Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇬🇧🇬🇧 GLASGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧ð 14:44 - Mar 7 with 2645 viewspikeypaul

Well done Rangers amazing season smashing the unwashed with a record breaking season and winning the league the earliest in Scottish history, for the 55th time whilst operating on a budget 1/2 of their main rivals.But with the massive compensation pay outs they are in line for from the scottish tax office for the malicious prosecution 10 years ago, which the tax office has now admitted, that will soon change,forcasted to be in the region of £100 million,£20 million already awarded a few weeks back.

Anyway great to see them back where they belong and walking the league.

[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 16:55]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 14:52 - Mar 7 with 1637 viewsHighjack

Bit like Barry Town.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 14:58 - Mar 7 with 1629 viewspikeypaul

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 14:52 - Mar 7 by Highjack

Bit like Barry Town.

Do you mean celtic are a bit like Barry? since they are 18 pts behind TNS almost as many as celtic are behind the champions of Scotland,Rangers.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 15:14 - Mar 7 with 1612 viewsthornabyswan

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 14:58 - Mar 7 by pikeypaul

Do you mean celtic are a bit like Barry? since they are 18 pts behind TNS almost as many as celtic are behind the champions of Scotland,Rangers.

Why do we care about 2 Glasgow teams.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 15:16 - Mar 7 with 1611 viewsChief

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 15:14 - Mar 7 by thornabyswan

Yea i wonder this.

I know Swansea has a sizeable 2nd / 3rd generation Irish immigrant population, so i can see some logic for having an affinity for Celtic.

Not sure about Rangers though?
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 15:17]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 15:21 - Mar 7 with 1588 viewstrampie

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 14:58 - Mar 7 by pikeypaul

Are you a Glasgow Rangers fan ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 15:27 - Mar 7 with 1579 viewsChief

Well yes i understand that may be the case for people from Glasgow and Ireland for supporting a team in the rivalry. But what does it have to do with people from South Wales and distinctly Swansea fans?

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 15:31 - Mar 7 with 1571 viewsKeithHaynes

This thread may last not a long time 😂🍾
Congratulations GRFC.
From a HMFC.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 15:43 - Mar 7 with 1543 viewsChief

So the people on here posting their joy at Rangers winning are devout protestants? Aren't there other protestant football clubs around? Why that particular Scottish club?

And the Celtic leaning fans are catholics?

Login to get fewer ads

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 15:46 - Mar 7 with 1539 viewsFireboy2

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 15:14 - Mar 7 by thornabyswan

Most of us don't.

Its the people who post about it that keep sectarianism going.
GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 15:52 - Mar 7 with 1514 viewsonehunglow

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 15:46 - Mar 7 by Fireboy2

Most of us don't.

Its the people who post about it that keep sectarianism going.

Is right.
These glasgow clubs rivalry is one of the fiercest because of religion-which kills millions a it always has done.

Take away the religion and the past Irish bitterness and you have 2 irrelevant clubs.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 16:10 - Mar 7 with 1509 viewshobo

Congrats to them on their first title. First of many if this season is anything to go by. Very impressive
GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 17:12 - Mar 7 with 1454 viewsjackrabbit

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 16:10 - Mar 7 by hobo

Congrats to them on their first title. First of many if this season is anything to go by. Very impressive

Yeah it’s been a while - 10:years I believe? Always nice to have a change once in a while. Celtic’s natural dominance was becoming a bit samey.

The EPL is becoming a bit like that this season - Man City opening up a 14 point lead. One horse races are always a bit of a bore. No good looking at Liverpool to compete this season- they’ve just lost at home to Fulham for gawd’s sake!

I suppose Liverpool and Celtic are just taking a breather ready for next season!
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 18:22]
GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 17:15 - Mar 7 with 1438 viewstrampie

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 15:52 - Mar 7 by onehunglow

Is right.
These glasgow clubs rivalry is one of the fiercest because of religion-which kills millions a it always has done.

Take away the religion and the past Irish bitterness and you have 2 irrelevant clubs.

How can they be 2 irrelevant clubs when they are 2 of the biggest clubs in the World.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 18:12 - Mar 7 with 1399 viewshobo

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 17:15 - Mar 7 by trampie

How can they be 2 irrelevant clubs when they are 2 of the biggest clubs in the World.

2 of the biggest in the World?!

What, top 10? Top 20? Where would you put them?
GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 18:13 - Mar 7 with 1392 viewstrampie

Both Celtic and Rangers have been in a European final since the start of this century.

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 18:23 - Mar 7 with 1386 viewsBrynmill_Jack

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 18:13 - Mar 7 by trampie

Both Celtic and Rangers have been in a European final since the start of this century.

So have Fulham

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 18:26 - Mar 7 with 1381 viewsjackrabbit

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 18:13 - Mar 7 by trampie

Celtic were the first British team to win the European Cup (aka now European Champions League) in 1967. Wonderful team to watch.
GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 18:44 - Mar 7 with 1363 viewsshingle

What you mean well done it is a Mickey mouse league where the same two teams win the thing because they have no competition, ok so now it was Rangers turn after a few troublesome years la de fcuking da.
GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 18:47 - Mar 7 with 1359 viewsbritferry

tut tut tut look at that lack of social distancing, what will wee jimmy have to say about it ??? It was all Salmonds fault no doubt

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 18:50 - Mar 7 with 1346 viewstrampie

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 18:26 - Mar 7 by jackrabbit

Celtic were the first British team to win the European Cup (aka now European Champions League) in 1967. Wonderful team to watch.

I rank that side as the best British club team ever.

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 19:00 - Mar 7 with 1344 views1983

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 17:15 - Mar 7 by trampie

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 19:09 - Mar 7 with 1333 viewspencoedjack

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 18:47 - Mar 7 by britferry

tut tut tut look at that lack of social distancing, what will wee jimmy have to say about it ??? It was all Salmonds fault no doubt

I can assure you if we get promoted I’ll be down the Liberty & I couldn’t care what Drakeford says.

Thinking about it the WA would probably do a new lockdown if we get promoted & open the pubs if the Basseys did.
GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 19:37 - Mar 7 with 1317 viewsBrynmill_Jack

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 18:50 - Mar 7 by trampie

I rank that side as the best British club team ever.

😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 20:07 - Mar 7 with 1270 viewstrampie

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 19:00 - Mar 7 by 1983

Didn't Rangers take 200,000 to the UEFA cup final not so long back ? and weren't they having close to 50,000 for third tier games in Scotland.

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 20:09 - Mar 7 with 1265 viewstrampie

GALSAGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND on 19:37 - Mar 7 by Brynmill_Jack

😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

I had the Celtic 67 team ranked 18th and the best English team ranked 19th last time I did a list.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024