😮

Poll: Priority for new manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024