Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? 15:05 - Jan 25 with 6382 viewsLoyal

They don't like wristbands either.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 15:24 - Jan 25 with 2994 viewsFlashberryjack

0r red doors

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 15:29 - Jan 25 with 2984 viewsSwanjaxs

So they seek asylum because they are being persecuted in their own country but object to wearing a wristband in ours? ? The world's gone mad....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 15:33 - Jan 25 with 2973 viewsLohengrin

I'd imagine the wristbands were introduced to prevent three quarters of Cardiff just wandering in for a free feed at taxpayer expense.

Sounds like a pretty good idea to me.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 15:50 - Jan 25 with 2936 viewsPegojack

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 15:29 - Jan 25 by Swanjaxs

So they seek asylum because they are being persecuted in their own country but object to wearing a wristband in ours? ? The world's gone mad....

Surely it's not too difficult to cover up or take off the wristband when you're not in the free grub place?

Someone just needs to explain to them nice and politely "Look, mush, if you don't want to wear a wristband to identify you as entitled when you come into the food hall, that's fine. Just feck off and buy your own grub, like every other fecker has to."
[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 15:52]
Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 16:46 - Jan 25 with 2872 viewsLoyal

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 15:50 - Jan 25 by Pegojack

Surely it's not too difficult to cover up or take off the wristband when you're not in the free grub place?

Someone just needs to explain to them nice and politely "Look, mush, if you don't want to wear a wristband to identify you as entitled when you come into the food hall, that's fine. Just feck off and buy your own grub, like every other fecker has to."
[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 15:52]

There seems to be a lot of free things available in this country.
If I Was hungry and had to wear a wristband it would be the last thing on my mind not to.

Many of these characters are males in their twenties, where's their families ?

I would really like someone more informed to educate ( me for sure ) on this matter.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 17:50 - Jan 25 with 2816 viewsjohnlangy

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 16:46 - Jan 25 by Loyal

There seems to be a lot of free things available in this country.
If I Was hungry and had to wear a wristband it would be the last thing on my mind not to.

Many of these characters are males in their twenties, where's their families ?

I would really like someone more informed to educate ( me for sure ) on this matter.

As asylum seekers they are not allowed to work or claim benefits.
Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 17:54 - Jan 25 with 2807 viewsLord_Bony

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 17:50 - Jan 25 by johnlangy

As asylum seekers they are not allowed to work or claim benefits.

Innit. They have to live on less than £5 a day.

http://www.refugeecouncil.org.uk/policy_research/the_truth_about_asylum/facts_ab

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 18:30 - Jan 25 with 2755 viewsKilkennyjack

I think the wristband idea has a basic flaw. One person could eat, take it off and pass to a second person and they could then eat. And so on. I suggest a register of entitled people who can then be ticked off once they have had their nice warm grub.

As its Cardiff its also understandable why the wrist bands were red.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 18:37 - Jan 25 with 2734 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 18:30 - Jan 25 by Kilkennyjack

I think the wristband idea has a basic flaw. One person could eat, take it off and pass to a second person and they could then eat. And so on. I suggest a register of entitled people who can then be ticked off once they have had their nice warm grub.

As its Cardiff its also understandable why the wrist bands were red.

It would be easier to identify them if they were wearing a something bigger than a wristband wouldn't it?
Like a big orange jumpsuit or sumpin

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 18:50 - Jan 25 with 2704 viewsDr_Winston

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 18:37 - Jan 25 by Brynmill_Jack

It would be easier to identify them if they were wearing a something bigger than a wristband wouldn't it?
Like a big orange jumpsuit or sumpin

Are you suggesting that they get free clothes as well?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 18:51 - Jan 25 with 2699 viewsDarran

Bit of a f*cking fuss by the "I'm offended brigade" again.

Akin to branding sheep FFS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 19:07 - Jan 25 with 2669 viewsGowerjack

Cos they is hungry ?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 19:08 - Jan 25 with 2665 viewsLohengrin

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 18:51 - Jan 25 by Darran

Bit of a f*cking fuss by the "I'm offended brigade" again.

Akin to branding sheep FFS.

