Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? 13:23 - May 11 with 4584 viewsdickythorpe

It's very quick that both rangel and.Leon are miraculously retiring on Sunday, you'd swear someone's scared running the club.......

Yet again the trust didn't know, or surely they would have put it in that dog shít statement
[Post edited 11 May 2018 13:24]
Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 13:26 - May 11 with 4530 viewsLoyal

The ships rats are deserting will be thoughts of some for sure.
Got what they wanted, multi millions, now the V sign to everyone before moving gently in to what footballers call retirement or opening doors for mug punters in hospitality.
Oh, its a hard life.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 13:29 - May 11 with 4496 viewsWingstandwood

I said earlier this week that every PR stunt, subterfuge tactic, bullsh#t initiative, diversionary sleight of hand ploy is going to be used in the book to quell supporter anger.

A case Sunday of pacifying Swansea supporters by taking their minds away from anger and revolt by drowning them in a sea of nostalgia and mood-muzak?

Argus!

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 13:43 - May 11 with 4391 viewslonglostjack

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 13:29 - May 11 by Wingstandwood

I said earlier this week that every PR stunt, subterfuge tactic, bullsh#t initiative, diversionary sleight of hand ploy is going to be used in the book to quell supporter anger.

A case Sunday of pacifying Swansea supporters by taking their minds away from anger and revolt by drowning them in a sea of nostalgia and mood-muzak?

This.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 13:45 - May 11 with 4373 viewsjack247

I’m going to take the naively optimistic view here and hope it’s because they will both play Sunday and we will get the chance to give them the send off they both deserve.

Quite understand it’s going to deflect a lot of vitriol though and completely get why people think it’s a cynical PR stunt. It’s probably a bit of both.
Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 13:45 - May 11 with 4355 viewsTheResurrection

Or 2 players that have hardly played for 2 seasons calling it a day.

The Club gets criticised for handing out contracts and now not handing out contracts.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 14:09 - May 11 with 4212 viewsWatchman

you are not a mug! they think you are just like the royals are breeding and marrying to everyone gets happy same principle mate

Karma gods are waiting as they always do

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 14:20 - May 11 with 4143 viewsJonathans_coat

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 13:29 - May 11 by Wingstandwood

So there’s a protest planned for the 27/28th minute. Shall we see if hymns and arias is played loudly over the tannoy to drown it out again like last time?
Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 14:31 - May 11 with 4045 viewsmajorraglan

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 13:45 - May 11 by TheResurrection

The Club gets criticised for handing out contracts and now not handing out contracts.

I think this is a fair comment. Whilst the club may be using the situation to try and deflect some criticism, both players are out of contract next month and both have hardly featured over the last few seasons. Both are 36 this year and are naturally finishing at the end of their contract which is what they signed up for.

Rangel obviously feels he can play on at a lower level, but Leon is giving up completely. Can’t say I blame them.
Login to get fewer ads

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 14:44 - May 11 with 3983 viewsWingstandwood

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 14:20 - May 11 by Jonathans_coat

So there’s a protest planned for the 27/28th minute. Shall we see if hymns and arias is played loudly over the tannoy to drown it out again like last time?

Bang on!

Argus!

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 18:14 - May 11 with 3626 viewsJonathans_coat

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 14:44 - May 11 by Wingstandwood

Bang on!

It irks me that they play it over the tannoy before the game, so when they did it DURING the game, at the same time as a pre-planned protest! Absolutely disgraceful!
Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 19:09 - May 11 with 3406 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 13:45 - May 11 by TheResurrection

Help!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 20:30 - May 11 with 3176 viewsTNT

With a right back as good as Rangel, and a midfielder as god as Leon, we'd have stayed up.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 20:57 - May 11 with 3050 viewsJackUlation

This is smoke and mirrors, following Bayram Tutumlu,s comments, this is going to be interesting.
Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 22:59 - May 11 with 2782 viewspeenemunde

What utter, utter bullshite you talk.
Two Swansea legends are retiring,(Angel wants to play on)not for any reason, but because they know their playing careers at Swansea are over.

