Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" 09:07 - Nov 3 with 4780 viewsJackfath

The headline news from our national paper.

Maybe the person who's doing it should use the paper to clean up after?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/someone-keeps-pooing-students-car-

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 09:35 - Nov 3 with 3900 viewsWarwickHunt

Anyone over the age of five who uses the term “poo” should be fûcking horsewhipped.
"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 09:50 - Nov 3 with 3871 viewsoldcob

"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 09:35 - Nov 3 by WarwickHunt

Anyone over the age of five who uses the term “poo” should be fûcking horsewhipped.

So "Winnie the shit" it is then.
"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 10:10 - Nov 3 with 3838 viewsCatullus

"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 09:50 - Nov 3 by oldcob

So "Winnie the shit" it is then.

Does that make it a sh/tdle, a sh/tper scooper.....any more?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 10:13 - Nov 3 with 3830 viewsLoyal

Important news on the cusp of the nation's concerns, groundbreaking reporting.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 10:23 - Nov 3 with 3820 viewsbuilthjack

Brynmilljack said "No comment"

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 11:35 - Nov 3 with 3764 viewsHighjack

"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 09:35 - Nov 3 by WarwickHunt

Are you poo poo’ing the word poo?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 11:40 - Nov 3 with 3754 viewstheloneranger

It's a shite story

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

(No subject) on 11:51 - Nov 3 with 3740 viewsWingstandwood

This type of behaviour "IS NO LAUGHING MATTER"!

I can always remember my old Penyrheol Comprehensive school suffering repeat attacks from a 'serial-defecator' during the late 1970's to early 1980's.

To rub salt into the wounds the perpetrator would outline his recently 'finished' handiwork in chalk. He would white chalk around his stool to show an outline to mimic exactly American TV crime series scenes i.e. where a murder victims body would be chalked to form an outline e.g. stereotypical American cop series like Starsky And Hutch, Barnaby Jones, The Rockford Files, and Columbo etc.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) on 12:08 - Nov 3 with 3723 viewsHighjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

(No subject) on 12:53 - Nov 3 with 3690 viewsMo_Wives

My money's on Brexit Thomas. The bastard.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

(No subject) on 13:51 - Nov 3 with 3638 viewsexiledclaseboy

You can’t even shit on a student’s car these days without the PC brigade getting on your back about it.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 13:53]

Poll: Tory leader

(No subject) on 14:01 - Nov 3 with 3612 viewsMo_Wives

(No subject) on 13:51 - Nov 3 by exiledclaseboy

You can’t even shit on a student’s car these days without the PC brigade getting on your back about it.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 13:53]

Made me lol

Good luck, Mr Cooper

(No subject) on 14:05 - Nov 3 with 3600 viewsMo_Wives

(No subject) on 12:08 - Nov 3 by Highjack

"...after a foul-bowelled hooligan unloaded a big, steaming SHIT down his freshly swept chimney"

The Sport always had the best writers, tbf

Good luck, Mr Cooper

(No subject) on 14:08 - Nov 3 with 3592 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) on 14:01 - Nov 3 by Mo_Wives

Made me lol

I’d love be to claim it as my own but it paraphrases Stewart Lee. The original line was “You can’t even smear excrement on someone’s car without the politically correct brigade jumping down your throat.”

(No subject) on 14:44 - Nov 3 with 3554 viewsMo_Wives

(No subject) on 14:08 - Nov 3 by exiledclaseboy

I’d love be to claim it as my own but it paraphrases Stewart Lee. The original line was “You can’t even smear excrement on someone’s car without the politically correct brigade jumping down your throat.”

Ah...

I was telling Humpty that Lee is shit and now he's just made me laugh. Don't tell Hump, OK?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

(No subject) on 15:16 - Nov 3 with 3533 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) on 14:44 - Nov 3 by Mo_Wives

Ah...

I was telling Humpty that Lee is shit and now he's just made me laugh. Don't tell Hump, OK?

Your secret is safeish with me. I like Stewart Lee. Even more so now I know you don’t.

(No subject) on 15:27 - Nov 3 with 3526 viewsDafyddHuw

(No subject) on 14:08 - Nov 3 by exiledclaseboy

I luvs Stewart Lee, me.
"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 08:41 - Nov 4 with 3381 viewssainthelens

Shirley they can extract DNA and find the rotter.
"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 11:23 - Nov 4 with 3323 viewsyescomeon

Upthecity!

"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 13:00 - Nov 4 with 3280 viewsBanosswan

"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 11:35 - Nov 3 by Highjack

Are you poo poo’ing the word poo?

Well, I hope so, Blackadder. You know, if there's one thing I've learnt from being in the Army, it's never ignore a pooh-pooh. I knew a Major, who got pooh-poohed, made the mistake of ignoring the pooh-pooh. He pooh-poohed it! Fatal error! 'Cos it turned out all along that the soldier who pooh-poohed him had been pooh-poohing a lot of other officers who pooh-poohed their pooh-poohs. In the end, we had to disband the regiment. Morale totally destroyed... by pooh-pooh!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 11:00 - Nov 7 with 3058 viewscontroversial_jack

"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 13:00 - Nov 4 by Banosswan

Well, I hope so, Blackadder. You know, if there's one thing I've learnt from being in the Army, it's never ignore a pooh-pooh. I knew a Major, who got pooh-poohed, made the mistake of ignoring the pooh-pooh. He pooh-poohed it! Fatal error! 'Cos it turned out all along that the soldier who pooh-poohed him had been pooh-poohing a lot of other officers who pooh-poohed their pooh-poohs. In the end, we had to disband the regiment. Morale totally destroyed... by pooh-pooh!

I had a mate who used to varnish his turds and post them to people he didn't like.
"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 11:03 - Nov 7 with 3050 viewsWarwickHunt

"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 11:00 - Nov 7 by controversial_jack

I had a mate who used to varnish his turds and post them to people he didn't like.

Postman Scat?
"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 11:03 - Nov 7 with 3050 viewsMo_Wives

"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 11:00 - Nov 7 by controversial_jack

'I had a mate...'

We've all used that one

Good luck, Mr Cooper

"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 11:03 - Nov 7 with 3049 viewsMo_Wives

"Someone keeps on pooing on this student's car" on 11:03 - Nov 7 by WarwickHunt

Postman Scat?

...and his brown and white cat

Good luck, Mr Cooper

(No subject) on 11:10 - Nov 7 with 3033 viewsattila_the_hun

(No subject) on 12:08 - Nov 3 by Highjack

Daily Sport always have the best headlines
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 11:11]

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024