Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Home end 11:49 - Oct 23 with 3780 viewsdyfattyblues

Hello gents,

Some will know me., from our local

Im originally from the valleys, but moved west years ago. I managed to get hospitalaly tickets in the home end from a supplier, will it be hostile, I'm not looking to celebrate when we go 1 nil up or gloat. Just want an enjoyable day with my other mates.. 5 in total

Home end on 12:16 - Oct 23 with 3707 viewspencoedjack

1st derby game?

Hopefully the hospitality seats are in the East or North East, the lads in that part of the ground will buy you beer half time if you & your mates make it known you are a Bassey.
Home end on 12:23 - Oct 23 with 3682 viewspembsjack

Definitely wont be hostile.

In fact if you pop into the local boozers while wearing your colours, you're entitled to free beer!!
Home end on 12:26 - Oct 23 with 3661 viewsHighjack

Hi Dyfatty. I have a friend who works in hospitality, he’s asked me to pass on the message that he hopes you will have a wonderful day and don’t worry because there definitely won’t be laxatives in your drinks.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Home end on 12:58 - Oct 23 with 3578 viewsdyfattyblues

Home end on 12:26 - Oct 23 by Highjack

Hi Dyfatty. I have a friend who works in hospitality, he’s asked me to pass on the message that he hopes you will have a wonderful day and don’t worry because there definitely won’t be laxatives in your drinks.

That's great. Tbh honest I get on well with most the pissheads from the full moon pub, they all know I mean well and my wife a infact a jack, For the record I won't be wearing my ccfc top as that's just asking for trouble.

But I will be there to enjoy that day.. In not like years ago we don't even get within each other.
Home end on 13:25 - Oct 23 with 3486 viewsdickythorpe

As long as you don't say "Clark pie" in that horrible twang
Home end on 13:37 - Oct 23 with 3449 viewsdyfattyblues

Home end on 13:25 - Oct 23 by dickythorpe

Rhondda boy me mush, most city fans are from the valleys...
Home end on 20:23 - Oct 23 with 3166 viewsNotLoyal

Home end on 13:37 - Oct 23 by dyfattyblues

In the old days maybe.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Home end on 22:23 - Oct 23 with 3022 viewswildswan

Still makes me chuckle 😊

Which 1 are you butt
Login to get fewer ads

Home end on 22:27 - Oct 23 with 3007 viewsowainglyndwr

Home end on 13:37 - Oct 23 by dyfattyblues

Do you know the Ferndale and Maerdy Jacks
Home end on 22:30 - Oct 23 with 2980 viewsDarran

I hope you get filled in.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Home end on 22:33 - Oct 23 with 2974 viewsflashj

This is surely a wind up?
Home end on 23:02 - Oct 23 with 2927 viewsbuilthjack

Vic Gomersall will duff you up, pal.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Home end on 23:16 - Oct 23 with 2898 viewssainthelens

Coming on here few days before the derby looking to make mates....fckn dull cvnt.
Home end on 07:50 - Oct 24 with 2663 viewsWarwickHunt

Home end on 12:26 - Oct 23 by Highjack

No need, he’s shitting himself already.
Home end on 10:04 - Oct 24 with 2534 viewsEbo

Home end on 12:58 - Oct 23 by dyfattyblues

That's great. Tbh honest I get on well with most the pissheads from the full moon pub, they all know I mean well and my wife a infact a jack, For the record I won't be wearing my ccfc top as that's just asking for trouble.

But I will be there to enjoy that day.. In not like years ago we don't even get within each other.

Fwc off you gaping arsehole.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Home end on 10:51 - Oct 24 with 2473 viewsNotLoyal

Home end on 10:04 - Oct 24 by Ebo

Fwc off you gaping arsehole.

Post of the week.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Home end on 11:09 - Oct 24 with 2449 viewsairedale

....of if you’re up in Fforestfach shopping, and don’t know which shop you’re in, ask loudly, ‘is this Clark’s or Marks and Sparks!’
Home end on 11:22 - Oct 24 with 2426 viewsWarwickHunt

Home end on 11:09 - Oct 24 by airedale

....of if you’re up in Fforestfach shopping, and don’t know which shop you’re in, ask loudly, ‘is this Clark’s or Marks and Sparks!’

Am I in the right place to buy a Mars Bar for my ma and pa in the car park?
Home end on 11:49 - Oct 24 with 2383 viewsEbo

Claaaaaaaarks Poiii!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Home end on 06:18 - Oct 25 with 2081 views1983

Hello gents,

Im originally from the valleys, but moved west years ago. I managed to get hospitalaly tickets in the home end from a supplier, will it be hostile, I'm not looking to celebrate when we go 1 nil up or gloat. Just want an enjoyable day with my other mates.. 5 in total

Yeah of course you are , the next day you were calling for fans to boycott the game.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 6:22]

Home end on 07:07 - Oct 25 with 2039 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Home end on 06:18 - Oct 25 by 1983

Hello gents,

Yeah of course you are , the next day you were calling for fans to boycott the game.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 6:22]

Amazing how some 14 year old (probably in a nice posh 4 bedroomed house in Whitchurch) can wind up people on here innit. Or, he could actually be genuine and the reason the top end of high street now resembles a heroin infested red light area. All it takes is one bad apple.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024