Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The police again 10:43 - May 9 with 2037 viewsDarran

Bloody twáts aye.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The police again on 11:01 - May 9 with 1491 viewsPentyrchJack

Absolutely shocking and also very dangerous to discharge a Taser around petroleum.

GM Police have referred this to Independent Police Complaints Commission but only after charging him with a concoction of charges not befitting the excessive action they took:

"He has since been charged with two counts of resisting a constable in the course of their duty, as well as single counts of driving at excess speed, not having vehicle insurance, being unfit to drive through drink and failing without reasonable excuse to cooperate with a preliminary test.

He was also charged with failing to stop when required to do so by police, and unnecessary travel."
[Post edited 9 May 2020 11:08]

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

The police again on 11:20 - May 9 with 1427 viewsCatullus

The police again on 11:01 - May 9 by PentyrchJack

Absolutely shocking and also very dangerous to discharge a Taser around petroleum.

GM Police have referred this to Independent Police Complaints Commission but only after charging him with a concoction of charges not befitting the excessive action they took:

"He has since been charged with two counts of resisting a constable in the course of their duty, as well as single counts of driving at excess speed, not having vehicle insurance, being unfit to drive through drink and failing without reasonable excuse to cooperate with a preliminary test.

He was also charged with failing to stop when required to do so by police, and unnecessary travel."
[Post edited 9 May 2020 11:08]

Not knowing what led up to this we don't know if it is a concoction but still, if those two officers couldn't detain that man without tasering him, are they fit to be Police?

They tell us not to use mobile phones at Petrol stations so just how dangerous would a taser be? If it has the potential cause a fire or explosion then surely in itself it is a sackable offence, endangering life and property of innocent people, the garage staff as well as the gentleman, his daughter and the officers themselves?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The police again on 11:23 - May 9 with 1414 viewsDr_Winston

The police again on 11:20 - May 9 by Catullus

Not knowing what led up to this we don't know if it is a concoction but still, if those two officers couldn't detain that man without tasering him, are they fit to be Police?

They tell us not to use mobile phones at Petrol stations so just how dangerous would a taser be? If it has the potential cause a fire or explosion then surely in itself it is a sackable offence, endangering life and property of innocent people, the garage staff as well as the gentleman, his daughter and the officers themselves?

I've seen people go so nuts that six coppers have been needed to restrain and detain them. With seemingly every herbert carrying knives these days then I don't blame them one iota for going down the safety first route.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The police again on 11:25 - May 9 with 1403 viewsdickythorpe

If he was pissed and driving with his own kid in the car , a tasering is a light punishment.
I'd have decked the cúnt.
The police again on 11:30 - May 9 with 1381 viewsCatullus

The police again on 11:23 - May 9 by Dr_Winston

I've seen people go so nuts that six coppers have been needed to restrain and detain them. With seemingly every herbert carrying knives these days then I don't blame them one iota for going down the safety first route.

That's as maybe but he hadn't gone berserk and they were at a petrol station. Aren't there rules about tasering, warnings to be given? It looked like the officer just pulled the taser and did it, no warning.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The police again on 11:48 - May 9 with 1334 viewsBest_loser

The police again on 11:30 - May 9 by Catullus

That's as maybe but he hadn't gone berserk and they were at a petrol station. Aren't there rules about tasering, warnings to be given? It looked like the officer just pulled the taser and did it, no warning.

Not sure the second discharge of the tazer was necessary either

Can't be easy to put your hands behind your back after the first one
The police again on 12:00 - May 9 with 1303 viewsNeath_Jack

The police again on 11:25 - May 9 by dickythorpe

If he was pissed and driving with his own kid in the car , a tasering is a light punishment.
I'd have decked the cúnt.

Quite right Dicky, people are too quick to have a go at the police these days.

I wonder if those grizzling in this thread, would be doing the same if that driver had killed one of their relatives prior to this. I doubt it somehow.

Although i will say that it does seem rather dangerous using the taser on the forecourt mind (I'd imagine they produce a spark at some point in their operation). Other than that, I have no problem with them nailing him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The police again on 12:24 - May 9 with 1262 viewsDarran

lol

Login to get fewer ads

The police again on 12:27 - May 9 with 1252 viewsNotLoyal

Not a good advert for Manchester coppers. But as ever, where’s the context.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The police again on 12:30 - May 9 with 1250 viewsCatullus

The police again on 12:00 - May 9 by Neath_Jack

Quite right Dicky, people are too quick to have a go at the police these days.

I wonder if those grizzling in this thread, would be doing the same if that driver had killed one of their relatives prior to this. I doubt it somehow.

Although i will say that it does seem rather dangerous using the taser on the forecourt mind (I'd imagine they produce a spark at some point in their operation). Other than that, I have no problem with them nailing him.

Equally we'd be grizzling if the use of a taser had caused a forecourt fire that killed innocent bystanders and destroyed property.

That's why a proportionate response is required.

