Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie 16:54 - Aug 29 with 19317 viewsJackfath

I apologise.

For what I hear you ask?! Let me explain. I received a PM detailing an accusation that I have bullied you. The accusation has come from another forum and details my activity "bullying" you, stating that a person in my profession shouldn't be doing so. I can only assume that the bullying took place yesterday evening when I posted a couple of (in my opinion) lighthearted posts.

It was never my intention to bully you and I apologise for my actions wholeheartedly. I trust you will accept my apology and this will be the end of the matter.

I'd also be very grateful if you could let your friend on the other site know you're ok as he's clearly worried about you.

Best Wishes.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 17:11 - Aug 29 with 3017 viewsDarran

You've read that too then?

That bloke on the other site is a bitter sad cùnt that's banned from here.

Saying that it's totally bizarre that it's allowed on there especially as Dulli doesn't want forum wars. lol

I fully expect Moany Tony Icecoldcock to be popping on there shortly too to have a go at the sad poster that's had a go at this place at least three times in the last two weeks.

And I'll say it again it's quite staggering that Scouce wants to come back here after all he's been saying about this place and some of its posters and Mods over there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 17:47 - Aug 29 with 3005 viewswhoflungdung

No need to apologise.
I'm back because I'm able to log on having been blocked/banned for some time

THE JACKARMY SITE IS FINE and there is far greater chance of an exchange of views without the relentless garbage from your cimla chum,who s foillowed me for ten years wherever I go. I swear ,one night, I'm going to be in bed and find him next nestled between my missus and him.
There are jerks on this site without question and they spoil it for many.

I get annoyed at insults aimed at my missus /friends/family based in this wonderful county I'm fortunate to live. And insults are what they are. They continue.

Im down very soon and will take time out to provide food for that Foodbank that is short of provisions.

Ive never felt bullied by anyone on here just intensely irritated.

Nobody has ever said anything untoward to my face

Peace and love

Swansea is beautiful

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:10 - Aug 29 with 2967 viewsMo_Wives

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 17:47 - Aug 29 by whoflungdung

No need to apologise.

THE JACKARMY SITE IS FINE and there is far greater chance of an exchange of views without the relentless garbage from your cimla chum,who s foillowed me for ten years wherever I go. I swear ,one night, I'm going to be in bed and find him next nestled between my missus and him.

I get annoyed at insults aimed at my missus /friends/family based in this wonderful county I'm fortunate to live. And insults are what they are. They continue.

Im down very soon and will take time out to provide food for that Foodbank that is short of provisions.

Peace and love

Swansea is beautiful

Just give him a 'Dutch oven'...he'll think twice about popping up in your bed again.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:16 - Aug 29 with 2895 viewsDarran

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:10 - Aug 29 by Mo_Wives

Just give him a 'Dutch oven'...he'll think twice about popping up in your bed again.

Yeah I've followed him for ten years even though he came on to me at Huddersfield and asked if I was Darran off Planetswans then proceeded to email me to get him tickets for games whenever he could be arsed to go to a game and he also emailed me to ask to come to my house,which he did bring a guitar and proceeded to sing to me and my wife for 3 hours. By fuçk it was a relief when he left.

All 100% true that and I'm still out of picket.

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:20 - Aug 29 with 2922 viewsMo_Wives

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:16 - Aug 29 by Darran

Yeah I've followed him for ten years even though he came on to me at Huddersfield and asked if I was Darran off Planetswans then proceeded to email me to get him tickets for games whenever he could be arsed to go to a game and he also emailed me to ask to come to my house,which he did bring a guitar and proceeded to sing to me and my wife for 3 hours. By fuçk it was a relief when he left.

Never trust a guy who brings a guitar to a party.

BTW, I'm gonna step out of this spat...kinda regret jumping in. As you were

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:22 - Aug 29 with 2917 viewsMrSwerve

Grown adults mind.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:25 - Aug 29 with 2845 viewsDarran

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:20 - Aug 29 by Mo_Wives

Never trust a guy who brings a guitar to a party.

BTW, I'm gonna step out of this spat...kinda regret jumping in. As you were

No spat mate. I was very nice to him,going out of my way to be kind to him and I told one little joke on here and he went radio rental calling me a liar amongst other things. He still won't say what I've lied about though.

