Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations 15:50 - Dec 19 with 5178 viewstheloneranger

He's already been offered £25K for his garage!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/banksy-confirms-port-talbot-garage

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 15:57 - Dec 19 with 3054 viewsHighjack

If I started doodling on someone’s wall I’d be straight in the slammer desperately holding on to my soap on a rope because I’m so pretty. How does this bugger get away with it?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 16:01 - Dec 19 with 3047 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Same with that Damian Hurst, if I put formaldehyde in my fish tank the RSPCA would be at the door asking difficult questions.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 17:13 - Dec 19 with 2963 viewsnantywatcher

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 15:57 - Dec 19 by Highjack

If I started doodling on someone’s wall I’d be straight in the slammer desperately holding on to my soap on a rope because I’m so pretty. How does this bugger get away with it?

Because the man and his work are at times sheer genius. He should be regarded as a National treasure.. Maybe you haven't spent enough time studying his work?
Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 17:58 - Dec 19 with 2904 viewsHighjack

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 17:13 - Dec 19 by nantywatcher

Because the man and his work are at times sheer genius. He should be regarded as a National treasure.. Maybe you haven't spent enough time studying his work?

Doesn’t matter if it’s genius or not. If Shaquille “little ears” Townsend from the Skew Crew drew the exact same thing on the wall of Cresci’s in paint picked up in Jeffries stores I doubt the police would have the same blasé attitude.

He’s the only person in Britain immune to one section of the law.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 18:08 - Dec 19 with 2886 viewsnantywatcher

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 17:58 - Dec 19 by Highjack

Doesn’t matter if it’s genius or not. If Shaquille “little ears” Townsend from the Skew Crew drew the exact same thing on the wall of Cresci’s in paint picked up in Jeffries stores I doubt the police would have the same blasé attitude.

I think you should spend a little time researching comments before you post them on social media. Around the UK there are hundreds of graffiti artists whose works are accepted by their communities - he is a long way from being "the only person in Britain immune to one section of the law."
Just the most creative and relevant.
Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 18:21 - Dec 19 with 2844 viewsHighjack

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 18:08 - Dec 19 by nantywatcher

I think you should spend a little time researching comments before you post them on social media. Around the UK there are hundreds of graffiti artists whose works are accepted by their communities - he is a long way from being "the only person in Britain immune to one section of the law."

So in this hypothetical scenario poor Shaquille “little ears” will be slopping out in wormwood scrubs and avoiding Mr Big in the showers whilst this Banksy fella makes millions for painting exactly the same thing.

No man should be above the law. It’s in the Magna Carta or something.

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 18:26 - Dec 19 with 2825 viewsBrynCartwright

That can be multiplied by 10 minimum. It is quite a big piece.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 18:26 - Dec 19 with 2824 viewsmajorraglan

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 18:08 - Dec 19 by nantywatcher

This is a really nice painting and a lot of thought has gone in to it, the time of year, fire and links to the blast furnace, particles linking to pollution and snow. Great creativity and a bit of a boost for Port Talbot.
Login to get fewer ads

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 18:38 - Dec 19 with 2796 viewsnantywatcher

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 18:21 - Dec 19 by Highjack

So in this hypothetical scenario poor Shaquille “little ears” will be slopping out in wormwood scrubs and avoiding Mr Big in the showers whilst this Banksy fella makes millions for painting exactly the same thing.

No man should be above the law. It’s in the Magna Carta or something.

If Shaquille produced something that was original, provocative, thoughtful in an acceptable location, then it is more than likely he would be under no threat from the law. If he was drawing men's genitalia or inciting violence the little git might well finish up eating porridge.
Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 18:44 - Dec 19 with 2775 viewsHighjack

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 18:38 - Dec 19 by nantywatcher

If Shaquille produced something that was original, provocative, thoughtful in an acceptable location, then it is more than likely he would be under no threat from the law. If he was drawing men's genitalia or inciting violence the little git might well finish up eating porridge.

He isn’t that little. In fact his ears are normal sized but they look little because he’s got a massive head. They also call him snipers dream.

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 19:14 - Dec 19 with 2722 viewsSirjohnalot

If he was arrested and charged, I'd advise to enter a not guilty plea.