Like I said, not knowing what led up to this makes it harder to judge but using that taser was wrong.

The police again on 12:33 - May 9 with 1240 viewsNeath_Jack

The police again on 12:30 - May 9 by Catullus

Equally we'd be grizzling if the use of a taser had caused a forecourt fire that killed innocent bystanders and destroyed property.

Like I said, not knowing what led up to this makes it harder to judge but using that taser was wrong.

Aye, and you'll quite clearly see that i voiced my concern over the taser on the forecourt. I don't know, maybe they are intrinsically safe, i don't know how they operate, but i doubt it.

As always however, the coppers are being put on trial via social media buy people who have no idea what has happened.
[Post edited 9 May 2020 12:38]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The police again on 12:37 - May 9 with 1231 viewsNotLoyal

Four times more at risk from catching the virus from this motorist too, by all accounts.
Another stat I’m sure which was reflected on before drawing the taser.

OK I've changed it.

The police again on 12:38 - May 9 with 1229 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Drunk driving and speeding with no insurance. What an utter c@nt he is assuming he's guilty.

If the copper has discharged a taser in dangerous circumstances he should be appropriately disciplined.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The police again on 12:43 - May 9 with 1211 viewsJackinexile1

The police again on 12:30 - May 9 by Catullus

He discharged the taser a second time, as the man didn't obey his order to put his hands behind his back.
The police again on 12:49 - May 9 with 1186 viewsCatullus

The police again on 12:43 - May 9 by Jackinexile1

He discharged the taser a second time, as the man didn't obey his order to put his hands behind his back.

I've never been tasered so I don't know how badly it affects you but as it's meant to make you easy to subdue, maybe he couldn't obey?

I'd love to see what that other customer had filmed, his evidence would be very important because it will probably have caught every word and he might have been filming earlier and so give the context needed to judge.

Still though, at a petrol station, wouldn't pepper spray have been better?

The police again on 12:52 - May 9 with 1180 viewsJinxy

God he had a fair few volts put across him mind. I bet he's like the Ready Brek kid now.

I wonder will they charge him - again.

*coat*
The police again on 13:03 - May 9 with 1144 viewsJackinexile1

The police again on 12:49 - May 9 by Catullus

I've never been tasered so I don't know how badly it affects you but as it's meant to make you easy to subdue, maybe he couldn't obey?

I'd love to see what that other customer had filmed, his evidence would be very important because it will probably have caught every word and he might have been filming earlier and so give the context needed to judge.

Still though, at a petrol station, wouldn't pepper spray have been better?

Agreed, no idea why they would need to taser him again while he is on the floor.
The police again on 13:05 - May 9 with 1139 viewsPentyrchJack

The police again on 12:52 - May 9 by Jinxy

God he had a fair few volts put across him mind. I bet he's like the Ready Brek kid now.

I wonder will they charge him - again.

*coat*

Must have been a reVOLTing experience...

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

The police again on 13:09 - May 9 with 1127 viewsCatullus

The police again on 13:05 - May 9 by PentyrchJack

Must have been a reVOLTing experience...

Ok that's enough, in fact it's AMPle.

Where's my coat.

The police again on 13:13 - May 9 with 1115 viewsJinxy

The police again on 13:09 - May 9 by Catullus

Ok that's enough, in fact it's AMPle.

Where's my coat.

Watt? I mean pardon?
The police again on 13:14 - May 9 with 1108 viewsJinxy

I wonder has he been allowed Ohm yet. That's it, that's me out.
The police again on 13:20 - May 9 with 1084 viewsNotLoyal

Captain Kirk had one and that was in the sixties, where is Captain Kirk ?

OK I've changed it.

The police again on 13:29 - May 9 with 1062 viewsDrizzy

Another sad case of disproportionate force used against a black person. You do wonder how the child will grow up to view the police.

No doubt the force will be justified by all the crimes he could have committed rather than the ones he actually did.

The vicious cycle goes round and round.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The police again on 15:32 - May 9 with 963 viewsDarran

The police again on 13:29 - May 9 by Drizzy

Another sad case of disproportionate force used against a black person. You do wonder how the child will grow up to view the police.

No doubt the force will be justified by all the crimes he could have committed rather than the ones he actually did.

The vicious cycle goes round and round.

Plus the child could grow up to view drink driving with little children in the car as being part of the norm too of course.

The police again on 16:10 - May 9 with 907 viewsmajorraglan

I suspect there’s more to this than we have seen. It’s diffcult to tell if this footage is from the garage CCTV or if it’s been filmed by a member of the public, if its the latter I would suggest something has happened to attract their attention. It doesn’t look good and using a taser on a garage forecourt is the most sensible thing I have ever seen, but if the Cops felt they needed to do it then they have to justify it.

A lot of police usually wear those Body Worn cameras, so it would be interesting to see if theses cops had them and if they were wearing them or had them turned on.

What’s the guy on the left of the screen doing, his hand is pixeled out, filming or smoking?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024