Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scandal at Leicester City. 10:11 - Aug 3 with 3995 viewsomarjack

Reports have been circulating regarding Leicester City's "miraculous" title winning campaign in season 2015/2016.

Expert reports have indicated that Mr. Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, Who owns majority stocks in the club, Has personally been involved in a doping scandal and that now he's on the run from the Thai authorities. He has presumably escaped to an unknown island in the Caribbean.

The FA, with the help of FIFA officials concluded that Mr Srividdhanaprabha has supplied his players with very potent chemicals to enhance performances, With the knowledge of Nigel Pearson, Claudio Ranieri who were at charge of the club at the time of the controversy taking place.

Niigel Pearson has stated recently in a court of law: "It all started when Mr Vichai came to me at my office in early January in year 2015, He told me that we can still turn things around, Although we were rock bottom by then. I told him we have to think of getting back into the Premier in two years instead, That we were a lost cause. He told me not to worry. He presented me with a drug, Which he specifically told me it was not legal to enhance performances. And in my weak state I assented. And we went on winning 7 of our last 8 matches to grant us survival, My conscious wasn't clear back them and I resigned. I think that's when Ranieri took over."

When Mr Claudio Ranieri took the stand he was all in a shiver, His tears have fallen. Because he feared for his family in Italy from being defamed for his actions.

"Mr Vichai told me of the project, And I, being the fool I am, Dishonuored my family, my Catholic faith and my homeland by being involved, Santa virgine mia mi perdona!"

He broke into tears in the courtroom.

"I'd take it all back if I could"

The DA asked Mr Ranieri about the allegations, whether the players knew about the drugs or not.

"Si, Si!..They all know, Mahrez took the pill very much. I was afraid of him. He bounced in the dressing room like a..a pazzo..a maniac..But he played great and that satisfied me. But oh Signor, The sleepless nights that I had. Mi dispiace tanto..tanto.."

And here he commenced to cry.

The Algerian football federation president Kheiredine Zetchi has announced on his Twitter account the following statement, Which I will translate as faithfully as I can.

"In the name of Allah, The merciful and the benevolent, The actions of Riyad (Mahrez) have banished him from heaven for good. He shall dwell with the demons in the bottomless hell. But we, As humans, Flawed and compromised, Shall grant him forgiveness. Allah may forgive you brother for your deceit"

Mahrez took his wife Rita to Dubai where he will receive sanctuary for the time being. Our reporters in the Emirates failed to be granted admittance into Mahrez's residence for the time being.

Claude Puel, Current Leicester manager commented prior to his first Premier League fixture against Man Utd next week""

"I do not believe that these allegations will affect us. We are prepared for the season. And that's all you need to know"

Then he was asked about Jamie Vardy's whereabout.

Puel: "He's not practicing with us for now"

When he was asked where he is he replied:

"I do not know, I do not"

The FA has concluded that if LCFC were found guilty they'd without a doubt get demoted to the Championship instead of the club that finished 18th in the season of 2017/2018. Which is Swansea.

[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 10:16]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Scandal at Leicester City. on 10:15 - Aug 3 with 3939 viewscostalotta

Errrr.

Wind up surely?
Scandal at Leicester City. on 10:16 - Aug 3 with 3919 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Scandal at Leicester City. on 10:46 - Aug 3 with 3662 viewsTheFranchise

There was an article printed at the time that there were links between a doctor that was implicated in a doping issue. I can't find it now which is a shame.
Scandal at Leicester City. on 10:48 - Aug 3 with 3644 viewsomarjack

Scandal at Leicester City. on 10:46 - Aug 3 by TheFranchise

There was an article printed at the time that there were links between a doctor that was implicated in a doping issue. I can't find it now which is a shame.

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2016/4/3/11353978/doping-scandal-chelsea

Scandal at Leicester City. on 10:55 - Aug 3 with 3561 viewsTheFranchise

Scandal at Leicester City. on 10:48 - Aug 3 by omarjack

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2016/4/3/11353978/doping-scandal-chelsea

Thanks man, that's been puzzling me for ages because I couldn't find it.
Scandal at Leicester City. on 10:55 - Aug 3 with 3566 viewsairedale

I don’t want to sound like a clever dick, but I always thought that there may have been something fishy about their success out of the blue like that.
Scandal at Leicester City. on 10:55 - Aug 3 with 3564 viewsomarjack

I know this is history and all..but..

How in the name of f*ck did Leicester win 7 out of their last 8 fixtures in 14/15..barely surviving..after making only 22 pts in their first 30 fixtures in the same season. then going on to win the f*cking PL the next year..only to go through a relegation battle the season after.

The allegations against them have finally materialised. We're a PL club again lads! And they'll give us extra 4 weeks in the transfer window to sort the squad out.

