Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Negative Carlos 19:26 - Apr 28 with 6895 viewstrinityann

Five at the back, aaaahhhhhhh!

Negative Carlos on 19:32 - Apr 28 with 4173 viewsCroftyjack

I said in a post yesterday that the injuries to FF and KB are a blessing as its forces us to play 4 at the back and be positive...No we still did it and the same shape that has not been very successful lets be fair!
Negative from the start equals defeat in the PL...and we cannot afford to go a goal down as we are likely to score once at best!!.
I have said it weeks ago that CC seems to be gearing us all up for the last 2 games...unfortunately though mate the confidence will be rock bottom by then!!!
Negative Carlos on 19:33 - Apr 28 with 4167 viewsAl_Bundy

And taking young Connor off and leaving "can't string a pass together" Naughton on !!
Negative Carlos on 19:35 - Apr 28 with 4149 viewsLeonWasGod

Considering Connor barely played in our half it was hardly 5 at the back.

People getting upset because the reining Champions are better than us. Madness.
Negative Carlos on 19:39 - Apr 28 with 4113 viewsCroftyjack

Negative Carlos on 19:35 - Apr 28 by LeonWasGod

Considering Connor barely played in our half it was hardly 5 at the back.

People getting upset because the reining Champions are better than us. Madness.

everyones better than us..cant use champions beat us, wba good run under Moore so point good etc etc..every game it gets tiring.
once you resort to excuses theres no hope.

And Chelsea were poor by the way.
Negative Carlos on 19:46 - Apr 28 with 4064 viewsLeonWasGod

Negative Carlos on 19:39 - Apr 28 by Croftyjack

everyones better than us..cant use champions beat us, wba good run under Moore so point good etc etc..every game it gets tiring.

WBA was a massive disappointment. We went there expecting nothing, didn’t want to play and were lucky to come away with a point. The complete opposite of today imo.

The only problem with today was a gulf in class. The attitude and effort deserves to be acknowledged. We don’t have quality, we know that. But the boys left everything out on that pitch. That’s all I expect.
Negative Carlos on 20:07 - Apr 28 with 3965 viewsSTID2017

Negative Carlos on 19:39 - Apr 28 by Croftyjack

That game was winnable but we lacked self belief.
We have to go for it from the off the next three games.
I agree Chelsea were poor

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Negative Carlos on 20:13 - Apr 28 with 3932 viewstrinityann

Negative Carlos on 20:07 - Apr 28 by STID2017

That game was winnable but we lacked self belief.
We have to go for it from the off the next three games.
I agree Chelsea were poor

When Leicester stayed up a few seasons back, they started on the front foot, 100 mph stuff and positive. You won't stay up being cautious, we will eventually fail.

At this point in time it feels like end of an era is coming. I just have that horrible feeling Southampton will do us.
Negative Carlos on 20:17 - Apr 28 with 3907 viewsicecoldjack

I thought Naughton had a good game and helped conner no end by offering him a constant out ball, amazing that even today naughton gets grief when the likes of Cluless,king,Ki,Ollson and Carol were miles worse.

Consider Nauts was playing a different position and helping roberts and overall he was one of our better players out there today, look on the opposite flank for total rubbish, why ollson gets a free pass for so long is a mad one for me, he's been awful most of the season and is fast approaching Neil Taylor levels of foward play when always dithering in his final ball.

Too many of those players have found their true level at the same time, paying £17m for Clucas will go down in History as one of the strangest signings ever, he just about shades Fulton and we paid a fortune for the privilage .

Anyway, last 2 games were always going to be tough, i thought Chelsea were poor and we should have got at least a point from that game but confidence is draining from the players and we really are limping toward the finish line, nail biting stuff the next few weeks.
Login to get fewer ads

Negative Carlos on 20:35 - Apr 28 with 3829 viewsSPboy

Negative Carlos on 20:17 - Apr 28 by icecoldjack

I thought Naughton had a good game and helped conner no end by offering him a constant out ball, amazing that even today naughton gets grief when the likes of Cluless,king,Ki,Ollson and Carol were miles worse.

Consider Nauts was playing a different position and helping roberts and overall he was one of our better players out there today, look on the opposite flank for total rubbish, why ollson gets a free pass for so long is a mad one for me, he's been awful most of the season and is fast approaching Neil Taylor levels of foward play when always dithering in his final ball.

Too many of those players have found their true level at the same time, paying £17m for Clucas will go down in History as one of the strangest signings ever, he just about shades Fulton and we paid a fortune for the privilage .

Anyway, last 2 games were always going to be tough, i thought Chelsea were poor and we should have got at least a point from that game but confidence is draining from the players and we really are limping toward the finish line, nail biting stuff the next few weeks.

