Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend 10:01 - Sep 29 with 4770 viewsDarran

Have a beautiful day jackharris
Love you Tim
Dar
XXX

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 10:12 - Sep 29 with 3988 viewsMo_Wives

You should've done a post like one of his match day threads. Loads of information on him. His address, phone number, long lens shots of him in his dressing gown putting the bins out etc.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:14 - Sep 29 with 3900 viewsbonymine

Many Happy Returns mush ....you put in a lot of work for the matchday threads hats off to you mucker...👍💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:16 - Sep 29 with 3896 viewsOldjack

Love you Tim
Dar
XXX

Bit on the girlish is that dopey bollocks

Have a good un ,Mr Harris YJB!
[Post edited 29 Sep 2017 18:07]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:18 - Sep 29 with 3889 viewsDarran

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:16 - Sep 29 by Oldjack

Love you Tim
Dar
XXX

I love you too Alan and I've never kissed a man with a moustache.

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:32 - Sep 29 with 3876 viewsbonymine

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:18 - Sep 29 by Darran

I love you too Alan and I've never kissed a man with a moustache.

You normally call him something vile who pisses his pants you two faced tw@t 😂😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:36 - Sep 29 with 3870 viewsOldjack

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:32 - Sep 29 by bonymine

You normally call him something vile who pisses his pants you two faced tw@t 😂😂😂

OI ,don't let the truth get in the way of a good fairy story init ,Prosser's renowned for a good fairy story mind and he's like a big girls blouse !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:38 - Sep 29 with 3868 viewsDarran

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:36 - Sep 29 by Oldjack

OI ,don't let the truth get in the way of a good fairy story init ,Prosser's renowned for a good fairy story mind and he's like a big girls blouse !

What bit is a fairy story? I said I've never kissed a man with a moustache and I haven't.

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:41 - Sep 29 with 3860 viewsOldjack

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:38 - Sep 29 by Darran

What bit is a fairy story? I said I've never kissed a man with a moustache and I haven't.

who pisses his pants hmmmmmmmm that'll do for starters ,DOPEY

Login to get fewer ads

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:42 - Sep 29 with 3859 viewsmax936

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:36 - Sep 29 by Oldjack

He's not like a big girls blouse OJ he is a massive big girls blouse and second to none.

Good Thread though, Happy Birthday JH [
[Post edited 29 Sep 2017 17:44]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:49 - Sep 29 with 3844 viewsDarran

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:41 - Sep 29 by Oldjack

who pisses his pants hmmmmmmmm that'll do for starters ,DOPEY

You're saying you piss your pants? WTF?

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 18:06 - Sep 29 with 3825 viewsOldjack

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:49 - Sep 29 by Darran

You're saying you piss your pants? WTF?

Tw!t ,! how can a person give such tw!tness to so many ,have a day off ffs ,dopey

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 18:07 - Sep 29 with 3824 viewsFlashberryjack

Have a great day Jackharris and many thanks for your match day postings, very much appreciated YJB.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 19:48 - Sep 29 with 3785 viewsbuilthjack

Happy Birthday Timothy. Keep up the good work

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 19:58 - Sep 29 with 3770 viewsLoyal

Tim don't be dim.
YJB 👍🎂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 20:03 - Sep 29 with 3763 viewsSgorioFruit

penblwydd hapus i ti

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 20:11 - Sep 29 with 3754 viewsjack2jack

Many happy returns JH🎂👍
J2J
Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 01:01 - Sep 30 with 3703 viewsjackharris

OMG, only now seeing this thread...

Thanks Dar, I had a great day thanks. Lovely meal down the King Arthur.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 01:03 - Sep 30 with 3701 viewsjackharris

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 10:12 - Sep 29 by Mo_Wives

You should've done a post like one of his match day threads. Loads of information on him. His address, phone number, long lens shots of him in his dressing gown putting the bins out etc.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 01:08 - Sep 30 with 3690 viewsjackharris

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:14 - Sep 29 by bonymine

Many Happy Returns mush ....you put in a lot of work for the matchday threads hats off to you mucker...👍💪

Very kind words, thanks Bonymine.

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 01:08 - Sep 30 with 3689 viewsjackharris

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:16 - Sep 29 by Oldjack

Love you Tim
Dar
XXX

Thanks Alan.

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 01:09 - Sep 30 with 3688 viewsjackharris

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 17:42 - Sep 29 by max936

He's not like a big girls blouse OJ he is a massive big girls blouse and second to none.

Good Thread though, Happy Birthday JH [
[Post edited 29 Sep 2017 17:44]

Thank you Max.

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 01:10 - Sep 30 with 3687 viewsjackharris

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 18:07 - Sep 29 by Flashberryjack

Have a great day Jackharris and many thanks for your match day postings, very much appreciated YJB.

Very kind words, thank you Flashberryjack.

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 01:11 - Sep 30 with 3686 viewsjackharris

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 19:48 - Sep 29 by builthjack

Happy Birthday Timothy. Keep up the good work

Thank you Ken

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 01:13 - Sep 30 with 3684 viewsjackharris

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 19:58 - Sep 29 by Loyal

Tim don't be dim.
YJB 👍🎂

Tim nice but dim... Harry Enfield character... thanks Loyal

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 01:16 - Sep 30 with 3682 viewsjackharris

Happy Birthday to a Planet Swans Legend on 20:03 - Sep 29 by SgorioFruit

penblwydd hapus i ti

Diolch Yn Fawr, Sgorio ffrwythau...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024