Also..Mawson's sale was not considered valid now as we sold him without knowing the exact circumstances. Same obviously for Andre and Fab.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 11:00]

Scandal at Leicester City. on 11:07 - Aug 3 with 3441 views34dfgdf54

Scandal at Leicester City. on 10:55 - Aug 3 by airedale

I don’t want to sound like a clever dick, but I always thought that there may have been something fishy about their success out of the blue like that.

Same here, similar to how I thought Russia's performances in the world cup were dodgy aswell.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 11:09]
Login to get fewer ads

Scandal at Leicester City. on 11:13 - Aug 3 with 3393 viewsLeonWasGod

I'm fairly convinced we were doping last year - on anaesthetics

Has to be a wind up. Edit - is a wind up.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 11:14]
Scandal at Leicester City. on 11:18 - Aug 3 with 3347 viewssherpajacob

Scandal at Leicester City. on 11:07 - Aug 3 by 34dfgdf54

Same here, similar to how I thought Russia's performances in the world cup were dodgy aswell.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 11:09]

Russian sportsmen on drugs. Shirley knott.

If the Leicester story is true, which is hugely debatable, and the PL relegate them, sure as anything they'll replace them with aston villa and not us, or it'll just be a 30 point deduction this season to ensure they go down.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Scandal at Leicester City. on 11:47 - Aug 3 with 3196 viewsdobjack2

Scandal at Leicester City. on 10:55 - Aug 3 by omarjack

How in the name of f*ck did Leicester win 7 out of their last 8 fixtures in 14/15..barely surviving..after making only 22 pts in their first 30 fixtures in the same season. then going on to win the f*cking PL the next year..only to go through a relegation battle the season after.

The allegations against them have finally materialised. We're a PL club again lads! And they'll give us extra 4 weeks in the transfer window to sort the squad out.

Also..Mawson's sale was not considered valid now as we sold him without knowing the exact circumstances. Same obviously for Andre and Fab.

You need to lay off the pipe.
Scandal at Leicester City. on 12:09 - Aug 3 with 3050 viewsE20Jack

Trying to figure out who is actually being serious on this thread is proving difficult, which is scary.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Scandal at Leicester City. on 12:14 - Aug 3 with 3020 viewsLeonWasGod

Scandal at Leicester City. on 11:18 - Aug 3 by sherpajacob

If the Leicester story is true, which is hugely debatable, and the PL relegate them, sure as anything they'll replace them with aston villa and not us, or it'll just be a 30 point deduction this season to ensure they go down.

There's a lot of funny stuff in the OP, but I think this is the most conclusive truth that it's nothing but a nice story is this bit:

"The DA asked Mr Ranieri about the allegations, whether the players knew about the drugs or not.

"Si, Si!..They all know, Mahrez took the pill very much. I was afraid of him. He bounced in the dressing room like a..a pazzo..a maniac..But he played great and that satisfied me. But oh Signor, The sleepless nights that I had. Mi dispiace tanto..tanto.."

Although there was a Times investigation into doping, or at least they tried to start one. I'd be very surprised if there aren't a few dodgy tactics going on.
Scandal at Leicester City. on 12:18 - Aug 3 with 2974 viewsairedale

I always thought that that Vardy had a funny look to his chops, almost manic on occasion.
Scandal at Leicester City. on 12:19 - Aug 3 with 2963 viewsLeonWasGod

Scandal at Leicester City. on 12:18 - Aug 3 by airedale

I always thought that that Vardy had a funny look to his chops, almost manic on occasion.

He's high on that whacky baccy shite they all chew
Scandal at Leicester City. on 12:21 - Aug 3 with 2939 viewsvetchonian

Scandal at Leicester City. on 10:55 - Aug 3 by omarjack

Its simple the difference yhat season was Nathan Dyer
the super Swan

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Scandal at Leicester City. on 14:43 - Aug 3 with 2438 viewspeenemunde

Scandal at Leicester City. on 12:09 - Aug 3 by E20Jack

Trying to figure out who is actually being serious on this thread is proving difficult, which is scary.

They are all mental if they think any of this is true.🤣
Scandal at Leicester City. on 17:44 - Aug 3 with 2086 viewsGixerJack

Scandal at Leicester City. on 12:18 - Aug 3 by airedale

I think you'll find that just his chops!!!
Scandal at Leicester City. on 18:27 - Aug 3 with 1908 viewsbluey_the_blue

Scummy club - the whole CVA in the first instance ( yes, legal at time but went for paying minimum to clear debts then magically splashed cash to promote ).

Naming rights to get round FFP as David Conn exposed.

Fire your trainees for racism, yet racist Vardy just does a token course or whatever.

Title win seemed at times down to a large number of penalties / free kicks going their way for diving, with some ridiculous decisions against opponents. Sure, that can be explained by incompetent officials.
Scandal at Leicester City. on 18:46 - Aug 3 with 1830 viewsSgorioFruit

Scandal at Leicester City. on 11:18 - Aug 3 by sherpajacob

Linekar’s Leicester busted down or dropped points?
Surely not.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024