Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists 19:15 - Nov 4 with 6063 viewsPrivate_Partz

https://jacothenorth.net/blog/swansea-disloyals/

Here is a link to a blog from fellow Swans fan Jac O the North. This could almost fit on the Football Board but I suspect it is more suited here.

I don't agree with his Independence views (although I may be persuaded at a later date), particularly as he would like a Welsh Country without the umbrella of EU membership.

I also have had no experience of rubbing shoulders with 'Swansea Loyalists' at the Liberty, or the The Station Inn for that matter, which I find a lovely welcoming pub for a pre match tipple.

I entirely agree with him however on the Cardiff centric policies that have led to so much disquiet in the area and can believe that some may react negatively as a result.

I would be interested to see what other Jacks think after reading the article.

[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 19:20]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 19:20 - Nov 4 with 4762 viewsNeath_Jack

He's another shit stirring oddball.

Social media is crawling with them.

Why anyone gives him 5 minutes is beyond me.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 19:25 - Nov 4 with 4750 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 19:20 - Nov 4 by Neath_Jack

Cant say I agree with that.
Like most people they will say some things you disagree with and others not so.
I think he is spot on with the Cardiff centric bit but less so on the Swansea Loyalist front which maybe just a few extremists getting exposure on Twitter.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 19:28 - Nov 4 with 4734 viewsNeath_Jack

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 19:25 - Nov 4 by Private_Partz

Cant say I agree with that.
Like most people they will say some things you disagree with and others not so.
I think he is spot on with the Cardiff centric bit but less so on the Swansea Loyalist front which maybe just a few extremists getting exposure on Twitter.

Him and his ilk (Welsh Indy morons), go actively seeking the Loyalists at every occasion. They are one of the most intolerant lot I've seen for years.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 19:28 - Nov 4 with 4733 viewsGroo

Isn't he the guy who believes Wales should have self determination and independance but when it comes to the Falkland Islands, they should be handed over to Argentina and bugger their self determination.

Groo does what Groo does best

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 19:38 - Nov 4 with 4707 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 19:20 - Nov 4 by Neath_Jack

Everyone’s got a blog these days.

Poll: Tory leader

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 19:40 - Nov 4 with 4690 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 19:28 - Nov 4 by Neath_Jack

Him and his ilk (Welsh Indy morons), go actively seeking the Loyalists at every occasion. They are one of the most intolerant lot I've seen for years.

I know many British Welsh, I know many nationalists I've never had a problem. However, actively seeking out who they describe as loyalists I've never seen or experienced that either, however I don't doubt you one bit. If you know the ones I know I would honestly say from experience actively seeking them out wouldn't be the best of ideas. To me they are doing there own thing, actively displaying their support for Swansea much the same as 'everyone' else, each to their own.

I agree too regards intolerance.

The union Jack remains at the liberty and to my knowledge nothing has been said to the owners of it ever. And if we are to remain a diverse club long may that be the status quo.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 19:42]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 19:41 - Nov 4 with 4684 viewsexiledclaseboy

And the crux of that blog seems to be that Swansea has “loyalists” because Cardiff gets everything from the Assembly. Which is abject nonsense. We’ve had “loyalists” among our number certainly since I started going in the early 80s and no doubt before then.

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 19:54 - Nov 4 with 4643 viewsladyjack

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 19:41 - Nov 4 by exiledclaseboy

And the crux of that blog seems to be that Swansea has “loyalists” because Cardiff gets everything from the Assembly. Which is abject nonsense. We’ve had “loyalists” among our number certainly since I started going in the early 80s and no doubt before then.

I don't remember coming across any loyalists following the Swans in the early 80's, I used to go home and away from the late 70s well into the 80s.
The Swans was a Welsh team, i'm sickened by what I see now, genuinely sickened it brings shame on Swansea, a once proud Welsh team to have such alien outside cultural influences inflicted on it is very sad.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:06 - Nov 4 with 4610 viewsNeath_Jack

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 19:40 - Nov 4 by NotLoyal

I know many British Welsh, I know many nationalists I've never had a problem. However, actively seeking out who they describe as loyalists I've never seen or experienced that either, however I don't doubt you one bit. If you know the ones I know I would honestly say from experience actively seeking them out wouldn't be the best of ideas. To me they are doing there own thing, actively displaying their support for Swansea much the same as 'everyone' else, each to their own.

The union Jack remains at the liberty and to my knowledge nothing has been said to the owners of it ever. And if we are to remain a diverse club long may that be the status quo.

When i say actively seeking out, i'm specifically talking about Twitter. They wouldn't approach them in or around the ground. They've been invited to plenty of times.

