Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds 21:19 - Feb 1 with 2269 viewsowainglyndwr

1 up with 6000 away fans
Leeds on 21:21 - Feb 1 with 2097 viewsDarran

And?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leeds on 21:21 - Feb 1 with 2100 viewsspiderboy

Go and boil your head
Leeds on 21:25 - Feb 1 with 2054 viewsfbreath

That's a bit unfair 6000 v 11 I'd expect more than 1-0

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Leeds on 21:30 - Feb 1 with 2018 viewsBigPhilG

Blackburn just equalised
Leeds on 21:32 - Feb 1 with 1990 viewsSwanjaxs

We might as well have a Lids Utd match day thread ffs! Vile club with vile supporters

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Leeds on 21:35 - Feb 1 with 1946 viewsSTID2017

Exactly
The years posters on here have posted negative posts on here about them, now for some it's becoming like their second team

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Leeds on 21:48 - Feb 1 with 1869 viewsspiderboy

Is that why you commented negatively on another thread about joe allen being subbed?
Or were you chuffed that a welsh legend got taken off ,even tho he would have gladly walked from anfield to the liberty to sign for us?eh?
Leeds on 21:51 - Feb 1 with 1843 viewsFieryJack

Unfortunately, due to my geographical location, I can't get away from Leeds fans, and work directly with 5 of them, all of whom have gone to the game tonight. Fair play to them, though: 3 of them have got a 5.30am start in work tomorrow.

Every time Leeds pick up one of our players (Bartley, Hernandez, Grimes & now Modou) I get cross-examined by them. I get treated well by these lads, I have to say - probably because I'm the only Swans fan they know, or ever will know, so I'm some sort of exotic, weird creature to them, I guess.

A comical bunch too: the youngest is about 24, 6 foot 3 tall and about 17 stone in weight - a tub of lard really, while the oldest is about 40, ex-boxer, heavily tattooed, "rough as ar*e-holes", about 4 foot 11. When they first met, the youngest challenged the tiny guy to some sparring in a local boxing club. The tub of lard ended up on his ar*e 3 times in the first 2 minutes, and gave up.

Funny as f***.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds on 21:52 - Feb 1 with 1829 viewsSTID2017

Leeds on 21:48 - Feb 1 by spiderboy

Is that why you commented negatively on another thread about joe allen being subbed?
Or were you chuffed that a welsh legend got taken off ,even tho he would have gladly walked from anfield to the liberty to sign for us?eh?

Read my rebuttal on that thread and you see the reasoning behind the post
As much as I respect him, he couldn't wait to go to Liverpool and he hardly rushed down in the summer to resign for us (to the best of our knowledge)

Leeds on 21:55 - Feb 1 with 1798 viewslifelong

An assist by Pablo for the winning goal.
Leeds on 22:01 - Feb 1 with 1757 viewsowainglyndwr

Leeds on 21:48 - Feb 1 by spiderboy

Thanks.... they forget there was some on here the other saying about 2nd teams.
Leeds on 22:07 - Feb 1 with 1714 viewspencoedjack

Leeds on 21:51 - Feb 1 by FieryJack

Unfortunately, due to my geographical location, I can't get away from Leeds fans, and work directly with 5 of them, all of whom have gone to the game tonight. Fair play to them, though: 3 of them have got a 5.30am start in work tomorrow.

Every time Leeds pick up one of our players (Bartley, Hernandez, Grimes & now Modou) I get cross-examined by them. I get treated well by these lads, I have to say - probably because I'm the only Swans fan they know, or ever will know, so I'm some sort of exotic, weird creature to them, I guess.

A comical bunch too: the youngest is about 24, 6 foot 3 tall and about 17 stone in weight - a tub of lard really, while the oldest is about 40, ex-boxer, heavily tattooed, "rough as ar*e-holes", about 4 foot 11. When they first met, the youngest challenged the tiny guy to some sparring in a local boxing club. The tub of lard ended up on his ar*e 3 times in the first 2 minutes, and gave up.

Funny as f***.

I hope they don't read this forum fella, he may have you in for sparring if he reads your descriptions of them
Leeds on 22:19 - Feb 1 with 1645 viewstaff999555

OP - stop wánking over them and go and support them then
Leeds on 22:32 - Feb 1 with 1578 viewsFieryJack

Leeds on 22:07 - Feb 1 by pencoedjack

I hope they don't read this forum fella, he may have you in for sparring if he reads your descriptions of them

FFS, mun - I never even thought of that. Nah, they wouldn't read this, surely.