In order to be guilty of criminal damage you have to intentionally or recklessly damage property. This chap's property will have increased massively in value, if that's so, how can you be guilty of damaging property, you've increased in value ?
Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 20:55 - Dec 19 with 2624 viewsBlasterJack

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 19:14 - Dec 19 by Sirjohnalot

If he was arrested and charged, I'd advise to enter a not guilty plea.

In order to be guilty of criminal damage you have to intentionally or recklessly damage property. This chap's property will have increased massively in value, if that's so, how can you be guilty of damaging property, you've increased in value ?

If a bomb went off in the centre of Port Talbot it would cause £500,000 worth of improvements.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 21:08 - Dec 19 with 2603 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 20:55 - Dec 19 by BlasterJack

If a bomb went off in the centre of Port Talbot it would cause £500,000 worth of improvements.

£475, 000 there's a garage worth £25000

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 21:48 - Dec 19 with 2532 viewsDr_Winston

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 17:13 - Dec 19 by nantywatcher

Genius? Really?

I get that art is subjective, but the hype over Banksy and his output really passes me by.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 22:12 - Dec 19 with 2497 viewsnantywatcher

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 21:48 - Dec 19 by Dr_Winston

Genius? Really?

I get that art is subjective, but the hype over Banksy and his output really passes me by.

I'm guessing you haven't spent much time studying his output? I'm happy with the use of the word "genius."
Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 22:18 - Dec 19 with 2489 viewsSwanzay

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 21:48 - Dec 19 by Dr_Winston

Genius? Really?

I'm guessing you prefer Perch?
Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 22:19 - Dec 19 with 2486 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Art - different strokes for different folks.

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 22:27 - Dec 19 with 2477 viewsWarwickHunt

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 22:12 - Dec 19 by nantywatcher

I'm guessing you haven't spent much time studying his output? I'm happy with the use of the word "genius."

Michelangelo - genius. Leonardo - genius. Giotto - genius. Picasso - genius.

Banksy...not so much. I suggest you ask Santa for a dictionary for Xmas.
Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 22:30 - Dec 19 with 2475 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Dali - off his head but I like his stuff.

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 09:04 - Dec 20 with 2303 viewsnantywatcher

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 22:27 - Dec 19 by WarwickHunt

Michelangelo - genius. Leonardo - genius. Giotto - genius. Picasso - genius.

Banksy...not so much. I suggest you ask Santa for a dictionary for Xmas.

I'm fairly confident in my understanding of the English language, and my degree seems to back that up.
Genius:

A genius is a person who displays exceptional intellectual ability, creative productivity, universality in genres or originality.

Personally I think that sums up Banksy very nicely.
Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 09:59 - Dec 20 with 2253 viewsGreatBritton

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 09:04 - Dec 20 by nantywatcher

I'm fairly confident in my understanding of the English language, and my degree seems to back that up.
Genius:

A genius is a person who displays exceptional intellectual ability, creative productivity, universality in genres or originality.

hear hear
Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 10:07 - Dec 20 with 2246 viewsWarwickHunt

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 09:04 - Dec 20 by nantywatcher

Genius:

A definition from Wiki.

I notice you omitted the last part of the quote -

"...typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of new advances in a domain of knowledge".
Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 10:10 - Dec 20 with 2243 viewsLeonWasGod

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 10:07 - Dec 20 by WarwickHunt

A definition from Wiki.

I notice you omitted the last part of the quote -

"...typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of new advances in a domain of knowledge".

He's tripled the value of Port Talbot overnight mun. What more do you want?!
Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 10:18 - Dec 20 with 2229 viewsWarwickHunt

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 09:59 - Dec 20 by GreatBritton

hear hear

I doubt if Mr. Larkin would concur...

His jazz reviews were often unintentionally hilarious in their conservatism.
Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 10:25 - Dec 20 with 2217 viewsBloodyhills

Banksy confirms Port Talbot garage graffiti is one of his artwork creations on 17:58 - Dec 19 by Highjack

He's not immune to the law though. I reckon the law involved here would be criminal damage and if as a result the garage is now worth a lot more, £25,000 then maybe that's not so much damage really. I suppose they could bring out a law for criminal enhancement :-)
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 10:29]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024