Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
and he was ours 23:20 - Jan 9 with 2576 viewsOldjack

to keep http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04nz575?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_5_li

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

and he was ours on 23:23 - Jan 9 with 2552 viewsFireboy

I stopped reading when claridges name was mentioned

Nuff said
and he was ours on 23:24 - Jan 9 with 2542 viewsmacthejack

Claridge is an irredeemably stupid c*nt.

Monk is a good football manager given a prem job which wasn't really suited to him (nor him to it) way too early in his career.
and he was ours on 23:30 - Jan 9 with 2489 viewsDyfnant

Suggest you rewatch his last 4 games in charge OJ. We were absolute arse dribble, he thought he could bore draw us to safety from October

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

and he was ours on 23:33 - Jan 9 with 2470 viewsDarran

Oldjack really is a fuçking idiot.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

and he was ours on 07:45 - Jan 10 with 2048 viewsHeadmaster

It wasn't long ago that Jamie Redknapp said we would be a Top 6 side. As flattering as that is (and it shows how respected we once were), pay no attention. I like Redknapp but half of these pundits haven't got a clue.
and he was ours on 07:48 - Jan 10 with 2031 viewsMurph75

So having x amount of fans makes you a top 6 side? Everton and Southampton have been going the wrong way about things!! No need to spend millions on some of the worlds best players. Just take more fans away from home.
and he was ours on 08:06 - Jan 10 with 1976 viewspencoedjack

and he was ours on 23:23 - Jan 9 by Fireboy

Nuff said

Ditto
and he was ours on 08:18 - Jan 10 with 1928 viewsmonmouth

You have to say fair play though. Monk has done a fantastic job there in terrible circumstances. He wasn't right for us, but it just goes to show that picking a manager is not as simple as most chairmen think. Previous records don't carry as much clout as might be thought.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

and he was ours on 08:27 - Jan 10 with 1872 viewsbarry_island

and he was ours on 23:23 - Jan 9 by Fireboy

Nuff said

I just wish the BBC would be honest enough to precede Claridge's name with something appropriate such as "Unsuccessful Weymouth Town Manager"

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

and he was ours on 08:28 - Jan 10 with 1864 viewsKennedy

And where are Newcastle again?

If they come up........

Just call me JFK

and he was ours on 08:30 - Jan 10 with 1845 viewspremierjack

and he was ours on 08:18 - Jan 10 by monmouth

You have to say fair play though. Monk has done a fantastic job there in terrible circumstances. He wasn't right for us, but it just goes to show that picking a manager is not as simple as most chairmen think. Previous records don't carry as much clout as might be thought.

Monk wasn't right for us because of all the crap going on behind the scenes. The players turned against him because he sided with his bosses when their was a lot of personal arguments going on.

Any manager would have lost the players at that point in time!
and he was ours on 08:31 - Jan 10 with 1833 viewsBrynmill_Jack

and he was ours on 08:27 - Jan 10 by barry_island

I just wish the BBC would be honest enough to precede Claridge's name with something appropriate such as "Unsuccessful Weymouth Town Manager"

Just another who longs for the "rightful" order of the 1970's to be restored in football.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

and he was ours on 08:46 - Jan 10 with 1763 viewsexiledinenglandjack

He's done well at Leeds granted, but with us at the end and even before that he was terrible. We played negative football and had only one set of tactics to play. He wasn't helped by Huw's transfer meddling but at the same time he had no pulling power or tis to other clubs to bring in players either.
and he was ours on 08:48 - Jan 10 with 1755 viewsjack247

First Gomis now Monk. Things must be bad
and he was ours on 09:10 - Jan 10 with 1668 viewslifelong

I'm pleased to see he's doing so well at Leeds, a very good player for us over the years, things didn't work out for him here, such is life... good luck to him.
and he was ours on 09:19 - Jan 10 with 1610 viewsLeonWasGod

and he was ours on 09:10 - Jan 10 by lifelong

I'm pleased to see he's doing so well at Leeds, a very good player for us over the years, things didn't work out for him here, such is life... good luck to him.

Well said. If our disgrace of a chairman can't act with any class, at least we as fans can.
and he was ours on 09:43 - Jan 10 with 1528 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aye old jack, when he was one of ours he was taking us straight down mate.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

and he was ours on 10:26 - Jan 10 with 1396 viewsBloodyhills

Just another ex footballer who has a better knowledge of history than of current affairs.
Claridge's arguments based on Leeds being a big club in the past.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 10:38]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

and he was ours on 10:40 - Jan 10 with 1344 viewsJFSwan

His structured and slightly negative football, added with the remains of Laudups flowing style was the perfect marriage, similar to the Sousa/Rodgers changeover.

Unfortunately when the Laudrup style faded and the Monk style was consolidated it was the beginning of the downward spiral we now find ourselves in.
and he was ours on 11:04 - Jan 10 with 1278 viewsJacket

He lost the players and the dressing room last season, he'd lost the supporters long before then. People who know jack shit about this club say "you shouldn't have sacked Monk" as if Guido and Curt saving us never happened. As if turning us from an attractive passing side to a dour negative side who's entire game plan turned around a bald buffoon who could never be relied upon to bring consistency never happened. It did happen and he set in motion the demise of this club. While we were our enjoying "our record breaking season" our demise was already in full swing. Poor player after poor player was signed, many directly as a result of the manager's say so. Appart from Siggy and Fabi were any decent players, suitable to our style of play, signed? Ayew was a decent player, but did he actually fit into our system? If we go down, and we try to pin the blame on someone for our demise, for me Monk is as guilty as Huw and the rest of the sell outs. They all played their part in breaking this thing.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 11:06]
and he was ours on 11:17 - Jan 10 with 1240 viewsDarran

and he was ours on 11:04 - Jan 10 by Jacket

He lost the players and the dressing room last season, he'd lost the supporters long before then. People who know jack shit about this club say "you shouldn't have sacked Monk" as if Guido and Curt saving us never happened. As if turning us from an attractive passing side to a dour negative side who's entire game plan turned around a bald buffoon who could never be relied upon to bring consistency never happened. It did happen and he set in motion the demise of this club. While we were our enjoying "our record breaking season" our demise was already in full swing. Poor player after poor player was signed, many directly as a result of the manager's say so. Appart from Siggy and Fabi were any decent players, suitable to our style of play, signed? Ayew was a decent player, but did he actually fit into our system? If we go down, and we try to pin the blame on someone for our demise, for me Monk is as guilty as Huw and the rest of the sell outs. They all played their part in breaking this thing.

I agree with all that especially the bit about Guidi turning us back into an atttactive passing side. lol

and he was ours on 11:19 - Jan 10 with 1231 viewsjack247

and he was ours on 11:17 - Jan 10 by Darran

I agree with all that especially the bit about Guidi turning us back into an atttactive passing side. lol

You agree with it all especially the bit he didn't say?
and he was ours on 11:23 - Jan 10 with 1207 viewsDarran

and he was ours on 11:19 - Jan 10 by jack247

You agree with it all especially the bit he didn't say?

and he was ours on 11:23 - Jan 10 with 1208 viewsjack247

and he was ours on 11:04 - Jan 10 by Jacket

Totally. Good luck in the future and thanks for all he did as a player. He was complicit in ruining us as a manager, though I'm not sure he is a guilty as the people who screwed us financially.

He had a very good squad when he took over. Every manager since has had to firefight.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024