Sunday will give fans a chance to say goodbye to them, and yet paranoid fools such as yourself only sees an alternative motive. Idiot.
Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 01:48 - May 12 with 2605 viewsBobby_Fischer

Leon and Rangel are miraculously retiring? WTF?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 08:06 - May 12 with 2394 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 01:48 - May 12 by Bobby_Fischer

If they both appear on the teamsheet even as subs, then you know we are being manipulated.

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 09:45 - May 12 with 2253 viewsPrivate_Partz

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 22:59 - May 11 by peenemunde

Two Swansea legends are retiring,(Angel wants to play on)not for any reason, but because they know their playing careers at Swansea are over.

Sunday will give fans a chance to say goodbye to them, and yet paranoid fools such as yourself only sees an alternative motive. Idiot.

Testimonials are a time to say goodbye. Or an appearance on the pitch to wave to the crowd. We have only recently said goodbye to Michu. Years after he left us.
Nothing should detract from what the Sellouts and the Yanks have done and we need every opportunity to show our disapproval.
It is a cynical ploy for me. Also whilst there is he slightest of slightest chances of survival then Leon and Rangel should be nowhere near the team. Unless Carlos genuinely thinks that using them sparingly might boost out chances of getting oodles of goals. A long shot for me.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 09:56 - May 12 with 2207 viewsSmellyplumz

Hark at the Jenkins stooge. Your the idiot.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 10:20 - May 12 with 2163 viewsKingBony

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 08:06 - May 12 by JACKMANANDBOY

If they both appear on the teamsheet even as subs, then you know we are being manipulated.

This is what really bothers me tbh, the timing of these announcements are magical aren’t they?

Whilst I’ve no fantasies about this 10 goal swing tomorrow, what I would say is that if Leon and Angel are on the bench and wouldn’t have been ordinarily then we are being mugged off.

If there is one minuscule cats chance in hell we could go for it and try to score some goals (god forbid) then it’s highy unprofessional.

P.s. that’s nothing to do with my personal opinion about whether these two should have been in the match day squad.

I’m also a bit bothered about the number of jobs we hand out for the boys. How many other clubs retain their ex pro’s in and around the club even if they are “legends” ??

If any talk about player power / influence is true from the past then doesn’t keeping these guys around cause us yet more problems for the future?

Isn’t it better to just part ways sometimes?

We already have an ambassador in trundle, why do we need another one?

Some poor fcker who’s done a great job in the kitchen, admin, academy etc will no doubt be losing their job.

I’m not sure what to think......any thoughts?

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 10:24 - May 12 with 2132 viewsSmellyplumz

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 10:20 - May 12 by KingBony

This is what really bothers me tbh, the timing of these announcements are magical aren’t they?

Whilst I’ve no fantasies about this 10 goal swing tomorrow, what I would say is that if Leon and Angel are on the bench and wouldn’t have been ordinarily then we are being mugged off.

If there is one minuscule cats chance in hell we could go for it and try to score some goals (god forbid) then it’s highy unprofessional.

P.s. that’s nothing to do with my personal opinion about whether these two should have been in the match day squad.

I’m also a bit bothered about the number of jobs we hand out for the boys. How many other clubs retain their ex pro’s in and around the club even if they are “legends” ??

If any talk about player power / influence is true from the past then doesn’t keeping these guys around cause us yet more problems for the future?

Isn’t it better to just part ways sometimes?

We already have an ambassador in trundle, why do we need another one?

Some poor fcker who’s done a great job in the kitchen, admin, academy etc will no doubt be losing their job.

I’m not sure what to think......any thoughts?

I did think to myself hasn't Leon earned enough money out of the club already.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 11:19 - May 12 with 2041 viewsKingBony

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 10:24 - May 12 by Smellyplumz

I did think to myself hasn't Leon earned enough money out of the club already.

He has mate, as have the rest of them.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 11:24 - May 12 with 2026 viewsdickythorpe

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 01:48 - May 12 by Bobby_Fischer

Two club legends being used as a shield.
Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 11:40 - May 12 with 1984 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

Hang on, are we yet again being taken for mugs? on 16:19 - May 12 with 1823 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Well, they only need to walk on the pitch at half-time.

Putting them on the teamsheet will be an attempt to manipulate the situation.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024