Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
France 15:17 - Apr 27 with 2681 viewsKerouac

£2.3 trillion in debt (115% of GDP).
The largest Islamic population in Europe, which is of course the source of a steady drip, drip, of terroir attacks.
Cocked up the vaccine.
Only 40% of the French even want a vaccine according to a recent poll.
Co-leaders of the EU.

Not looking good is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

France on 15:42 - Apr 27 with 2237 viewsCatullus

Next time kilkenny brings up the UK debt I shall point him towards this.

The EU isn't all that some people like to believe and want the rest of us to fall for.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

France on 15:43 - Apr 27 with 2236 viewsDr_Winston

"a steady drip, drip, of terroir attacks"

If there's one thing the French won't stand for it's people having a go at their vineyards.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 19:01]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

France on 15:53 - Apr 27 with 2226 viewspencoedjack

France on 15:42 - Apr 27 by Catullus

The EU isn't all that some people like to believe and want the rest of us to fall for.

He seems to think if we get independence all the debt will remain England's & we will have a clean slate.

It amazes me how people bother replying to him.
France on 16:03 - Apr 27 with 2214 viewsVincent_Vega

France on 15:53 - Apr 27 by pencoedjack

He seems to think if we get independence all the debt will remain England's & we will have a clean slate.

I gave up a while back, why argue with him. Nothing anyone says no matter what evidence will make him even see a point that differs from that individuals 'niche' views.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

France on 17:09 - Apr 27 with 2165 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

France on 15:53 - Apr 27 by pencoedjack

The E.U wont accept Scotland or Wales if they do not have their own currency and are running at a deficit of more than 3%, too.

Scotland was found to be running in the mid 20's a few days ago and the last time I checked, Wales was around 16% (and that was before the pandemic).

It's honestly laughable and I'm grateful I can move a few miles East should enough people be fooled into voting for it.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

France on 17:33 - Apr 27 with 2144 viewsGroo

Amazes me that virtually every single Country is in debt.

TO WHO?

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/69-trillion-of-world-debt-in-one-infographic/

Rank Country Debt to GDP Gross Debt ($B) % of World Total
#1 🇺🇸 United States 104.3% $21,465 31.0%
#2 🇯🇵 Japan 237.1% $11,788 17.0%
#3 🇨🇳 China, People's Republic of 50.6% $6,764 9.8%
#4 🇮🇹 Italy 132.2% $2,744 4.0%
#5 🇫🇷 France 98.4% $2,736 3.9%
#6 🇬🇧 United Kingdom 86.8% $2,455 3.5%
#7 🇩🇪 Germany 61.7% $2,438 3.5%
#8 🇮🇳 India 68.1% $1,851 2.7%
#9 🇧🇷 Brazil 87.9% $1,642 2.4%
#10 🇨🇦 Canada 89.9% $1,540 2.2%
#11 🇪🇸 Spain 97.1% $1,386 2.0%
#12 🇲🇽 Mexico 53.6% $655 0.9%
#13 🇰🇷 Korea, Republic of 37.9% $652 0.9%
#14 🇦🇺 Australia 41.4% $588 0.8%
#15 🇧🇪 Belgium 102.0% $543 0.8%
I

Groo does what Groo does best

France on 17:37 - Apr 27 with 2138 viewsjohnlangy

France on 17:09 - Apr 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The E.U wont accept Scotland or Wales if they do not have their own currency and are running at a deficit of more than 3%, too.

Scotland was found to be running in the mid 20's a few days ago and the last time I checked, Wales was around 16% (and that was before the pandemic).

It's honestly laughable and I'm grateful I can move a few miles East should enough people be fooled into voting for it.

I wasn't going to say anything but perhaps you'll all join me and vote yes bearing in mind dyss's last para
France on 17:48 - Apr 27 with 2131 viewsCatullus

France on 17:33 - Apr 27 by Groo

Amazes me that virtually every single Country is in debt.

TO WHO?

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/69-trillion-of-world-debt-in-one-infographic/

Rank Country Debt to GDP Gross Debt ($B) % of World Total
#1 🇺🇸 United States 104.3% $21,465 31.0%
#2 🇯🇵 Japan 237.1% $11,788 17.0%
#3 🇨🇳 China, People's Republic of 50.6% $6,764 9.8%
#4 🇮🇹 Italy 132.2% $2,744 4.0%
#5 🇫🇷 France 98.4% $2,736 3.9%
#6 🇬🇧 United Kingdom 86.8% $2,455 3.5%
#7 🇩🇪 Germany 61.7% $2,438 3.5%
#8 🇮🇳 India 68.1% $1,851 2.7%
#9 🇧🇷 Brazil 87.9% $1,642 2.4%
#10 🇨🇦 Canada 89.9% $1,540 2.2%
#11 🇪🇸 Spain 97.1% $1,386 2.0%
#12 🇲🇽 Mexico 53.6% $655 0.9%
#13 🇰🇷 Korea, Republic of 37.9% $652 0.9%
#14 🇦🇺 Australia 41.4% $588 0.8%
#15 🇧🇪 Belgium 102.0% $543 0.8%
I

I've posted this before. Countries own other countries debts in a bizarre merry go round situation. If everybody put their heads together they could write off a large chunk of debt.

