Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ntcham 14:04 - Aug 10 with 1387 viewsraynor94

Looks like he's going back to France.

Far to inconsistent in my opinion, best for both parties

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ntcham on 14:06 - Aug 10 with 1373 viewspencoedjack

I would be disappointed a decent manager would get a tune out of him.
Ntcham on 14:08 - Aug 10 with 1362 viewsCatullus

If inconsistency is a reason for getting rid then there's several others we could look at, Paterson to start with.

Is his form entirely down to him or is it the way we play and the role he's given?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ntcham on 14:11 - Aug 10 with 1343 viewsDr_Parnassus

It’s due to his salary, he’s the highest paid player at the club.

It hasn’t worked out for him or us, it was a gamble.

Freeing up some of his wage may be able to get us a loan in for a wing back.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Ntcham on 14:13 - Aug 10 with 1345 viewsvetchonian

Ntcham on 14:11 - Aug 10 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s due to his salary, he’s the highest paid player at the club.

It hasn’t worked out for him or us, it was a gamble.

Freeing up some of his wage may be able to get us a loan in for a wing back.

or pay Russ off in istalments

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Ntcham on 14:18 - Aug 10 with 1317 viewsonehunglow

It could be a case of a talented footballer who made it at Celtic not being seen as good enough for our Russ.

Ntcham seems just about the most peeed off of all the squad ..

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ntcham on 14:59 - Aug 10 with 1289 viewsBadlands

Ntcham on 14:08 - Aug 10 by Catullus

If inconsistency is a reason for getting rid then there's several others we could look at, Paterson to start with.

Is his form entirely down to him or is it the way we play and the role he's given?

Blackmailed the club got his contract, rest until retired … job done

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ntcham on 15:09 - Aug 10 with 1265 viewsjasper_T

If Martin only sees him as an option for the number 10 positions then he's no real loss. Would have liked to see him alongside Grimes to introduce some creativity and flair to our slow possession stuff on the halfway line, he doesn't seem to have the engine to do all the fruitless off the ball work demanded further forward.

Let Congreve and Cooper take turns subbing for Piroe and Paterson as needed.
Ntcham on 15:13 - Aug 10 with 1248 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ntcham on 14:06 - Aug 10 by pencoedjack

I would be disappointed a decent manager would get a tune out of him.

Someone like Andre Villas Boas perhaps?

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Ntcham on 21:55 - Aug 10 with 964 viewsCatullus

From another angle, who plays (or goes on the bench) instead? If this is about freeing up wages to bring somebody in, then who will that be?

Ntcham looked like he could be good but he hasn't filled expectations, he doesn't seem fit enough. But then, several of the team don't look as fit as they should be. Martin moaned about conditining last season but he doesn't seem to have improved it any. Even at a snails pace last Saturday, several looked tired.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ntcham on 22:57 - Aug 10 with 896 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Ntcham on 21:55 - Aug 10 by Catullus

From another angle, who plays (or goes on the bench) instead? If this is about freeing up wages to bring somebody in, then who will that be?

Ntcham looked like he could be good but he hasn't filled expectations, he doesn't seem fit enough. But then, several of the team don't look as fit as they should be. Martin moaned about conditining last season but he doesn't seem to have improved it any. Even at a snails pace last Saturday, several looked tired.

Weird - always used to see doing extra training in LC. Can’t understand the not fit enough comment. He’s flattered to deceive here as he did before he got here

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Ntcham on 23:02 - Aug 10 with 885 viewsjruss

Ntcham is exactly as he was at Celtic. He will turn up when he decides he wants to. He's not going to change now. It's not on RM. Another Mark Allen mistake.
Ntcham on 23:36 - Aug 10 with 857 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ntcham on 23:02 - Aug 10 by jruss

Ntcham is exactly as he was at Celtic. He will turn up when he decides he wants to. He's not going to change now. It's not on RM. Another Mark Allen mistake.

Were they all mistake or did Martin simply not pick Allen players?.

He does not like any of the club prospects either from Benda, Brandon Cooper, Garrick, Cullen, Joseph, Whittaker. Ollie Cooper has had one game and Ogbeta frozen out and not for moving.

People say no depth but it is not true. There is too much wastage, The club should tell him to use what he has unless incoming is a significant mark up and not 17 or 18 years old.

Obafemi and Piroe were originally out of favour, Piroe for one game and Obafemi for months

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ntcham on 13:27 - Aug 12 with 608 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ntcham on 22:57 - Aug 10 by PatchesOHoulihan

Weird - always used to see doing extra training in LC. Can’t understand the not fit enough comment. He’s flattered to deceive here as he did before he got here

If the style doesn’t exert the players enough during games them they’re never truly match sharp or fit. I hate this walking football crap.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024