Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watters to the scum? 20:14 - Jan 12 with 7755 viewsPolskijack

Just seen this on Stateside Jacks discord site. No idea if it is reliable or BS

"According to a friend who has a contact who works at Cardiff City, Watters is having a medical there tomorrow. Fee close to GBP2m, so we are priced out."
Watters to the scum? on 20:20 - Jan 12 with 3832 viewsBoundy

if true it wouldn't have paid anywhere near that figure , nor should we

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Watters to the scum? on 20:21 - Jan 12 with 3830 viewspencoedjack

Watters to the scum? on 20:20 - Jan 12 by Boundy

if true it wouldn't have paid anywhere near that figure , nor should we

He’s shite anyway
Watters to the scum? on 20:25 - Jan 12 with 3806 viewsBoundy

Watters to the scum? on 20:21 - Jan 12 by pencoedjack

He’s shite anyway

he's not 2 million pounds worth of shite

Watters to the scum? on 20:27 - Jan 12 with 3808 viewsChief

Like Wilson again if it happens.

Nice to have but better value elsewhere.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Watters to the scum? on 20:34 - Jan 12 with 3787 viewsHighjack

£2 million for a league two striker would be madness.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Watters to the scum? on 20:50 - Jan 12 with 3722 viewsDr_Winston

At least him being cup tied won't matter.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Watters to the scum? on 21:22 - Jan 12 with 3656 viewsReslovenSwan1

THe blue birds have a long history of signing the lastest fashioanble talent that comes along. Glatzel is one.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 22:23]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Watters to the scum? on 21:29 - Jan 12 with 3631 viewshobo

They haven't got any money
Login to get fewer ads

Watters to the scum? on 21:39 - Jan 12 with 3611 views34dfgdf54

That would hurt.

If true then fair play to that Tan guy considering he’s constantly slagged off he seems to back them regardless.
Watters to the scum? on 21:44 - Jan 12 with 3584 viewsHighjack

Watters to the scum? on 21:39 - Jan 12 by 34dfgdf54

That would hurt.

If true then fair play to that Tan guy considering he’s constantly slagged off he seems to back them regardless.

And yet they still get nowhere. If I were Tan I’d be pretty pissed off if I poured countless millions into a football club and end up with a team like that. I would take my belt to the manager if it wasn’t for the fear my trousers might slip down below my nipples.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Watters to the scum? on 21:55 - Jan 12 with 3549 viewsCatullus

I hope Crawley take out insurance in case anything happens to Watters on his way to Cardiff after he's signed and paraded as their player. The M25 can be well dodgy.

That's if it's true. Would Wateers sign for Cardiff if, as the Crawley bloke claims, several clubs are looking at him. Surely there'd be a better choice? Unless only Cardiff were dull enough to actually pay 2 million?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Watters to the scum? on 22:05 - Jan 12 with 3508 viewsFireboy2

If they have 2 million spare for a league 2 striker why dont they pay nantes what they owe them the fvcking shithouses.
Watters to the scum? on 22:12 - Jan 12 with 3509 viewsbuilthjack

Watters to the scum? on 21:44 - Jan 12 by Highjack

And yet they still get nowhere. If I were Tan I’d be pretty pissed off if I poured countless millions into a football club and end up with a team like that. I would take my belt to the manager if it wasn’t for the fear my trousers might slip down below my nipples.

If I was Tan I would kit them out in red again.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Watters to the scum? on 22:41 - Jan 12 with 3434 views34dfgdf54

Watters to the scum? on 21:55 - Jan 12 by Catullus

I hope Crawley take out insurance in case anything happens to Watters on his way to Cardiff after he's signed and paraded as their player. The M25 can be well dodgy.

That's if it's true. Would Wateers sign for Cardiff if, as the Crawley bloke claims, several clubs are looking at him. Surely there'd be a better choice? Unless only Cardiff were dull enough to actually pay 2 million?

Similar to Wilson situation I suppose, they chucked big money at a loan when no one else would.

Last parachute payment (only two seasons worth when you only stay up for a season I believe) so may want to try one last hurrah to sneak in play offs second half of season.

