Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your football ambitions for the weekend 17:45 - Apr 28 with 3502 viewsexiledclaseboy

Mine are that Hull lose and our goal difference advantage over them remains intact at 2pm on Sunday afternoon.

I'm hopeful on the first, not so much on the second.

Poll: Tory leader

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 17:51 - Apr 28 with 2460 viewsspiderboy

To see fat sam do the cross bar challenge then put his fat eagle suit on and fly away
Your football ambitions for the weekend on 18:20 - Apr 28 with 2407 viewsJackanapes

Hull are going to win. You know it. I know. Everybody else does too.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 18:53 - Apr 28 with 2355 viewsOldjack

Hull lose 3-0 we win 1-0 ,job donnish

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 18:55 - Apr 28 with 2349 viewslonglostjack

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 18:20 - Apr 28 by Jackanapes

Hull to lose 4-0.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 18:57 - Apr 28 with 2340 viewsjack247

Agree with ECB on the first point. The gap staying at 2 points would be decent enough this weekend. I don't expect us to lose heavily at United though.
Your football ambitions for the weekend on 18:57 - Apr 28 with 2337 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Keep an eye on Palace/Burnley too. Burnley is still only 3 points ahead of Hull.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 18:58 - Apr 28 with 2333 viewsDarran

Hull lose we don't.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 18:58 - Apr 28 with 2335 viewslifelong

Hull and Burnley to lose, us to win, of course.
Login to get fewer ads

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 18:58 - Apr 28 with 2335 viewsNeath_Jack

For the Swans to win and Hull to lose.

That's not what i think will happen though.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 19:08 - Apr 28 with 2311 viewsGlyn1

Yep. Can't argue with that.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 19:36 - Apr 28 with 2253 viewsJack_Meoff

Apart from the obvious I'm hoping for an Everton win over Chelsea and a Spurs win in the North London derby. We need Spurs honest when they play Hull in a few weeks, and not on the beach like they were against Newcastle last year.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 19:42 - Apr 28 with 2233 viewsmonmouth

Ah a man in the same place as me. When we lost to West Ham and Watford we were down. Now people are talking about beating Man U and Everton. Laughable.

Please happen, please happen, please happen. I'll sacrifice a goat.

(Not really, I love all goats more than the premier league)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 19:44 - Apr 28 with 2228 viewsRevJames

Llorente hat-trick, a clean sheet and a Southampton win.

Then I'll wake up 😴
Your football ambitions for the weekend on 19:49 - Apr 28 with 2217 viewsploppy

Also need Sunderland to beat Bournemouth so that they go to Hull with a chance of survival.
Your football ambitions for the weekend on 19:51 - Apr 28 with 2210 viewsmonmouth

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 19:49 - Apr 28 by ploppy

Also need Sunderland to beat Bournemouth so that they go to Hull with a chance of survival.

Sundo are going to Hull? Fwyck. Those stupid faint green shoots of hope have just retreated six foot under.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 20:02 - Apr 28 with 2185 viewsploppy

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 19:51 - Apr 28 by monmouth

Sundo are going to Hull? Fwyck. Those stupid faint green shoots of hope have just retreated six foot under.

Aye, 'fraid so. They need to do at least as well as Hull this weekend in order to not be relegated already. One can only hope. If results go Sundo's way this weekend they will need to beat Hull to stay up (I think).
Your football ambitions for the weekend on 20:08 - Apr 28 with 2165 viewssherpajacob

We need to make some sort of inroad into hull.

Can anybody see next weekend us getting a better result against Everton than they get against Sunderland.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 20:21 - Apr 28 with 2111 viewsexiledclaseboy

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 20:08 - Apr 28 by sherpajacob

Can anybody see next weekend us getting a better result against Everton than they get against Sunderland.

No. We're f*cked.

Poll: Tory leader

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 20:44 - Apr 28 with 2062 viewsWingstandwood

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 20:21 - Apr 28 by exiledclaseboy

No. We're f*cked.

My thought process is similar and I have always been an optimist on here regarding results/outcomes.

It's just that two points gap that adds so much pressure onto the team with the worst possible timing and in this particular (of all divisions) division with so few games left. Makes it a canyon to jump.

Argus!

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 20:44 - Apr 28 with 2061 viewsjack247

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 20:08 - Apr 28 by sherpajacob

No, but I can see us matching them. I can also see us getting better results against Sunderland and West Brom than they do against Palace and Spurs. This weekend is all about that gap not increasing, next weekend probably is too.
Your football ambitions for the weekend on 20:54 - Apr 28 with 2037 viewskarnataka

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 20:44 - Apr 28 by jack247

No, but I can see us matching them. I can also see us getting better results against Sunderland and West Brom than they do against Palace and Spurs. This weekend is all about that gap not increasing, next weekend probably is too.

In a nutshell.
Your football ambitions for the weekend on 21:03 - Apr 28 with 2019 viewsSgorioFruit

Hull LOSE
Swans WIN
Newport County WIN
Hartlepool LOSE

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 21:26 - Apr 28 with 1982 viewssherpajacob

Let's take it one step at a,time.

Starting with a Newcastle win.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 21:36 - Apr 28 with 1950 viewsSgorioFruit

in a nutshell we all accepted relegation back in December/January.
We have just been teased a bit with flirting around the safety zone for a week or so. and then Hull decided they wanted to play better than us.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Your football ambitions for the weekend on 21:36 - Apr 28 with 1945 viewsGlyn1

Call me a pessimist if you wish, but I'm beginning to think that we just might, possibly, be in trouble.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024