Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Iwan Roberts 13:28 - Feb 2 with 2296 viewsdickythorpe

Makes me laugh. Honest to god he's always having a go at us in some way. Chopsing about Leroy Fer now.

Keep it up Iwan mush - we love proving you wrong.
Iwan Roberts on 13:53 - Feb 2 with 2199 viewsjackharris

Iwan Roberts is an imbecile and was duly blocked on Twitter when his comments about Fer appeared on my Timeline last night!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Iwan Roberts on 14:07 - Feb 2 with 2152 viewsHugeEnkins

Iwan Roberts on 13:53 - Feb 2 by jackharris

Iwan Roberts is an imbecile and was duly blocked on Twitter when his comments about Fer appeared on my Timeline last night!

What comments did he make?
Iwan Roberts on 14:24 - Feb 2 with 2106 viewsUxbridge

A chance to be pro Norwich and anti Swansea? I'm surprised he had the time to actually manage a sentence during that.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Iwan Roberts on 14:24 - Feb 2 with 2105 viewsjackharris

Iwan Roberts on 14:07 - Feb 2 by HugeEnkins

What comments did he make?

The usual Iwan Roberts negative as f*ck comments regarding the Swans...
"You wouldn't want him (Leroy Fer) in the trenches with you!"

You wouldn't want Iwan Roberts in the f*cking trenches with you either his beard would be covered in maggots!

To follow up his comment's regarding the Swans getting relegated. He's a Canary Clown!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Iwan Roberts on 14:26 - Feb 2 with 2091 viewsHighjack

Generic cart horse of a lower league striker.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Iwan Roberts on 14:33 - Feb 2 with 2060 viewsjasper_T

He's not wrong.
Iwan Roberts on 15:10 - Feb 2 with 1961 viewsBanosswan

Iwan Roberts on 14:33 - Feb 2 by jasper_T

He's not wrong.

F*ck him and his stupid accent.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Iwan Roberts on 17:14 - Feb 2 with 1732 viewsJethroJack

Iwan Roberts on 14:26 - Feb 2 by Highjack

Generic cart horse of a lower league striker.

I agree but....generic?
Geriatric perhaps?
Login to get fewer ads

Iwan Roberts on 17:18 - Feb 2 with 1712 viewsDarran

The blokes a prick in my opinion another tw*t drafted in by BBC Cardiff to suit their biased ways,I noticed a few weeks ago that they'd drafted in Gabbidon,why?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Iwan Roberts on 17:21 - Feb 2 with 1706 viewsAl_Bundy

Always putting us down.. same with Horne and Ratcliffe

Maybe its a North Wales thing - All relish putting the boot in subtle or otherwise.
Iwan Roberts on 17:25 - Feb 2 with 1693 viewsChief

Iwan Roberts on 17:21 - Feb 2 by Al_Bundy

Always putting us down.. same with Horne and Ratcliffe

Maybe its a North Wales thing - All relish putting the boot in subtle or otherwise.

Not forgetting Malcolm Allen and Robbie Savage, the Gog pundits hate us. why is there so many of them???

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Iwan Roberts on 17:35 - Feb 2 with 1663 viewsGriffting

I've never seen so much need to actively seek out and tell fans how bad a former player is than there is with Qpr and Norwich fans with Fer.. It's like your old girlfriend seeking out your new one just to tell her you're terrible in the sack. Baffling.
Iwan Roberts on 21:24 - Feb 2 with 1363 viewsGixerJack

Iwan Roberts on 17:35 - Feb 2 by Griffting

I've never seen so much need to actively seek out and tell fans how bad a former player is than there is with Qpr and Norwich fans with Fer.. It's like your old girlfriend seeking out your new one just to tell her you're terrible in the sack. Baffling.

You too eh?
Iwan Roberts on 17:42 - Feb 4 with 1111 viewsDafyddHuw

I know he's an arse, but that doesn't mean that what he says about Fer is wrong.

Comes to something when Curt has to defend the signing. Never known that before. Speaks volumes. Really hope i'm wrong.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/wales/35480918
Iwan Roberts on 18:02 - Feb 4 with 1071 viewsEdmundo

Iwan Roberts on 14:24 - Feb 2 by jackharris

The usual Iwan Roberts negative as f*ck comments regarding the Swans...
"You wouldn't want him (Leroy Fer) in the trenches with you!"

You wouldn't want Iwan Roberts in the f*cking trenches with you either his beard would be covered in maggots!

To follow up his comment's regarding the Swans getting relegated. He's a Canary Clown!

He kinda knows Naarrrich are going down.......which hurts, cos he'd rather the 'top team in Wales' go down 👍

There you go.....just remember who pays your wages......oh yeh....BBC Radio Wales 😡

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Iwan Roberts on 18:19 - Feb 4 with 1030 viewsoldcob

He's jealous because he's not from SOUTH Wales.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024