Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diane Abbott’s son 11:16 - Jan 1 with 4760 viewsDarran

Nice guy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7842415/amp/Diane-Abbotts-privately-edu

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Diane Abbott’s son on 11:20 - Jan 1 with 3623 viewsdickythorpe

Look who his godfather is!!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 11:21]
Diane Abbott’s son on 11:37 - Jan 1 with 3581 viewsNotLoyal

He needs a good one on one, fcking spoilt boy requires an educating minute or two on the receiving end.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Diane Abbott’s son on 11:49 - Jan 1 with 3548 viewsunion_jack

Diane Abbott’s son on 11:37 - Jan 1 by NotLoyal

He needs a good one on one, fcking spoilt boy requires an educating minute or two on the receiving end.

What I didn’t see in he article is that most of these offences occurred while he was being treated for mental health issues in those hospitals. A bit sensationalist by the DM.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Diane Abbott’s son on 12:20 - Jan 1 with 3479 viewsItchySphincter

Diane Abbott’s son on 11:49 - Jan 1 by union_jack

What I didn’t see in he article is that most of these offences occurred while he was being treated for mental health issues in those hospitals. A bit sensationalist by the DM.

Sounds like there might be some mental health issues.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Diane Abbott’s son on 12:24 - Jan 1 with 3467 viewsunion_jack

Diane Abbott’s son on 12:20 - Jan 1 by ItchySphincter

Indeed. What’s annoying is that the DM didn’t mention this (I skim read so may have missed it but they didn’t make it obvious).

Diane Abbott’s son on 12:27 - Jan 1 with 3457 viewsjackportis

Ar that's ok then he has mental health issues so it's ok to abuse police and NHS staff. I hope he claims full benefits for his hardship aswell

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Diane Abbott’s son on 12:37 - Jan 1 with 3431 viewsdickythorpe

Diane Abbott’s son on 12:27 - Jan 1 by jackportis

Ar that's ok then he has mental health issues so it's ok to abuse police and NHS staff. I hope he claims full benefits for his hardship aswell

Oooof!!!!
Diane Abbott’s son on 12:41 - Jan 1 with 3417 viewsunion_jack

Don’t be so bloody stupid, that’s not what I’m saying. And you know it.

Login to get fewer ads

Diane Abbott’s son on 12:42 - Jan 1 with 3414 viewslondonlisa2001

Truly the Daily Mail scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Disgusting, bigoted little rag.

He was being treated as a psychiatric patient on a secure ward. Let’s all make out he’s an evil criminal though to get at his mother.

Shameful.
Diane Abbott’s son on 12:45 - Jan 1 with 3401 viewsbangorjack

Diane Abbott’s son on 12:24 - Jan 1 by union_jack

Indeed. What’s annoying is that the DM didn’t mention this (I skim read so may have missed it but they didn’t make it obvious).

When people with mental health problems assault staff on a mental health ward, if the assault is a direct result of their illness which means they lack the capacity to know what they are doing, then it is unusual for staff to report this to the police, and very unlikely to progress to court. However, plenty of patients in mental health hospitals retain full awareness of their actions and know that they are wrong. In these instances police are much more likely to be called, and the fact this has gone to court would suggest this is the case in this instance.
Diane Abbott’s son on 12:55 - Jan 1 with 3372 viewslondonlisa2001

Diane Abbott’s son on 12:45 - Jan 1 by bangorjack

When people with mental health problems assault staff on a mental health ward, if the assault is a direct result of their illness which means they lack the capacity to know what they are doing, then it is unusual for staff to report this to the police, and very unlikely to progress to court. However, plenty of patients in mental health hospitals retain full awareness of their actions and know that they are wrong. In these instances police are much more likely to be called, and the fact this has gone to court would suggest this is the case in this instance.

That’s may well turn out to be the case, but it’s horrible ‘reporting’ to avoid mentioning he was being held on a secure ward for mental health issues just because of the paper’s extreme dislike of his mother.