Fully agree Naughton had a decent game as did Roberts. Olsson gets very little help on the left no matter who plays in front of him whether it’s Carroll, Clucas or Routledge. There is no target man to aim for either

We were a goal down & we turned to our bench comprising of Dyer, Routledge & Carroll. Chelsea looked more than a tad disinterested, never got out of second gear & brought on Willian, Pedro & Morata ... speaks volumes. They didn’t even have to think about bolstering their defence due to the absence of any goal threat from us.

Why is our squad so poor after nearly 7 seasons in the richest league in the world?
Negative Carlos on 20:49 - Apr 28 with 3781 viewsCroftyjack

Negative Carlos on 20:13 - Apr 28 by trinityann

When Leicester stayed up a few seasons back, they started on the front foot, 100 mph stuff and positive. You won't stay up being cautious, we will eventually fail.

At this point in time it feels like end of an era is coming. I just have that horrible feeling Southampton will do us.

Yes we not got the ability to come back so must go from the start..ive said for weeks now that we have lost the game from the start with the way we set up...all managers resort to it here it seems.
Negative Carlos on 20:50 - Apr 28 with 3774 viewsicecoldjack

Negative Carlos on 20:35 - Apr 28 by SPboy

Fully agree Naughton had a decent game as did Roberts. Olsson gets very little help on the left no matter who plays in front of him whether it’s Carroll, Clucas or Routledge. There is no target man to aim for either

We were a goal down & we turned to our bench comprising of Dyer, Routledge & Carroll. Chelsea looked more than a tad disinterested, never got out of second gear & brought on Willian, Pedro & Morata ... speaks volumes. They didn’t even have to think about bolstering their defence due to the absence of any goal threat from us.

Why is our squad so poor after nearly 7 seasons in the richest league in the world?

I'd even argue that our midfield today is no match for our midfield of 12 yrs ago never mind the decline of our premier league standard!

Ollson seems to have been found out by every defending winger/full back in the premier league, i know pretty much exactly what he's going to do when on the ball, it could well be that he's carrying a knock or just jaded from too much football and not having time to rest and reflect, i agree he seems to have wandering footballers in front of him and there hasn't been much of a chance to solidify a partnership or understanding but same could be said on the opposite flank yet Naughton normally gets pelters!

I just feel too many of our players are finding their true level at exactly the same time, fighting relegation tends to do that, players go into their shells a bit, we are still battling away but if we survive then without major surgery to the team in the summer the standards are going to fall even further.
Negative Carlos on 21:00 - Apr 28 with 3723 viewsTheResurrection

Negative Carlos on 19:32 - Apr 28 by Croftyjack

I said in a post yesterday that the injuries to FF and KB are a blessing as its forces us to play 4 at the back and be positive...No we still did it and the same shape that has not been very successful lets be fair!
Negative from the start equals defeat in the PL...and we cannot afford to go a goal down as we are likely to score once at best!!.
I have said it weeks ago that CC seems to be gearing us all up for the last 2 games...unfortunately though mate the confidence will be rock bottom by then!!!

You can say one thing each day for the next million years and it will still always be a pile of shit.

Sorry to have to point this out to you but it needed saying.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Negative Carlos on 21:04 - Apr 28 with 3697 viewsTheResurrection

Negative Carlos on 19:33 - Apr 28 by Al_Bundy

And taking young Connor off and leaving "can't string a pass together" Naughton on !!

Is that the 84 passes Kyle Naughton, who was our best player, with the over 90% accuracy Kyle Naughton, you facking div???

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Negative Carlos on 21:04 - Apr 28 with 3690 viewsCroftyjack

Negative Carlos on 21:00 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

You can say one thing each day for the next million years and it will still always be a pile of shit.

Sorry to have to point this out to you but it needed saying.

Which bit of it cos its all what is in front of us each game..love to view the game through your glasses I must say!
Negative Carlos on 21:07 - Apr 28 with 3666 viewsTheResurrection

Negative Carlos on 20:17 - Apr 28 by icecoldjack

Clucas was £15m you stupid kunt and was outstanding today. You can't see shit in Norway mate.

Negative Carlos on 21:07 - Apr 28 with 3661 viewsCroftyjack

Negative Carlos on 21:04 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

Is that the 84 passes Kyle Naughton, who was our best player, with the over 90% accuracy Kyle Naughton, you facking div???

Stats stats stats...do not reflect the true nature of the game I'm afraid.
Naughton backed off a few times today but he did have a decent game overall but stats don't show the true reflection of a player we really need upgrading.
Negative Carlos on 21:09 - Apr 28 with 3654 viewsTheResurrection

Negative Carlos on 20:35 - Apr 28 by SPboy

Ask an intelligent question and you'll get an intelligent answer. Speak shit and you'll get burned.

