Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea YouTube channel 12:09 - Jul 13 with 2696 viewsswanskid95

After seeing many channels failing I've decided to start a YouTube channel for Swansea fans, showcasing our fans reaction and video the whole experience of being a Swansea fan throughout the season, from the high to the lows, it will be a great experience to capture and share with other people.

For this I need 2 things, 1 is a camera, I know most grounds are strict on what you can fit in your pocket, so im hoping for something that can record video at a high quality, alot better than my iPhone which isn't good enough quality for what I want.

2. Since I live in Lincolnshire, I will struggle to get to home games, I will do all away games next season, so if I'm going to do this, I would need a partner to capture video for home games forme, send it me for editing, hopefully this idea can become reality as I see it as a good idea for non Swansea fans and neutrals to get the idea what it's like to support the Swans!

I will start at Burnley away, any advice, help or comments would be greatly appreciated!
Swansea YouTube channel on 12:19 - Jul 13 with 2673 viewsairedale

All the best with your project, be interesting to see the results. I expect you'll get better and better at it as time goes on. Will there be a voice over?
Swansea YouTube channel on 12:31 - Jul 13 with 2651 viewsswanskid95

Swansea YouTube channel on 12:19 - Jul 13 by airedale

All the best with your project, be interesting to see the results. I expect you'll get better and better at it as time goes on. Will there be a voice over?

Hoping to do a live commentary, like this video for instance, my friend Elis did the video when Norwich came to the liberty, want to do that but for every single game this season.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=
Swansea YouTube channel on 15:00 - Jul 13 with 2532 viewsairedale

Swansea YouTube channel on 12:31 - Jul 13 by swanskid95

Hoping to do a live commentary, like this video for instance, my friend Elis did the video when Norwich came to the liberty, want to do that but for every single game this season.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=

Watched that and enjoyed it, Elis seems a tidy lad, One point though was that I couldn't hear him very well when he was talking inside the stadium during the game.
Swansea YouTube channel on 15:53 - Jul 13 with 2490 viewshooplehead

good

i encourage you to do this

since i live on the other side of the world, i love stuff like this

those norwich videos are excellent so are the away days one that your mate does

i hope you can get it going...will give me something else to look forward to during the week
Swansea YouTube channel on 16:00 - Jul 13 with 2469 viewsmonmouth

Someone with tech know how recommend a camera for the man then!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea YouTube channel on 16:21 - Jul 13 with 2440 viewsHighjack

Swansea YouTube channel on 16:00 - Jul 13 by monmouth

Someone with tech know how recommend a camera for the man then!

You'll get a camera confiscated, unless you hide it down your pants or something.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swansea YouTube channel on 16:51 - Jul 13 with 2404 viewsswanskid95

Swansea YouTube channel on 16:21 - Jul 13 by Highjack

You'll get a camera confiscated, unless you hide it down your pants or something.

I've took camcorders before, but very low quality ones, never had a problem
Swansea YouTube channel on 17:04 - Jul 13 with 2374 viewsClinton

Swansea YouTube channel on 16:21 - Jul 13 by Highjack

If you do hide it down your pants, you might get some really interesting footage.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea YouTube channel on 21:02 - Jul 13 with 2208 viewsairedale

Swansea YouTube channel on 17:04 - Jul 13 by Clinton

If you do hide it down your pants, you might get some really interesting footage.

Shouldn't that read inchage?
Swansea YouTube channel on 21:07 - Jul 13 with 2201 viewsbuilthjack

Am sure if you make yourself known at away games, us fans would give you a few quid to pay for equipment etc.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea YouTube channel on 21:10 - Jul 13 with 2196 viewsJackfath

Good luck with your venture.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea YouTube channel on 21:10 - Jul 13 with 2195 viewsDarran

Swansea YouTube channel on 21:10 - Jul 13 by Jackfath

Good luck with your venture.

Indeed I'm looking forward to watching too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea YouTube channel on 22:47 - Jul 13 with 2111 viewsSwan91

I wanted to do one aswell (i'm a media student and for me i love making videos) but i'm moving to china in september so can't soooo sad :(
Swansea YouTube channel on 23:26 - Jul 13 with 2072 viewsStarsky

Swansea YouTube channel on 22:47 - Jul 13 by Swan91

I wanted to do one aswell (i'm a media student and for me i love making videos) but i'm moving to china in september so can't soooo sad :(

So do one in August then

It's just the internet, init.

Swansea YouTube channel on 23:30 - Jul 13 with 2064 viewsDarran

Swansea YouTube channel on 23:26 - Jul 13 by Starsky

So do one in August then

God he's dull.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea YouTube channel on 10:41 - Jul 14 with 1945 viewsEasternJack

Great idea. Looking forward to this - definitely benefits those of us who live overseas.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Swansea YouTube channel on 11:52 - Jul 14 with 1920 viewsJack_Meoff

GoPro cameras are tiny but the picture quality is excellent. You can operate then with a smartphone app via Wifi too, so you could hide them somewhere on your person as long as the lens isn't covered and you're good to go. Cut a hole in an old hat or something...! They're not cheap mind, but I think the newest ones shoot in 4K.

Ebay linky

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/GoPro-Wi-Fi-Ready-Digita
[Post edited 14 Jul 2016 11:53]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Swansea YouTube channel on 15:03 - Jul 14 with 1847 viewsLoyal

I have some decent XLR video cameras, but they are all set up in the bedroom.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea YouTube channel on 16:35 - Jul 14 with 1804 viewsZut_Alors

Be good to know your budget. These days the mirrorless cameras offer fantastic value. Pair them with a decent on camera mic, like a Rode Videomic pro and you'll be on your way. Check out the Sony A7s or A6300. A7s is a bit pricier, but is amazing for low light situations.
Swansea YouTube channel on 16:39 - Jul 14 with 1799 viewsItchySphincter

You need a GoPro. If not nothing wrong with iphone if you have enough storage.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swansea YouTube channel on 19:34 - Jul 14 with 1722 viewsMrSwerve

In this day and age, all this can be done on a half decent smart phone (including editing).

You don't need a state of the art camera or go pro to film your face or the crowd.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swansea YouTube channel on 20:37 - Jul 14 with 1693 viewsJack_Meoff

Swansea YouTube channel on 19:34 - Jul 14 by MrSwerve

In this day and age, all this can be done on a half decent smart phone (including editing).

You don't need a state of the art camera or go pro to film your face or the crowd.

Good shout this in fairness. Could knock up something decent in iMovie on iOS. Not sure what an android app equivalent would be, anyone recommend any?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Swansea YouTube channel on 21:33 - Jul 14 with 1655 viewsLord_Bony

Best smartphone i ve used is Sony Experia...cheap second hand perfect picture up to 4k quality if you want...and a built in anti camera shake...mic sound is superb too...with a bit memory would do the job nicely. Tried many cameras but this is superb playback on Youtube.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea YouTube channel on 12:18 - Jul 15 with 1585 viewsowainglyndwr

What sort of size camera would you use a small digi cam would not be much better than your phone, some which would give you a wide angle with good quality is a PD170 or Z1 but a bit costly.
You can pick up a apple Mini box for edit.
Good luck if you can make a good fist of it and get some advertising maybe that would help you
Swansea YouTube channel on 13:33 - Jul 15 with 1558 viewsairedale

Didn't someone make a feature film recently using an iPhone?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024