The way this has been reported is disgusting.
Diane Abbott’s son on 13:12 - Jan 1 with 3343 viewsItchySphincter

A prime example of what wrong with this forum.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Diane Abbott’s son on 13:16 - Jan 1 with 3334 viewsbangorjack

Diane Abbott’s son on 12:55 - Jan 1 by londonlisa2001

That’s may well turn out to be the case, but it’s horrible ‘reporting’ to avoid mentioning he was being held on a secure ward for mental health issues just because of the paper’s extreme dislike of his mother.

The way this has been reported is disgusting.

Well if the case has gone this far then it is clearly felt he had full capacity around his actions. Therefore the fact he was on a mental health ward at the time is largely irrelevant. This is someone who is on trial for assaulting a number of people including NHS staff and police. Based on that I can’t see anything wrong with reporting it as such.
Diane Abbott’s son on 13:39 - Jan 1 with 3272 viewsFlashberryjack

Diane Abbott’s son on 12:20 - Jan 1 by ItchySphincter

It does run in the family.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Diane Abbott’s son on 14:47 - Jan 1 with 3138 viewsbuilthjack

The Daily Fail once again taking the pi££ out of people with mental health issues.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Diane Abbott’s son on 14:48 - Jan 1 with 3137 viewsmajorraglan

Diane Abbott’s son on 12:45 - Jan 1 by bangorjack

Aspects of what you have written are correct, but some are wide of the mark and wrong.

Many years ago there was a tendency for these type of incidents to go unreported, but that has changed over the last few years and there is now a very strong emphasis on reporting assaults damage and similar incidents of this type to the police, they don’t always end up in prosecutions but they are increasingly being reported.

Plenty of patients in mental health hospitals have an awareness of what they are doing, that it is wrong and that is something the CPS would want to know when considering initiating proceedings, but in terms of “Capacity” that is an issue for the Court to determine having heard the facts of the case.

There are also occasions when prosecutions do not rally know what they are doing and prosecutions are initiated purely and simply to access treatment pathways under the Mental Health Act that can only be accessed via the Criminal Justice System. Without having the case papers it’s very difficult to make an informed comment.

If what Lisa is saying (and I have no reason to doubt her) that he is being treated on a secure unit, I suspect he is very unwell. From my experience securing a placement on a “secure unit” is very difficult, the numbers of these placements is limited, they are very very expensive and lower security and open wards are generally the preferred option.

If a treatment/ Hospital orders is secured at Court, then if we were talking about South Wales it could me a patient being detained at Caswell Clinic instead of Cefn Coed.

The reporting in the Daily Mail article is factual, but it is in my opinion misleading and very unfair. The guy has committed criminal offences, but a lot of pertinent information seems to have been deliberately omitted, you can work out why for yourself!
Diane Abbott’s son on 15:22 - Jan 1 with 3076 viewsbangorjack

Diane Abbott’s son on 14:48 - Jan 1 by majorraglan

Aspects of what you have written are correct, but some are wide of the mark and wrong.

Many years ago there was a tendency for these type of incidents to go unreported, but that has changed over the last few years and there is now a very strong emphasis on reporting assaults damage and similar incidents of this type to the police, they don’t always end up in prosecutions but they are increasingly being reported.

Plenty of patients in mental health hospitals have an awareness of what they are doing, that it is wrong and that is something the CPS would want to know when considering initiating proceedings, but in terms of “Capacity” that is an issue for the Court to determine having heard the facts of the case.

There are also occasions when prosecutions do not rally know what they are doing and prosecutions are initiated purely and simply to access treatment pathways under the Mental Health Act that can only be accessed via the Criminal Justice System. Without having the case papers it’s very difficult to make an informed comment.

If what Lisa is saying (and I have no reason to doubt her) that he is being treated on a secure unit, I suspect he is very unwell. From my experience securing a placement on a “secure unit” is very difficult, the numbers of these placements is limited, they are very very expensive and lower security and open wards are generally the preferred option.