Hardly a brigade, more a tightly-knit cabal of professional agitators one arm of which is manufacturing cod-headlines here while the other is fomenting violent disorder at the Pas de Calais.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 19:25]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 20:29 - Jan 25 with 2569 viewsVinnie

Why? Because we are the softest touch in the bloody world.
Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 21:12 - Jan 25 with 2516 viewsAnotherJohn

This all seems overblown to me. ID cards might be better, but wrist bands are not unknown. Some all-inclusive holidays and conference food arrangements come to mind. Wonder what colour bands they might have to wear at the swimming pool. There seem to have been issues in Germany and Belgium.
Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 21:40 - Jan 25 with 2476 viewsSwanjaxs

If only the Taliban hadn't forced these guys to wear wristbands they'd never have had to apply for asylum poor souls. ...
[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 21:41]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 22:02 - Jan 25 with 2444 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 18:50 - Jan 25 by Dr_Winston

Are you suggesting that they get free clothes as well?

Ok call them overalls.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 22:48 - Jan 25 with 2400 viewsLoyal

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 22:02 - Jan 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Ok call them overalls.

I could get them a thousand fruit of the loom shirts in orange for 2 grand delivered. For an extra 25p per unit they can have their new British names printed on it and a number. I also have two thousand stars left over from Xmas, pin em to the front.

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 22:56 - Jan 25 with 2386 viewsjackportis

There will b at least one child amongst that crowd who will now be safe from sex traffickers. Wrist bands or not that puts things in perspective.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 22:57 - Jan 25 with 2385 viewsLoyal

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 22:56 - Jan 25 by jackportis

There will b at least one child amongst that crowd who will now be safe from sex traffickers. Wrist bands or not that puts things in perspective.

What has sex trafficking got to do with pie and chips ?

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 23:00 - Jan 25 with 2377 viewsjackportis

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 22:57 - Jan 25 by Loyal

What has sex trafficking got to do with pie and chips ?

It's the bigger picture of why they are here. While we discuss pie and chips there is a moral obligation for us all.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 08:13 - Jan 26 with 2286 viewsAnotherJohn

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 23:00 - Jan 25 by jackportis

It's the bigger picture of why they are here. While we discuss pie and chips there is a moral obligation for us all.

Please explain that in more detail. The following suggests that we need to think carefully about how we give help because we cannot help everybody.

http://www.garretthardinsociety.org/articles/art_lifeboat_ethics_case_against_he
Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 10:12 - Jan 26 with 2239 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

Wristbands FFS !!

I'd go a bit further than that. I'd make them wear a noose and walk around ringing a bell.

After 10 years if the applicant hasn't committed an offence under UK law I'd allow them to take the noose off and replace it with an electronic tag for a further five....

The process of becoming a British Citizen should be an amalgamation of the Krypton Factor and Mastermind

The Romans had the right idea and didn't hand them out like product samples.
Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 10:49 - Jan 26 with 2209 viewsimgunnamichu

What a depressing thread.

Do you people realise refugee's don't get any money and aren't allowed to work? They get put in temporary accomodation and without food handouts they would starve?

Does anyone remeber history? Nazi's made Jews wear stars so they could be easily identifiable. What did that lead to? They also set a campaign of hatred and lies about immigrants/jews etc which lead to Kristallnacht and the start of the final solution. So is it a bunch of do gooders protesting or is it people who are protecting the vulnerable when they can't help themselves? Personally a bit of compassion or morality would go a long way.

N.B. incase you skipped history Kristallnacht was a night where german civilians/paramilitaries turned on their jewish neighbours by smashing up their businesses and homes after the campain of lies and hatred by the nazi party.
Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 11:01 - Jan 26 with 2189 viewsLoyal

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 10:49 - Jan 26 by imgunnamichu

What a depressing thread.

Do you people realise refugee's don't get any money and aren't allowed to work? They get put in temporary accomodation and without food handouts they would starve?

Does anyone remeber history? Nazi's made Jews wear stars so they could be easily identifiable. What did that lead to? They also set a campaign of hatred and lies about immigrants/jews etc which lead to Kristallnacht and the start of the final solution. So is it a bunch of do gooders protesting or is it people who are protecting the vulnerable when they can't help themselves? Personally a bit of compassion or morality would go a long way.

N.B. incase you skipped history Kristallnacht was a night where german civilians/paramilitaries turned on their jewish neighbours by smashing up their businesses and homes after the campain of lies and hatred by the nazi party.

How can it be depressing when you have shared your knowledge with the forum and educated a few ?

Hardly depressing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024