Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Missing...Jordan Miers 19:34 - Dec 21 with 10313 viewsexiledclaseboy

I don't know this young man personally but he coaches with my nephew and his friends and family are naturally very concerned. Doesn't hurt to spread awareness in case it may jog someone's memory.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-35149550

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Tory leader

Jordan Miers on 19:35 - Dec 21 with 7960 viewsDarran

Awful.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jordan Miers on 19:51 - Dec 21 with 7890 viewsdickythorpe

A crumb of comfort is that he wasn't last seen in the marina. A mate from Whitland died 20 years ago after an xmas do there.
Jordan Miers on 19:53 - Dec 21 with 7878 viewsJackfath

Perhaps this could be made a sticky for a while?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Jordan Miers on 20:30 - Dec 21 with 7781 viewsmax936

Hope he's found safe and well, there's been far to many lost there over yrs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Missing...Jordan Miers on 10:12 - Dec 22 with 7337 viewsBloodyhills

Hope the guy didn't go in the water :(

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Jordan Miers on 10:49 - Dec 22 with 7299 viewsHighjack

Jordan Miers on 20:30 - Dec 21 by max936

Hope he's found safe and well, there's been far to many lost there over yrs.

They've got to do something there. They changed the layout of the kings way after one or two deaths, but people are being pulled out of the water every few months and nothing changes.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jordan Miers on 18:37 - Dec 22 with 6970 viewsLeonisGod

Jordan Miers on 10:49 - Dec 22 by Highjack

They've got to do something there. They changed the layout of the kings way after one or two deaths, but people are being pulled out of the water every few months and nothing changes.

Thing is, you don't have to go anywhere near the water walking from Toys r us to the Liberty. It's not like the path meanders along a crumbling river bank. That's the way I walk each game and even thoroughly hammered (rarely) it's not risky.

Hope he's found safe and well...
Missing...Jordan Miers on 18:37 - Dec 22 with 6970 viewsNeath_Jack

Awful, awful time for his friends and family.

Hope there's positive news soon.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Missing...Jordan Miers on 20:12 - Dec 22 with 6879 viewsLord_Bony

Search continues..police thank public support..

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/police-thank-public-support-search-

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Missing...Jordan Miers on 20:25 - Dec 22 with 6854 viewsNeath_Jack

Missing...Jordan Miers on 20:12 - Dec 22 by Lord_Bony

Search continues..police thank public support..

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/police-thank-public-support-search-

Why has it been un-stickied?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Missing...Jordan Miers on 20:32 - Dec 22 with 6834 viewsexiledclaseboy

Re-sticky please. The lad's still missing. Ta.

Missing...Jordan Miers on 20:36 - Dec 22 with 6816 viewslifelong

Terrible news, thoughts are with the family at this very difficult time.
Missing...Jordan Miers on 20:45 - Dec 22 with 6790 viewsexiledclaseboy

Thanks for re-sticking it.

Missing...Jordan Miers on 04:06 - Dec 23 with 6573 viewsCountyJim

Awful, this the young man and his family are in my Prayers
Missing...Jordan Miers on 19:14 - Dec 23 with 6228 viewsSwanzay

Maybe they could put something up on the big screens in case it jogs someones memory, guess its to late now for the match day program?
Missing...Jordan Miers on 16:35 - Dec 25 with 5602 viewsDarran

What must this family be going through on Christmas Day.
God bless the Miers Family.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Missing...Jordan Miers on 00:25 - Dec 28 with 4770 viewsoldmoney

Unless Jordan was driven out of the area that night, or has amnesia, it would appear logical that he is still within a kilometre or so of the Tawe Bridge. Of course, if he went into the Tawe River surely he is as likely to end up South of the Tawe Bridge as not. I hope Jordan's family find out what happened soon, not knowing is the very worst thing I believe. (I am sincerely sorry if anyone finds this insensitive, please be assured I have a good reason for posting this.)
Missing...Jordan Miers on 12:40 - Dec 28 with 4526 viewsHighjack

Missing...Jordan Miers on 00:25 - Dec 28 by oldmoney

Unless Jordan was driven out of the area that night, or has amnesia, it would appear logical that he is still within a kilometre or so of the Tawe Bridge. Of course, if he went into the Tawe River surely he is as likely to end up South of the Tawe Bridge as not. I hope Jordan's family find out what happened soon, not knowing is the very worst thing I believe. (I am sincerely sorry if anyone finds this insensitive, please be assured I have a good reason for posting this.)

No you're right. As time goes on its increasingly unlikely that they are going to find him alive but either way they need to find him so they can get any sort of closure.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Missing...Jordan Miers on 20:49 - Dec 28 with 4257 viewsdickythorpe

I don't think they will find him, I'm sorry to say that. An 8 yr old lad fell into a river in Carmarthen back in Feb, we all thought he'd be found , the experts all thought he'd be found but sadly not.
Missing...Jordan Miers on 21:25 - Dec 28 with 4201 viewslifelong

Missing...Jordan Miers on 20:49 - Dec 28 by dickythorpe

I don't think they will find him, I'm sorry to say that. An 8 yr old lad fell into a river in Carmarthen back in Feb, we all thought he'd be found , the experts all thought he'd be found but sadly not.

What adds to the problem of finding him is that the rivers are in full flood, anyone falling in there would be washed out to sea in no time. It's very sad.
Missing...Jordan Miers on 21:28 - Dec 28 with 4194 viewsDr_Winston

Missing...Jordan Miers on 20:49 - Dec 28 by dickythorpe

It's straight into the estuary from Carmarthen isn't it?

Sadly the chances are that he'll be found somewhere around the pontoons of the Yacht Club. Bosun down there has found a few over the years.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Missing...Jordan Miers on 09:50 - Dec 29 with 3926 viewsdickythorpe

Pretty much. I think people can't work out at times how things can't be found when they fall into rivers. There are so many forces and obstacles at work.
Nature, a beast.
Terrible torment for friends and family.
Missing...Jordan Miers on 10:44 - Dec 29 with 3878 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Missing...Jordan Miers on 21:25 - Dec 28 by lifelong

What adds to the problem of finding him is that the rivers are in full flood, anyone falling in there would be washed out to sea in no time. It's very sad.

At the risk of appearing extremely thick, isn't the barrage closed most of the time?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Missing...Jordan Miers on 12:02 - Dec 30 with 3716 viewsoldmoney

I am by no means convinced he did not get a lift that night. The Police will doubtless have considered that. If the Police have done a thorough Job,
and I am sure they have, and he has not been found then there is a chance. I am not sure speculation is helpful really, but it is much better to keep talking and writing about Jordan than just let it go. After all it may suddenly jog someones memory, the Saturday before Christmas is a day people are likely to remember where they were. If Jordan reached the carpark by the A4217 is it? by 10:58 pm or the main road then maybe. Certainly my reading of the Astrology for time and place would suggest something happened around then.
Missing...Jordan Miers on 12:09 - Dec 30 with 3700 viewsDr_Winston

Missing...Jordan Miers on 10:44 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

At the risk of appearing extremely thick, isn't the barrage closed most of the time?

There's still overflow.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024