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:07 - Nov 4 with 4609 viewsNeath_Jack

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 19:38 - Nov 4 by exiledclaseboy

Everyone’s got a blog these days.

Darran should do a Gammon Weekly.

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:08 - Nov 4 with 4604 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:07 - Nov 4 by Neath_Jack

Darran should do a Gammon Weekly.

He does a gammon daily. It’s his twitter account.

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:14 - Nov 4 with 4584 viewsNeath_Jack

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:08 - Nov 4 by exiledclaseboy

He does a gammon daily. It’s his twitter account.

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:14 - Nov 4 with 4580 viewsKilkennyjack

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 19:40 - Nov 4 by NotLoyal

I am a welsh indy moron.

I am fed up of my nation being the poorest in Europe, whilst just 3 hours away we have the wealthiest part of Europe. Politics is about choice and Westmonster has failed Wales.

The Tory party IS the English nationalist part. They don't lift a finger to assist Wales. They could but they choose not to.

Wales with Europe, like Ireland, will be a modern Western liberal democracy where decisions impacting the people of Wales, are made by the people of Wales, in Wales.

Lets be clear Independence is normal. Westmonster ruling Wales is not normal.

We need the change, feck Boris, feck Farage, and feck Mogg.

Yes I would rather have no union jacks at the Liberty, but they are perfectly entitled to bring it and fly it. Outnumbered 10 to 1 by dragon flags anyway.... 👍

Beware of the Risen People

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:20 - Nov 4 with 4555 viewslifelong

Should be no place in football for politics or religion.
Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:22 - Nov 4 with 4553 viewsLeonWasGod

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:14 - Nov 4 by Kilkennyjack

I am a welsh indy moron.

I am fed up of my nation being the poorest in Europe, whilst just 3 hours away we have the wealthiest part of Europe. Politics is about choice and Westmonster has failed Wales.

The Tory party IS the English nationalist part. They don't lift a finger to assist Wales. They could but they choose not to.

Wales with Europe, like Ireland, will be a modern Western liberal democracy where decisions impacting the people of Wales, are made by the people of Wales, in Wales.

Yes I would rather have no union jacks at the Liberty, but they are perfectly entitled to bring it and fly it. Outnumbered 10 to 1 by dragon flags anyway.... 👍

I’m not a Welsh Indi moron, but it’s really hard to argue with that.

That hits it right on the head - Wales qualifies for humanitarian aid as one of the poorest regions of Europe, while the richest part of Europe is 3 hours away. Say no more.
Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:26 - Nov 4 with 4536 viewsLeonWasGod

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:20 - Nov 4 by lifelong

Should be no place in football for politics or religion.

Agreed
Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:33 - Nov 4 with 4517 viewsLohengrin

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 19:54 - Nov 4 by ladyjack

I don't remember coming across any loyalists following the Swans in the early 80's, I used to go home and away from the late 70s well into the 80s.
The Swans was a Welsh team, i'm sickened by what I see now, genuinely sickened it brings shame on Swansea, a once proud Welsh team to have such alien outside cultural influences inflicted on it is very sad.

A fckin’ Marxist complaining about “alien influences.”

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:40 - Nov 4 with 4493 viewsladyjack

Robert Owen was Welsh mun and he was before Karl Marx .
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 20:43]
Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:51 - Nov 4 with 4462 viewsdickythorpe

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 19:54 - Nov 4 by ladyjack

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:53 - Nov 4 with 4450 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:14 - Nov 4 by Kilkennyjack

I am a welsh indy moron.

Of course, we are Welsh 👍

OK I've changed it.

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 21:03 - Nov 4 with 4422 viewsLohengrin

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:40 - Nov 4 by ladyjack

Robert Owen was Welsh mun and he was before Karl Marx .
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 20:43]

Robert Owen is a quantum improvement on the goons you normally boost on here, Tramp.

When you find yourself with a few days free you ought to make the trip up to New Lanark, it’s worth the effort. His gravesite at St. Mary’s in Newtown is worth a look too.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 21:09 - Nov 4 with 4394 viewsDr_Winston

I'm less than a third of the way in and he's saying that Cardiff is covered by Bristol's trauma centre. British when he feels like it would seem.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 21:30 - Nov 4 with 4356 viewsladyjack

Some people just don't get it do they.
Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 21:34 - Nov 4 with 4345 viewsdickythorpe

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 21:30 - Nov 4 by ladyjack

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 22:28 - Nov 4 with 4293 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 21:30 - Nov 4 by ladyjack

Yup, that's a fact.

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024