Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Dan James Chant 00:25 - Feb 1 with 2643 viewsExiledSwanseaJack

Possible new Dan James chant if he ever plays again after the absolute shambles of deadline day.

"We've still got Dan James, super Dan James, I just don't think you understand, Levien and Kaplan tried to sell our man, But we've still got Dan James"?

I'll get my coat
New Dan James Chant on 00:33 - Feb 1 with 2278 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I have no doubt he'll get the 'You Jack Bastard' chant despite clearly wanting to leave and no doubt will be wanting to leave at the next opportunity as well. I of course don't blame him at all.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

New Dan James Chant on 00:35 - Feb 1 with 2263 viewsLoyal

New Dan James Chant on 00:33 - Feb 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I have no doubt he'll get the 'You Jack Bastard' chant despite clearly wanting to leave and no doubt will be wanting to leave at the next opportunity as well. I of course don't blame him at all.

Why?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

New Dan James Chant on 00:37 - Feb 1 with 2253 viewsJoe_bradshaw

New Dan James Chant on 00:33 - Feb 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Nor me.

Anyone would leave anywhere if there was no contract offer forthcoming despite requests and then the chance arose to increase their wages at least four fold, probably more. Let alone the chance to play at a higher level even if nowhere near ready for that.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

New Dan James Chant on 00:38 - Feb 1 with 2242 viewsBadlands

Didn't we prevent the sale?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

New Dan James Chant on 00:40 - Feb 1 with 2213 viewsBadlands

New Dan James Chant on 00:37 - Feb 1 by Joe_bradshaw

Nor me.

Anyone would leave anywhere if there was no contract offer forthcoming despite requests and then the chance arose to increase their wages at least four fold, probably more. Let alone the chance to play at a higher level even if nowhere near ready for that.

He has played in part of 18 games and had 18 months to negotiate a deal but he saw the£ signs and home cooking.
Apologies I keep forgetting black is white on here.

New Dan James Chant on 00:41 - Feb 1 with 2194 viewsChief

New Dan James Chant on 00:38 - Feb 1 by Badlands

The sale that we instigated in the first place you mean?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

New Dan James Chant on 00:42 - Feb 1 with 2168 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

New Dan James Chant on 00:35 - Feb 1 by Loyal

Why?

Why? Do you think we will be making any meaningful promotion push any time soon? Remember that next season we will have tens of millions less to work with , and even less the following season as well.

We'll be replacing the like of Fer with nobodies or perhaps even no one at all going on today's evidence as I don't recall anyone coming in to replace Bony, Carroll or Jeff.

He has no affiliation to the area and I highly doubt he wants to spend his career slugging it out at the bottom of the championship or in league 1. Of course he wants to go, I couldn't name one player in our squad who wouldn't want to leave if an offer came in from a better side.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

New Dan James Chant on 00:43 - Feb 1 with 2182 viewsJoe_bradshaw

New Dan James Chant on 00:40 - Feb 1 by Badlands

He has played in part of 18 games and had 18 months to negotiate a deal but he saw the£ signs and home cooking.
Apologies I keep forgetting black is white on here.

He’s asked repeatedly for a deal and been ignored. It’s not difficult.

You clearly think he’s sh1t and you’re gutted he hasn’t gone.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

New Dan James Chant on 00:47 - Feb 1 with 2155 viewsChief

New Dan James Chant on 00:42 - Feb 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why? Do you think we will be making any meaningful promotion push any time soon? Remember that next season we will have tens of millions less to work with , and even less the following season as well.

We'll be replacing the like of Fer with nobodies or perhaps even no one at all going on today's evidence as I don't recall anyone coming in to replace Bony, Carroll or Jeff.

He has no affiliation to the area and I highly doubt he wants to spend his career slugging it out at the bottom of the championship or in league 1. Of course he wants to go, I couldn't name one player in our squad who wouldn't want to leave if an offer came in from a better side.

Declan John?

New Dan James Chant on 01:03 - Feb 1 with 2104 viewschad

Reneged on it might be more accurate unless you want to spin it - now what was that about black and white

Hold on reneging on agreements - is this a reoccurring behavioural pattern ......

Trust deal
Shareholder agreement
Shaking hands with Laudrup agreeing he should stay and then most disrespectfully and cowardly sacking him by email within a couple of hours.
Written undertakings that no action would be taken unless everyone at the club agreed it was in the best interests of the club

Etc. Etc.
New Dan James Chant on 01:59 - Feb 1 with 2000 viewsjack247

I can think of more effective ways of preventing a sale.

Offering him a thoroughly deserved new contract and telling Leeds he’s not up for discussion would be better than sending him up to Elland Road and completely midfúcking him IMO.
New Dan James Chant on 02:41 - Feb 1 with 1941 viewsBadlands

We could have more to spend with several payers leaving and bringing in transfer fees and reduced wages.
C,mom ... Replacing Carroll, Bony or Jeff ... The first two have been slagged off as useless for the season and Jeff as exciting as he is is rarely fir to play.