Negative Carlos on 21:10 - Apr 28 with 3645 viewsTheResurrection

Negative Carlos on 20:50 - Apr 28 by icecoldjack

I'd even argue that our midfield today is no match for our midfield of 12 yrs ago never mind the decline of our premier league standard!

Ollson seems to have been found out by every defending winger/full back in the premier league, i know pretty much exactly what he's going to do when on the ball, it could well be that he's carrying a knock or just jaded from too much football and not having time to rest and reflect, i agree he seems to have wandering footballers in front of him and there hasn't been much of a chance to solidify a partnership or understanding but same could be said on the opposite flank yet Naughton normally gets pelters!

I just feel too many of our players are finding their true level at exactly the same time, fighting relegation tends to do that, players go into their shells a bit, we are still battling away but if we survive then without major surgery to the team in the summer the standards are going to fall even further.

Bag of morning piss

Negative Carlos on 21:10 - Apr 28 with 3640 viewsTheResurrection

Negative Carlos on 21:07 - Apr 28 by Croftyjack

Stats stats stats...do not reflect the true nature of the game I'm afraid.
Naughton backed off a few times today but he did have a decent game overall but stats don't show the true reflection of a player we really need upgrading.

You're embarrassing.

Negative Carlos on 21:13 - Apr 28 with 3619 viewslifelong

Negative Carlos on 21:10 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

You're embarrassing.

I thought we played very well today, especially in the second half, I’m bitterly disappointed we got nothing out of the game.
Negative Carlos on 21:14 - Apr 28 with 3614 viewsicecoldjack

Negative Carlos on 21:07 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

Clucas was £15m you stupid kunt and was outstanding today. You can't see shit in Norway mate.

Outstanding was he ?

I'm so glad that myself and the good posters of Planet Swans stopped taking you seriously when you said Hull would stay up, their manager was awesome(they got relegated) siggy is rubbish,Llorente is awful etc,etc the list is a long and endless pile of steaming sh1te that tends to dribble out your mouth most weekends.

Lets add " Clucas is outstanding " to the list now. Clucas is an average footballer with a fookin outstanding agent, he isn't premier league quality at all and probably never will be.
Negative Carlos on 21:16 - Apr 28 with 3603 viewsTheResurrection

Negative Carlos on 21:13 - Apr 28 by lifelong

I thought we played very well today, especially in the second half, I’m bitterly disappointed we got nothing out of the game.

We did Roger, I'm just glad these last two games are out of the way.

Negative Carlos on 21:18 - Apr 28 with 3581 viewsTheResurrection

Negative Carlos on 21:14 - Apr 28 by icecoldjack

Outstanding was he ?

I'm so glad that myself and the good posters of Planet Swans stopped taking you seriously when you said Hull would stay up, their manager was awesome(they got relegated) siggy is rubbish,Llorente is awful etc,etc the list is a long and endless pile of steaming sh1te that tends to dribble out your mouth most weekends.

Lets add " Clucas is outstanding " to the list now. Clucas is an average footballer with a fookin outstanding agent, he isn't premier league quality at all and probably never will be.

I don't give a fack what some half cocked failed musician whose run off to the arctic circle to escape real life thinks when he's watching on his shit internet stream.

You've never kicked a ball you clown

Negative Carlos on 21:25 - Apr 28 with 3547 viewsicecoldjack

Negative Carlos on 21:18 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

I don't give a fack what some half cocked failed musician whose run off to the arctic circle to escape real life thinks when he's watching on his shit internet stream.

You've never kicked a ball you clown

You do give a fook, otherwise you wouldn't have made a comment !!

Clueless as always .

Tell us all about how Hull were going to finish ahead of us that time.. or about how you loved Paul cCement then hated Paul Clement then loved Paul Clement then hated Huw Jenkins then loved Huw Jenkins etc,etc,etc,etc, etc .

Remember the days when you said the Swans would be returning to tika taka style once we sold Siggy ?

You can see why everybody laughs at you not with you right ?
Negative Carlos on 21:36 - Apr 28 with 3492 viewsSPboy

Negative Carlos on 21:09 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

Ask an intelligent question and you'll get an intelligent answer. Speak shit and you'll get burned.

Don’t know what you’ve been drinking today. So remind us then or at least answer the unintelligent question ... why is our squad so poor after nearly 7 seasons in the richest league in the world ?

Yes I thought we deserved a point today too, but hey ho we got 3 at home to Liverpool when we deserved nowt
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024