Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today 19:11 - Aug 25 with 5396 viewsDarran

Mind you there probably wasn’t enough room with 10 (yes ten) members of the Dineen Family in there. 😮

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:15 - Aug 25 with 3280 viewswaynekerr55

Talk about rubbing everyone's face in shít

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:15 - Aug 25 with 3266 viewsJackfath

Even though none of them own a share in the club?

Why is this allowed to happen? They must have skins as thick as rhinos.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:17 - Aug 25 with 3247 viewsNeath_Jack

Serious question Dar, does it bother you?

Take Waynes answer as an example, does it make you feel like they are rubbing your face in shit?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:19 - Aug 25 with 3232 viewswaynekerr55

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:17 - Aug 25 by Neath_Jack

Take Waynes answer as an example, does it make you feel like they are rubbing your face in shit?

Genuine question Neathie, do you think the presence of the old guard is a benefit to the situation?

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:20 - Aug 25 with 3225 viewsDarran

A little yes after the way the club was sold.

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:22 - Aug 25 with 3190 viewsHighjack

There wouldn’t be much room with just Leigh in there tbh.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:23 - Aug 25 with 3165 viewsNeath_Jack

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:19 - Aug 25 by waynekerr55

Genuine question Neathie, do you think the presence of the old guard is a benefit to the situation?

I've no idea what situation you are referring to, to be honest. Very open ended that is?

They make zero difference to the players performance on the pitch, so makes no difference if they are there are not.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:23 - Aug 25 with 3165 viewsDarran

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:22 - Aug 25 by Highjack

There wouldn’t be much room with just Leigh in there tbh.

He’s lost a lot of weight mind.

Login to get fewer ads

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:24 - Aug 25 with 3155 viewsNeath_Jack

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:20 - Aug 25 by Darran

Fair enough.

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:24 - Aug 25 with 3153 viewsFlashberryjack

Serious question, it doesn't bother you ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:25 - Aug 25 with 3130 viewswaynekerr55

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:23 - Aug 25 by Neath_Jack

I've no idea what situation you are referring to, to be honest. Very open ended that is?

They make zero difference to the players performance on the pitch, so makes no difference if they are there are not.

Sorry Neathie, much like Darran the way they sold the club and the way they are allowing it to be chronically mismanaged by association and, in the chairs case through his actions

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:26 - Aug 25 with 3125 viewsNeath_Jack

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:24 - Aug 25 by Flashberryjack

Serious question, it doesn't bother you ?

Absolutely not.

You could put whoever you wanted in that box, and it won't make a blind bit of difference as to whether i enjoy the football match or not.

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:26 - Aug 25 with 3118 viewsDarran

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:24 - Aug 25 by Neath_Jack

Fair enough.

I’m a firm believer that we would have been relegated soon enough without the sale but there’s a black cloud hanging over us and it should be dispersed starting with Jenkins.

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:26 - Aug 25 with 3114 viewsNeath_Jack

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:25 - Aug 25 by waynekerr55

Sorry Neathie, much like Darran the way they sold the club and the way they are allowing it to be chronically mismanaged by association and, in the chairs case through his actions

Can you see them from where you sit?

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:28 - Aug 25 with 3092 viewsNeath_Jack

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:26 - Aug 25 by Darran

I’m a firm believer that we would have been relegated soon enough without the sale but there’s a black cloud hanging over us and it should be dispersed starting with Jenkins.

Again fair enough.

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:28 - Aug 25 with 3090 viewsDarran

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:26 - Aug 25 by Neath_Jack

Oof.

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:29 - Aug 25 with 3080 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:23 - Aug 25 by Neath_Jack

F*cking hell. You don't understand the question?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:30 - Aug 25 with 3063 viewsNeath_Jack

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:29 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

F*cking hell. You don't understand the question?

Have another read of it.

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:31 - Aug 25 with 3042 viewswaynekerr55

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:26 - Aug 25 by Neath_Jack

Depends if they're on Kodi

😘😁

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:33 - Aug 25 with 3018 viewsNeath_Jack

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:31 - Aug 25 by waynekerr55

Depends if they're on Kodi

😘😁

Well there you go then.

The Dineens being there mob handed today, made no difference to you, hardly rubbing your face in it mun.

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:35 - Aug 25 with 2992 viewswaynekerr55

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:33 - Aug 25 by Neath_Jack

Well there you go then.

The Dineens being there mob handed today, made no difference to you, hardly rubbing your face in it mun.

Or, from another perspective. We haven't got a pot to píss in yet we can afford to pay Dineen as a consultant, give Jenkins an astronomical salary to do fúck all and to let all and sundry dine out at the club's expense

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:36 - Aug 25 with 2980 viewsNeath_Jack

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:35 - Aug 25 by waynekerr55

Or, from another perspective. We haven't got a pot to píss in yet we can afford to pay Dineen as a consultant, give Jenkins an astronomical salary to do fúck all and to let all and sundry dine out at the club's expense

So let's keep repeating the same stuff about them, over and over and hope something changes? Aye, that'll do it.

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:41 - Aug 25 with 2945 viewswaynekerr55

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:36 - Aug 25 by Neath_Jack

So let's keep repeating the same stuff about them, over and over and hope something changes? Aye, that'll do it.

Furry muff, agree to disagree then.

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 20:29 - Aug 25 with 2723 viewsbonymine

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:20 - Aug 25 by Darran

I would have thought it would have bothered you more than just ‘a little’ bit Darr to be honest after the way in which the Club was sold out by Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen et al .....

In my eyes, they will forever be the cancer who destroyed OUR Club and sent us into the downward spiral in which we now find ourselves in with NO CONSIDERATION whatsoever about who they were selling to .....simply selling for top buck the Greedy Sellouts .....

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club ...💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 20:34 - Aug 25 with 2702 viewsdobjack2

Stu Mac not in the Directors Box today on 19:36 - Aug 25 by Neath_Jack

Others might say that keeping the noise up is better than burying your head in the sand.

Each to their own
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024