Can we establish one thing in the posts slagging me off,
James wanted moe
Or
James was being moved on by the club
Which is it?
I.m going with the lad's head as turned by Leeds and his agent and when we put in a silly fee that Leeds said was too much James asked directly for a transfer.

Hopefully he'll be allowed to get over his immaturity and be fully supported when he plays for us. HOpefully he'll improv his final ball.

New Dan James Chant on 04:45 - Feb 1 with 1810 viewsLoyal

I'm no good at predicting the future, I mainly concentrate on the now.
You could be wrong or indeed could be right.
But following this club for as long as I have I know the future is unwritten, but I will always be positive and see things in that way.
I think one or two have already pledged their immediate futures to the club, that's a positive, however what I saw today with the club trying to to get rid of as many players as possible after statingthe future is about the youth is very disconcerting.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

New Dan James Chant on 06:45 - Feb 1 with 1665 viewsjack247

New Dan James Chant on 02:41 - Feb 1 by Badlands

We could have more to spend with several payers leaving and bringing in transfer fees and reduced wages.
C,mom ... Replacing Carroll, Bony or Jeff ... The first two have been slagged off as useless for the season and Jeff as exciting as he is is rarely fir to play.

James wanted moe
Or
Which is it?
I.m going with the lad's head as turned by Leeds and his agent and when we put in a silly fee that Leeds said was too much James asked directly for a transfer.

Hopefully he'll be allowed to get over his immaturity and be fully supported when he plays for us. HOpefully he'll improv his final ball.

So now it’s an opinion? You were presenting that as fact yesterday.
New Dan James Chant on 07:36 - Feb 1 with 1452 viewsChief

James wanted moe
Or
Which is it?

If the club had categorically said a month ago instead said a month ago that James was not for sale and that we didn't want to sell our young talent, it would have killed this Leeds interest dead in the water, the boys head wouldn't have been turned (remember his from a place 60 fuking miles away from Leeds - not the village nextdoor) and the boy wouldn't have had to have travelled all the way up there yesterday. Ridiculous way to run a football club.

New Dan James Chant on 07:59 - Feb 1 with 1381 viewsKilkennyjack

New Dan James Chant on 07:36 - Feb 1 by Chief

If the club had categorically said a month ago instead said a month ago that James was not for sale and that we didn't want to sell our young talent, it would have killed this Leeds interest dead in the water, the boys head wouldn't have been turned (remember his from a place 60 fuking miles away from Leeds - not the village nextdoor) and the boy wouldn't have had to have travelled all the way up there yesterday. Ridiculous way to run a football club.

Correct.

Shows our club in a very poor light.

Should have been handled exactly as you suggest below.

This would hit any 20 year old hard.

Beware of the Risen People

New Dan James Chant on 08:04 - Feb 1 with 1349 viewsjackrmee

The 3 or 4 players that have already signed new deals this season?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

New Dan James Chant on 08:05 - Feb 1 with 1344 viewsTNT

James wanted moe
Or
Which is it?

Like the one he stuck in the net against Birmingham the other night.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

New Dan James Chant on 08:08 - Feb 1 with 1330 viewsTNT

Maybe some people will now chant his name when he's on the pitch, instead of Montero's when he's not on the pitch...but then...

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

New Dan James Chant on 08:20 - Feb 1 with 1280 viewsjackrmee

New Dan James Chant on 08:05 - Feb 1 by TNT

Like the one he stuck in the net against Birmingham the other night.

Or the ones he put on a plate for others in the FA Cup

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

New Dan James Chant on 08:23 - Feb 1 with 1257 views3swan

New Dan James Chant on 08:08 - Feb 1 by TNT

Maybe some people will now chant his name when he's on the pitch, instead of Montero's when he's not on the pitch...but then...

Maybe a chant of

Marching on together

New Dan James Chant on 08:36 - Feb 1 with 1195 viewsjackrmee

Seriously though. The OP is right. Who's in charge of these things? How could we get one started? He needs to know we love him.
Humans punish themselves and beat themselves up more than anyone outside could do. He probably feels a right kunt inside and that we are going to hate him, especially after reports were circulated that he requested a transfer.

New Dan James Chant on 08:36 - Feb 1 with 1188 viewsswan_si

New Dan James Chant on 08:23 - Feb 1 by 3swan

Maybe a chant of

Marching on together

To the tune of Slades " my friend stan"

My friend Dan ran as fast as he can to Leeds,
But they wouldn't pay so hes back home today, oh my.
New Dan James Chant on 08:48 - Feb 1 with 1114 viewsBryanSwan

James wanted moe
Or
Which is it?

Dan wouldve been happy to stay if his contract was improved. Don't doubt that anyone would leave when they can earn 3x as much somewhere else. That is down to the board, not the player.
He has been royally done over in all this as have the rest of the team.
Just hope he will sign a new deal if they actually decide to put one infront of him.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

New Dan James Chant on 08:53 - Feb 1 with 1072 viewsLeonWasGod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024