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:26 - Aug 29 with 2886 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I'm not being funny but isn't there an infantile spat forum for this kind of sh1t?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:27 - Aug 29 with 2883 viewsMo_Wives

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:25 - Aug 29 by Darran

No spat mate. I was very nice to him,going out of my way to be kind to him and I told one little joke on here and he went radio rental calling me a liar amongst other things. He still won't say what I've lied about though.

Did you tell him you enjoyed being serenaded? If so that may be it.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:28 - Aug 29 with 2872 viewsBigPhilG

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:25 - Aug 29 by Darran

I reckon the lie was that he played guitar for two hours and 58 minutes
FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:31 - Aug 29 with 2803 viewsDarran

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:26 - Aug 29 by Joe_bradshaw

I'm not being funny but isn't there an infantile spat forum for this kind of sh1t?

lol

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:32 - Aug 29 with 2799 viewsDarran

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:28 - Aug 29 by BigPhilG

I reckon the lie was that he played guitar for two hours and 58 minutes

Tried to play Big Philip,tried to play.

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:32 - Aug 29 with 2850 viewsGowerjack

It takes a big man to apologise.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:36 - Aug 29 with 2830 viewsMo_Wives

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:32 - Aug 29 by Gowerjack

A mix tape helps, as well.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:38 - Aug 29 with 2823 viewsJackfath

No need to apologise.

Peace and love

Swansea is beautiful

Thank you. Your response has left me perplexed however. Do you feel that I haven't bullied you? I have read and re read what I wrote last night and at no point can I see where I am supposed to have bullied you. I was worried in case I had bullied you hence my apology. Thank you for accepting it.

It begs the question what the heck is the person who alleged I bullied you got against me? Some sort of weird vendetta especially as he mentions my profession. Do you think that's odd Richie? I do. If you're in contact with the chap, let him know that I'm not a bully and put him straight, I know you like to do that!

It's even weirder he's continuing to slander me on the other site. This is very odd. What a strange fellow he must be!
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 18:41]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:49 - Aug 29 with 2770 viewsGaryjack

No need to apologise.

Peace and love

Swansea is beautiful

I've never said anything untoward to you at all, yet you put me ignore because i jokingly told you to go to bed (which i would say to your face if we were having a similar discussion), and now you've asked 'wtf has happened to me' because i commented on your hugely immature username, something which i would also certainly say to your face, as will Lorraine i'm sure when you visit!
FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:49 - Aug 29 with 2774 viewsSwanjaxs

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:10 - Aug 29 by Mo_Wives

Or a Dutch rudder even! Now you're talking 😎👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:53 - Aug 29 with 2701 viewsDarran

There's no getting away from the fact it's a very poor thread on the other site. Very poor indeed.

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:55 - Aug 29 with 2745 viewsFlashberryjack

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:32 - Aug 29 by Gowerjack

Sometimes it takes an even bigger man to accept an apology.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:55 - Aug 29 with 2744 viewsJackfath

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:53 - Aug 29 by Darran

There's no getting away from the fact it's a very poor thread on the other site. Very poor indeed.

What is poor is the new site owner has stated he doesn't want any such bad feeling, yet he and his team of "mods" allow this on there? Quite bizarre behaviour from grown adults.

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:58 - Aug 29 with 2674 viewsDarran

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:55 - Aug 29 by Jackfath

What is poor is the new site owner has stated he doesn't want any such bad feeling, yet he and his team of "mods" allow this on there? Quite bizarre behaviour from grown adults.

I couldn't agree more.

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 19:06 - Aug 29 with 2697 viewsMo_Wives

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:49 - Aug 29 by Swanjaxs

Or a Dutch rudder even! Now you're talking 😎👍

Had to Google it.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 19:16 - Aug 29 with 2665 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 18:16 - Aug 29 by Darran

How did he recognise you?

Poll: Tory leader

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 19:17 - Aug 29 with 2606 viewsDarran

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 19:16 - Aug 29 by exiledclaseboy

Good question.

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 19:35 - Aug 29 with 2613 viewsItchySphincter

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 19:16 - Aug 29 by exiledclaseboy

You can't miss him - you must have seen the size of his chin?!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024