Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T 01:31 - Mar 18 with 4637 viewsModeratorC

This is must win if Wales are to get to Tuesdays final v Poland or Estonia.

The Swansea influence on Wales and the Euro play off this Thursday 18th Mar 2024 09:00
Knock out football is with us on Thursday night when Wales take on Finland in a straight forward on the night winner takes all tie in Cardiff. (KO:7.45pm) The game is being screened LIVE and the winners progress to the final against either Poland or Estonia. That game will be held in Cardiff on Tuesday 26th Match again at 7:45pm, if Wales win … 0

Cabango out of the Wales squad ! Joe Allen on Wales recall **Latest 19th Mar 2024 08:00
Ben Cabango has withdrawn from the Wales squad for the crucial Euro play off on Thursday through injury. He has been replaced by thirty year old Morgan Fox of Queens Park Rangers. 1

Wales and the big night of football ahead (pictures) 21st Mar 2024 18:16
Wales will face Finland tonight with thousands of fans from across both countries in Cardiff for this must win game. 0

More to follow.

This post has been edited by an administrator
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 13:38 - Mar 18 with 1899 viewsRhonddaSwans

We will batter Finland.

But can anyone see us beating Poland?

Matty Cash + Lew

Sorry for being negative but I just can't see us doing it.

If we don't hopefully rob page will quit.
Then Steve Cooper can take over.

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 18:34 - Mar 18 with 1813 viewsSwans9

Big ask if we beat Finland we are going to need the luck of the Ukraine game when they couldnt score and D James to have his shooting boots on. I cannot see Poland not scoring so we have to go right at them.
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 19:33 - Mar 18 with 1782 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Stupid question but what’s the point of calling up four keepers?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 20:50 - Mar 18 with 1719 viewsKeithHaynes

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 19:33 - Mar 18 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

So they can increase the amount of keepers who haven’t played a game all season 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 09:41 - Mar 19 with 1567 viewsKeithHaynes

https://wwww.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62160/cabango-out-of-th

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 18:36 - Mar 19 with 1389 viewsRhonddaSwans

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 19:33 - Mar 18 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Perhaps because it is coming to the end of wayne and danny.

They can mentor the younger lads.
Personally I think it is stupid as well waste of a squad position.

We should be capping duel nationals young players to tie them down.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 18:45 - Mar 19 with 1373 viewsFlashberryjack

We'll need four goalies against Poland.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 20:10 - Mar 19 with 1320 viewsWhiterockin

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 13:38 - Mar 18 by RhonddaSwans

We will batter Finland.

But can anyone see us beating Poland?

Matty Cash + Lew

Sorry for being negative but I just can't see us doing it.

If we don't hopefully rob page will quit.
Then Steve Cooper can take over.

The Finland goalkeeper is captain of Bayer Leverkusen who are top of the German league and unbeaten all season. Meanwhile none of our keepers are first choice. I know its only one player, but I wouldn't be so confident.
Login to get fewer ads

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 20:28 - Mar 19 with 1296 viewsWhiterockin

Nice piece on Ben Davies.

Euro 2024 play-offs: Ben Davies - Wales and Tottenham Hotspur's reluctant star - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68511894
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 22:04 - Mar 19 with 1243 viewsmajorraglan

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 20:10 - Mar 19 by Whiterockin

The Finland goalkeeper is captain of Bayer Leverkusen who are top of the German league and unbeaten all season. Meanwhile none of our keepers are first choice. I know its only one player, but I wouldn't be so confident.

Indeed, they’ve got a top keeper and we’ve got an attack that can sometimes be a little toothless.

It’s by no means a certainty, but we are capable of winning if we play well. I was at the Millenium Stadium back in the day when Finland beat us 0 2, do they’ve got form for winning here.

If we come through that, if we play Poland it’ll be a very tough match. They’ll be well supported and we lost our 2 Nations League games to them last time out, that said we owe them one do who knows.
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 13:00 - Mar 20 with 1019 viewsRhonddaSwans

Can't anyone forge a passport for Harry Darling?

He would be in this squad if he was Welsh 💯🔥

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 20:15 - Mar 20 with 894 viewsFlashberryjack

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 13:00 - Mar 20 by RhonddaSwans

Can't anyone forge a passport for Harry Darling?

He would be in this squad if he was Welsh 💯🔥

I heard somewhere, that his mother was bitten by a Pembrokeshire corgi when she was pregnant with Harry, I'm sure that qualifies you to play for Wales.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 21:37 - Mar 20 with 851 viewsReslovenSwan1

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 18:34 - Mar 18 by Swans9

Big ask if we beat Finland we are going to need the luck of the Ukraine game when they couldnt score and D James to have his shooting boots on. I cannot see Poland not scoring so we have to go right at them.

