Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty 10:38 - May 31 with 3530 viewsThrasher6

For or against? I'm sure some mixing guru's could do a fairly decent job of reproducing the sounds of a live match and get it blasting out. Better than the emptiness...almost friendlyesque nature of matches I've watched lately...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 10:45 - May 31 with 2680 viewsthornabyswan

I think we tried it before for FA Cup ot league cup maybe.

And it was not well received at all.
Cant remember which game it was now.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 10:47 - May 31 with 2675 viewsSwanjaxs

Watching the NRL at the moment and they are using manufactured crowd noise, it is definitely the way to go, much better than the silence of the bundasliga 👍🏻

(on sky main events at the moment, give it a listen)
[Post edited 31 May 2020 10:48]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 11:00 - May 31 with 2654 viewsBest_loser

FOR
Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 11:41 - May 31 with 2611 viewsdickythorpe

Most clubs do it as there's so much foul language in many of the songs.
Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 11:48 - May 31 with 2599 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Might put our players off.

They're not used to noise.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 12:02 - May 31 with 2585 viewsMuteswan

It would come across as “white noise “on our super sound system.
Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 12:03 - May 31 with 2585 viewsTreorchyjack

I think something could be done for all matches, but perhaps add the sound to the TV stream and not at the stadium. A machine learning algorithm could sample all songs/chants/ noise over the past season or so...
Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 12:37 - May 31 with 2558 viewsThrasher6

At least when Matt Grimes takes a free kick they wont need to switch on the 'anticiptated goal sound'

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Login to get fewer ads

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 15:22 - May 31 with 2474 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We already do it. For a number of years, the 'Hymns and Arias' just before kick off has been boosted by the PA system.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 15:24 - May 31 with 2480 viewsJackinexile1

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 15:26 - May 31 with 2479 viewsLeonWasGod

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 15:22 - May 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We already do it. For a number of years, the 'Hymns and Arias' just before kick off has been boosted by the PA system.

Not lately.
Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 17:29 - May 31 with 2420 viewsSwansea93

The Korean football on BBC done it and it was much better

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 17:35 - May 31 with 2412 viewsgrabsplatter

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 15:22 - May 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

When was your last visit to the Liberty?
Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 17:57 - May 31 with 2391 viewsJackinexile1

Manufactured noise? F*ck I feel sick delete this thread.
Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 18:24 - May 31 with 2380 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Haven’t been since relegation then Dwight.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 19:56 - May 31 with 2334 viewsjack247

Against
Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 19:57 - May 31 with 2332 viewsjack247

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 18:24 - May 31 by Joe_bradshaw

Haven’t been since relegation then Dwight.

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 18:41 - Jun 2 with 2152 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 10:45 - May 31 by thornabyswan

I think we tried it before for FA Cup ot league cup maybe.

And it was not well received at all.
Cant remember which game it was now.

Didn't they do a piped "hymns and arias" before every PL home game?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 20:59 - Jun 2 with 2128 viewsLeonWasGod

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 18:41 - Jun 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Didn't they do a piped "hymns and arias" before every PL home game?

Yeah they did for a while nearer the end, but people complained and they stopped it some time ago. Certainly it's not been happening this season and I don't think it dod last (but it took me a while to cotton on). It actually helped I think, despite being cringeworthy.
Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 14:50 - Jun 6 with 2001 viewsairedale

Just watching Bayern Munich and they have introduced crowd noise and, imo, it improves the watching experience.

Favourite player Robert Lemondropski.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2020 14:52]
Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 15:24 - Jun 6 with 1989 viewsgrabsplatter

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 14:50 - Jun 6 by airedale

Just watching Bayern Munich and they have introduced crowd noise and, imo, it improves the watching experience.

Favourite player Robert Lemondropski.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2020 14:52]

It's the third live Bundesliga match I've seen recently & the first with crowd noise - definite improvement
Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 15:40 - Jun 6 with 1984 viewsPolskijack

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 15:24 - Jun 6 by grabsplatter

It's the third live Bundesliga match I've seen recently & the first with crowd noise - definite improvement

I assume the home team would keep up a constant barrage of their songs and none from the away team. Good when we are at home but at the away games the Jack Army make a big difference.
Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 15:55 - Jun 6 with 1977 viewsairedale

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 15:40 - Jun 6 by Polskijack

I assume the home team would keep up a constant barrage of their songs and none from the away team. Good when we are at home but at the away games the Jack Army make a big difference.

Is the crowd noise audible to the players as well?
Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 16:14 - Jun 6 with 1965 viewsPolskijack

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 15:55 - Jun 6 by airedale

Is the crowd noise audible to the players as well?

I'm probably being really twp I never even thought about this. As I said
[Post edited 6 Jun 2020 16:21]
Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 16:17 - Jun 6 with 1959 viewsSwanjaxs

Manufactured Crowd Noise at the Liberty on 15:40 - Jun 6 by Polskijack

It's definitely better than no noise at all, have to say though Bayer Leverkusen are playing the same song on a loop (with drums) all through the 90 minutes 😀

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024