Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best goal scorer since Jason Scotland 16:30 - Apr 27 with 1452 viewsdickythorpe

Well done Oli!!!!!
Best goal scorer since Jason Scotland on 17:36 - Apr 27 with 1346 viewsLeonWasGod

*ahem*

Best goal scorer since Jason Scotland on 17:37 - Apr 27 with 1338 viewsdickythorpe

I n terms of goal scored in a season
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 17:38]
Best goal scorer since Jason Scotland on 17:44 - Apr 27 with 1312 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/top-scorers

He's very good at this level, only 5 scoring more regularly with 20+ goals.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 17:46]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Best goal scorer since Jason Scotland on 18:10 - Apr 27 with 1231 viewstheloneranger

Dicky ...

I think Oli is the first Swans player to reach 20 league goals since Jason Scotland

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Best goal scorer since Jason Scotland on 18:20 - Apr 27 with 1207 viewsLeonWasGod

Best goal scorer since Jason Scotland on 17:37 - Apr 27 by dickythorpe

You’re a tough man to please Dickie; so demanding, you remind me of my missus .

Those 2 can’t have been much away. Michu in a better league with fewer games too - best natural goalscorer for us I’ve seen.

Oli’s been great though. It seems strange that even a week ago I was defending him on here. Can’t remember why, but anyone who thinks he’s not a good player is probably better off supporting Liverpool or someone else at the top of the PL.
Best goal scorer since Jason Scotland on 20:29 - Apr 27 with 1084 viewswaynekerr55

Best goal scorer since Jason Scotland on 17:37 - Apr 27 by dickythorpe

I n ter ms of tie PING like PeRcH

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Best goal scorer since Jason Scotland on 21:34 - Apr 27 with 1020 viewsswanforthemoney

We've been blessed with some brilliant goal scorers over the past 10 - 15 years. Lucky to have seen them really. Not many clubs outside the big six have had as many good goal scorers as ourselves.

I stand in the North Stand

Best goal scorer since Jason Scotland on 21:56 - Apr 27 with 983 viewsCroftyjack

Best goal scorer since Jason Scotland on 21:34 - Apr 27 by swanforthemoney

We've been blessed with some brilliant goal scorers over the past 10 - 15 years. Lucky to have seen them really. Not many clubs outside the big six have had as many good goal scorers as ourselves.

you are right so I thought of all the strikers(scorers) of note that we have had in our Liberty era:
Trundle
Robinson
Akinfenwa
Knight
Bauza
Scotland
Sinclair
Fallon
Borini
Graham
Michu
Bony
Gomis
A.Ayew
Polischi
Llorente
J.Ayew
Mcburnie

Theres been others like: Easter, Vasquez, Moore, Schecter, Baker-Richardson, Emnes who may have added something but theres some quality in that main list and all in our 14 yr Liberty era....youre right we have been blessed.
Is there any that I have missed?
Login to get fewer ads

Best goal scorer since Jason Scotland on 13:26 - Apr 29 with 758 viewsjackrmee

Best goal scorer since Jason Scotland on 21:56 - Apr 27 by Croftyjack

you are right so I thought of all the strikers(scorers) of note that we have had in our Liberty era:
Trundle
Robinson
Akinfenwa
Knight
Bauza
Scotland
Sinclair
Fallon
Borini
Graham
Michu
Bony
Gomis
A.Ayew
Polischi
Llorente
J.Ayew
Mcburnie

Theres been others like: Easter, Vasquez, Moore, Schecter, Baker-Richardson, Emnes who may have added something but theres some quality in that main list and all in our 14 yr Liberty era....youre right we have been blessed.
Is there any that I have missed?

Schecter? haha

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024