Poland are playing badly. A win over Germany since they got a 1-0 over Wales in 2022. Since then a lot of draws and defeats including away at Moldova and Albania. Tough trips but routine wins for the Poles on form. They are not playing well and there for the taking if Wales are front foot and play the Leeds Utd pair together.

Wise sage since Toshack era

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 22:49 - Mar 20 with 820 viewsbuilthjack

The first Wales game I attended was v Finland in 1971.
We won 3-0.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 00:48 - Mar 21 with 796 viewsRhonddaSwans

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 20:15 - Mar 20 by Flashberryjack

I heard somewhere, that his mother was bitten by a Pembrokeshire corgi when she was pregnant with Harry, I'm sure that qualifies you to play for Wales.

😂

We will roll with that lets get pagey on the phone

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 00:52 - Mar 21 with 790 viewsRhonddaSwans

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 20:10 - Mar 19 by Whiterockin

Yeah did you see Leverkusen v Quarabag?

He conceded 4 goals in 2 games against minnows.

Leverkusen had 90+ goals in both games.

In the 2nd leg Quarabag were up 2 goals had a player sent off 70th min.

Finland could have a prime Peter Shilton and they are still gonna lose by 3 or 4 goals.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 15:51 - Mar 21 with 654 viewstheloneranger

Loads of Finnish supporters in Heidi's in Cardiff - tremendous atmosphere.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 16:59 - Mar 21 with 624 viewsscruffyjack

I can’t see Page lining up with anything other than five at the back with two defensive midfielders in front (Ampadu/James) with Wilson at ten and either Johnson/Brooks with Moore.
The lineup I’d love to see though:
Ward
Roberts Rodon Davies Williams
Ampadu
Wilson J James
Brooks Johnson D James

Tons of pace up top with overlapping full backs, what’s not to like?
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 18:37 - Mar 21 with 551 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales and the big night of football ahead (pictures) 21st Mar 2024 18:16
Wales will face Finland tonight with thousands of fans from across both countries in Cardiff for this must win game. 0

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 18:44 - Mar 21 with 544 viewsdantheswansman

I have no confidence whatsoever, playing Ramsey is admitting defeat, the guy is a bystander at best, a very silly cheerleader maybe, it shows all of Page's ambition playing that guy when Wales have looked monumentally better without him anywhere near the squad
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 18:48 - Mar 21 with 537 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales XI: Ward; Rodon, Mepham, Davies (C); C Roberts, Ampadu, J James, Williams; Wilson, Johnson, Brooks. Subs: Hennessey, King, Fox, Dasilva, Sheehan, Savage, D. James, Matondo, Broadhead, Cullen, Moore.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 19:04 - Mar 21 with 505 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Page doesn't have a clue.
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 19:12 - Mar 21 with 494 viewsRhonddaSwans

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 18:48 - Mar 21 by KeithHaynes

Wales XI: Ward; Rodon, Mepham, Davies (C); C Roberts, Ampadu, J James, Williams; Wilson, Johnson, Brooks. Subs: Hennessey, King, Fox, Dasilva, Sheehan, Savage, D. James, Matondo, Broadhead, Cullen, Moore.

That is a strong bench.

options to add pace or strength.

Head scratcher is how doesn't dan james start?

I personally would of went for
Moore up front

with Dan James Johnson on the wings.

With Dai Brookes behind them.

Don't worry lads this is gong to be a nice big win.

Not looking forward to the Poland game mind 😨😳

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 19:31 - Mar 21 with 466 viewsKeithHaynes

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 19:12 - Mar 21 by RhonddaSwans

That is a strong bench.

options to add pace or strength.

Head scratcher is how doesn't dan james start?

I personally would of went for
Moore up front

with Dan James Johnson on the wings.

With Dai Brookes behind them.

Don't worry lads this is gong to be a nice big win.

Not looking forward to the Poland game mind 😨😳

Impact off the bench.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 19:35 - Mar 21 with 454 viewsRhonddaSwans

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Wales v Finland 🇫🇮 : Euro Play Off Match Day T on 19:31 - Mar 21 by KeithHaynes

Impact off the bench.

I am looking forward to seeing Jordan James tonight.

I would of started Moore up top though.

I can't remember a single game for Wales ever that I have thaght Brennan is our no9.

Johnson and James could of run them ragged.
With the head on a stick moore to finish off one of our 20 crosses.

COME ON WALES !

Cullen to come off the bench and score tonight.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024