Would they?

Bollux - I'm bloody wondering now - they may well come on here to look for reviews of Modou or summat.

How do I remove my posts, or better still get the thread deleted? 😳
Leeds on 22:34 - Feb 1 with 1552 viewsSwanjaxs

Leeds on 22:32 - Feb 1 by FieryJack

FFS, mun - I never even thought of that. Nah, they wouldn't read this, surely.

Would they?

Bollux - I'm bloody wondering now - they may well come on here to look for reviews of Modou or summat.

How do I remove my posts, or better still get the thread deleted? 😳

Man up and fight them ffs! Are you a Jack or a mouse!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Leeds on 23:17 - Feb 1 with 1432 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Leeds on 22:34 - Feb 1 by Swanjaxs

Man up and fight them ffs! Are you a Jack or a mouse!

So Leeds win just another game and it apparently it is worthy of a new thread. However, a thread celebrating another previous Swansea manager equalling possibly the greatest achievement in Scottish footballing history is deemed to be a wind up, a trolling attempt, even irrelevant. There are a lot of hypocrites on this forum still clearly emotionally attached to a man who left them for something better many years ago.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Leeds on 23:29 - Feb 1 with 1391 viewsSwanjaxs

Leeds on 23:17 - Feb 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

So Leeds win just another game and it apparently it is worthy of a new thread. However, a thread celebrating another previous Swansea manager equalling possibly the greatest achievement in Scottish footballing history is deemed to be a wind up, a trolling attempt, even irrelevant. There are a lot of hypocrites on this forum still clearly emotionally attached to a man who left them for something better many years ago.

Your preaching to the converted now 🍀🍀 28 games undefeated 🍀🍀 Brendan Rodgers can do no wrong in my Glasgow Celtic eyes 🍀 🍀 TIOCFAIDH ÁR LÁ 🍀🍀

Leeds on 23:31 - Feb 1 with 1377 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Leeds on 23:29 - Feb 1 by Swanjaxs

Your preaching to the converted now 🍀🍀 28 games undefeated 🍀🍀 Brendan Rodgers can do no wrong in my Glasgow Celtic eyes 🍀 🍀 TIOCFAIDH ÁR LÁ 🍀🍀

But the squad he assembled is far superior to that of other teams. Therefore it does not count.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Leeds on 23:32 - Feb 1 with 1379 viewsLoyal

Leeds had no miles to travel.
Take 5000 to Wigan on a Wednesday night, inconsequential cup tie in the bigger picture, 465 mile round trip and lets have a chat.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leeds on 23:37 - Feb 1 with 1361 viewsSwanjaxs

Leeds on 23:31 - Feb 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

But the squad he assembled is far superior to that of other teams. Therefore it does not count.

It's the way of life in football I'm afraid, you can't blame Celtic for being in a shit league, perhaps they should play with nine men just to give Rangers a chance to catch up ....

Leeds on 02:49 - Feb 2 with 1230 viewsjackrmee

I hopee Brendan and Garry both win their leagues.
So there!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Leeds on 07:20 - Feb 2 with 1128 viewsGowerjack

Leeds on 23:31 - Feb 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes in the worlds longest running oxymoron Scottish "football" so it doesn't really count.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Leeds on 07:52 - Feb 2 with 1085 viewsSTID2017

Leeds on 23:32 - Feb 1 by Loyal

Leeds had no miles to travel.
Take 5000 to Wigan on a Wednesday night, inconsequential cup tie in the bigger picture, 465 mile round trip and lets have a chat.

38 miles each way mun - that's dedication !

Leeds on 08:06 - Feb 2 with 1064 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Leeds on 23:17 - Feb 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Feck me, if Swansea were playing in the Welsh Premier League, I'd expect them to win every match. That is the level Celtic are playing.
Leeds on 08:10 - Feb 2 with 1057 viewsDr_Winston

Leeds on 08:06 - Feb 2 by Townhill_Hilton

Feck me, if Swansea were playing in the Welsh Premier League, I'd expect them to win every match. That is the level Celtic are playing.

So you reckon TNS and Celtic are about the same standard?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024