I haven’t actually seen the link where these rumours have come from though?
Watters to the scum? on 22:51 - Jan 12 with 3404 viewsGroo

Sounds like someone having a laugh, but if they do they do.

can't see it mind, sounds like they are trying to negotiate a Harris exit if you believe Anus's site.

Groo does what Groo does best

Watters to the scum? on 22:52 - Jan 12 with 3402 viewsGroo

I should add if they do have a habit of signing our targets we should orchestrate some donkeys to be targets in the press.

Groo does what Groo does best

Watters to the scum? on 22:55 - Jan 12 with 3393 viewsKeithHaynes

Watters to the scum? on 22:41 - Jan 12 by 34dfgdf54

Similar to Wilson situation I suppose, they chucked big money at a loan when no one else would.

Last parachute payment (only two seasons worth when you only stay up for a season I believe) so may want to try one last hurrah to sneak in play offs second half of season.

I can’t find anyone who gives this any credibility.
However, we can’t always be right.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Watters to the scum? on 22:56 - Jan 12 with 3387 viewsthornabyswan

Watters to the scum? on 22:41 - Jan 12 by 34dfgdf54

Nothing on there board about it so I'll there is a mention of them making what the Crewe manager called a disgusting offer for a right back 250k I think.

Most of there board just goes on about what a well run club we are are and how they are going to poach Cooper. Quite a few on there would like Cameron Toshack as manager.

But surely if they are getting shot of Harris they would keep any funds for the new manager.

We need 3 players though and would be mad to pay 2 million for a league 2 striker.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Watters to the scum? on 07:27 - Jan 13 with 3232 viewspencoedjack

Watters to the scum? on 22:51 - Jan 12 by Groo

can't see it mind, sounds like they are trying to negotiate a Harris exit if you believe Anus's site.

Believe & Anus’s site in the same sentence should never be used.

If they sack Harris will they claim he wasn’t there’s to not pay compo?
Watters to the scum? on 07:34 - Jan 13 with 3200 viewsDr_Winston

There seems to be an increasingly downbeat theme developing on the Sala case. Seems that they're beginning to accept that they're likely to lose, so that's £15m they're going to have to find on top of parachute payments ending.

It really could be shit or bust for them this season, especially as Vinny's business interests have taken a battering during Covid.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Watters to the scum? on 10:27 - Jan 13 with 3078 viewsWhiterockin

Watters to the scum? on 07:34 - Jan 13 by Dr_Winston

There seems to be an increasingly downbeat theme developing on the Sala case. Seems that they're beginning to accept that they're likely to lose, so that's £15m they're going to have to find on top of parachute payments ending.

It really could be shit or bust for them this season, especially as Vinny's business interests have taken a battering during Covid.

That £15M is closer to £20M when interest and costs are added on.
Watters to the scum? on 11:47 - Jan 13 with 3003 viewsBoundy

That's hell of a big sized collecting bucket

Watters to the scum? on 14:31 - Jan 13 with 2858 viewsthornabyswan

Watters to the scum? on 11:47 - Jan 13 by Boundy

That's hell of a big sized collecting bucket

Perhaps we should play tramps gypsies and theives when they visit the Liberty

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Watters to the scum? on 16:15 - Jan 13 with 2766 viewsVincent_Vega

Watters to the scum? on 22:51 - Jan 12 by Groo

A club with a small idea of what to do would've binned their manager at the turn of the year to give the replacement time to asses the squad and get their players in, luckily for us Card**f don't seem to be that club. Also shows Cardiff are jack flint contrary to what Anus and his band of merry fellows believe.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Watters to the scum? on 16:30 - Jan 13 with 2746 viewspikeypaul

Watters to the scum? on 21:29 - Jan 12 by hobo

They haven't got any money

£2 million more than us it would seem.

I forgot the 🇺🇸came here to take us to the next level 😂😂😂😀😂😂

Not willing to spend a $ but happy to pocket £100 million from our parachute payments.

They and the sell outs are far bigger scum than anything up the road.

Just remember it was the deceit and greed of these bar stewards that made £21 million of the fans/trusts money worthless, while they rode off into the sunset with millions.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2021 16:40]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024