If a treatment/ Hospital orders is secured at Court, then if we were talking about South Wales it could me a patient being detained at Caswell Clinic instead of Cefn Coed.

The reporting in the Daily Mail article is factual, but it is in my opinion misleading and very unfair. The guy has committed criminal offences, but a lot of pertinent information seems to have been deliberately omitted, you can work out why for yourself!

Fair point about an increasing drive to report all incidents, but I think the strength of the impetus behind this varies from hospital to hospital.

In this case, none of the three hospitals mentioned in the article are secure units. The last assault was just before Christmas and the judge has given him bail. So it does not appear that he is unwell enough for the court to consider a sec 37/41 or suchlike. Obviously these are assumptions based on the information in that one article, but it doesn’t feel as though these assaults are as a direct result of a serious mental illness (in my opinion).
Diane Abbott’s son on 15:32 - Jan 1 with 3045 viewsKilkennyjack

What about The Queens second son ?

Beware of the Risen People

Diane Abbott’s son on 15:36 - Jan 1 with 3032 viewsdickythorpe

Drakeford's son.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-45600558
Diane Abbott’s son on 15:47 - Jan 1 with 2998 viewsNotLoyal

Diane Abbott’s son on 12:42 - Jan 1 by londonlisa2001

Truly the Daily Mail scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Disgusting, bigoted little rag.

He was being treated as a psychiatric patient on a secure ward. Let’s all make out he’s an evil criminal though to get at his mother.

Shameful.

If he was being treated on a psychiatric ward (as you say) how come he met the cps threshold test to be charged?

OK I've changed it.

Diane Abbott’s son on 15:50 - Jan 1 with 2974 viewsunion_jack

Diane Abbott’s son on 15:47 - Jan 1 by NotLoyal

If he was being treated on a psychiatric ward (as you say) how come he met the cps threshold test to be charged?

I don’t think anyone is saying he shouldn’t be prosecuted because if his illness. He did wrong and must shoulder the blame.

It is the DM reporting that is in question who mention absolutely nothing about his mental state for obvious reasons. Sounds far worse if he was completely sane rather than having the issues he clearly does.

Diane Abbott’s son on 15:54 - Jan 1 with 2959 viewsNotLoyal

Diane Abbott’s son on 15:50 - Jan 1 by union_jack

I don’t think anyone is saying he shouldn’t be prosecuted because if his illness. He did wrong and must shoulder the blame.

It is the DM reporting that is in question who mention absolutely nothing about his mental state for obvious reasons. Sounds far worse if he was completely sane rather than having the issues he clearly does.

My point remains, if that's the case why did he meet the cps threshold test to be charged. The DM reporting or otherwise matters not, reality and context for me do.

OK I've changed it.

Diane Abbott’s son on 16:01 - Jan 1 with 2921 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Well if it gets to trial we will know a lot more of the background.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Diane Abbott’s son on 16:03 - Jan 1 with 2915 viewsunion_jack

Diane Abbott’s son on 15:54 - Jan 1 by NotLoyal

My point remains, if that's the case why did he meet the cps threshold test to be charged. The DM reporting or otherwise matters not, reality and context for me do.

I can’t answer that but in terms of context, I’d say his mental health should have been mentioned in the DM. No surprise, they chose not to making it sound as if he was more of an evil thug than a problematic character.

Diane Abbott’s son on 16:06 - Jan 1 with 2903 viewsNotLoyal

Diane Abbott’s son on 16:03 - Jan 1 by union_jack

I can’t answer that but in terms of context, I’d say his mental health should have been mentioned in the DM. No surprise, they chose not to making it sound as if he was more of an evil thug than a problematic character.

A quote from The Times.

In a statement on Tuesday, Scotland Yard said: “A man has been charged with assault following an incident at around 2.45pm Friday Nov 29 at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in King Charles Street, Westminster.

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024