In an even more bizarre situation the Uk owes a large chunk of our debt to.....the UK. It's ridiculous.

This is where I get on my high horse, the situation says to me the debts are all part of the system used to control us plebs. They use debt to keep us in our place, to tell us we must pay more tax and accept worse services. It's why capitalism is a sham.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

France on 17:57 - Apr 27 with 2125 viewsfelixstowe_jack

In most cases the countries borrow of their own people in the forms of treasury bonds, NS&I accounts, premium bonds.
Most pension funds have over 50% of their assets in government bonds as they are guaranteed even they pay only about 1% in interest.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

France on 18:06 - Apr 27 with 2119 viewsDr_Winston

France on 16:03 - Apr 27 by Vincent_Vega

I gave up a while back, why argue with him. Nothing anyone says no matter what evidence will make him even see a point that differs from that individuals 'niche' views.

Something something Trident something.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

France on 18:41 - Apr 27 with 2100 viewshowenjack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9514863/Twenty-retired-French-generals-
France on 19:07 - Apr 27 with 2073 viewscontroversial_jack

France on 17:57 - Apr 27 by felixstowe_jack

In most cases the countries borrow of their own people in the forms of treasury bonds, NS&I accounts, premium bonds.
Most pension funds have over 50% of their assets in government bonds as they are guaranteed even they pay only about 1% in interest.

Govts, have no assets themselves, on;y what can be raised by tax and borrowing
France on 19:28 - Apr 27 with 2060 viewsCatullus

France on 17:57 - Apr 27 by felixstowe_jack

Yes but they sell those bonds to iother countries, then they buy other countries bonds and so own another countries debts, it's all a sham.

It's all smoke and mirrors. They are simply borrowing money from other countries that the tax payers have to pay back.

Then there's China, busy stockpiling debt, the rest of the world owes China roughly 6% of it's GDP, around 1.5 trillion. China will own countries that cannot pay. Beware the yellow peril they used to say, it could be very true.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 19:33]

France on 07:42 - Apr 28 with 1964 viewsKilkennyjack

France on 15:42 - Apr 27 by Catullus

I bring up the uk debt cos some posters, like Perch, really believe that England has a bank full of money that it generously uses to subsidise poor old useless wales.
He really believes that cos he watches the BBC and reads the Sun.

Whereas in fact the UK has huge debt.
Wales being poor is entirely down to Westminster decisions over decades following the decline of our heavy industries.

Wales can do a lot better independent as Ireland shows and Scotland will show.

There are no more chapels and no more coal pits, so get off your knees and help Cymru prosper.

PS
Beryl and Keith from Stoke who use Cymru as a cheap holiday park, well they can get to feck as well. Wales is not for sale.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 7:43]

Beware of the Risen People

France on 07:44 - Apr 28 with 1956 viewsKilkennyjack

France on 18:06 - Apr 27 by Dr_Winston

Something something Trident something.

Something something Total bollocks something

France on 07:45 - Apr 28 with 1954 viewsKilkennyjack

France on 17:37 - Apr 27 by johnlangy

I wasn't going to say anything but perhaps you'll all join me and vote yes bearing in mind dyss's last para

✊🏾 I am with you John 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

France on 08:03 - Apr 28 with 1953 viewsfelixstowe_jack

France on 07:42 - Apr 28 by Kilkennyjack

I bring up the uk debt cos some posters, like Perch, really believe that England has a bank full of money that it generously uses to subsidise poor old useless wales.

Wales being poor is entirely down to Westminster decisions over decades following the decline of our heavy industries.

There are no more chapels and no more coal pits, so get off your knees and help Cymru prosper.

PS
Beryl and Keith from Stoke who use Cymru as a cheap holiday park, well they can get to feck as well. Wales is not for sale.

It is the uk government that subsidies Wales and Scotland. England does not have it's own government . It is governed by the UK government in Westminster.
I do wish you would try to learn some basic facts before you post incorrect facts.

France on 09:48 - Apr 28 with 1938 viewsCatullus

France on 07:42 - Apr 28 by Kilkennyjack

PS

Wales really is subsidised by English tax payers, it's a fact.

Ireland isn't independent, it's in the EU, subservient to EU rules and EU laws.

There are still chapels, showing your ignorance again and the coal mines, we'd be closing them down anyway because of climate change helped along by burning fossil fuels, stop being so old fashioned, it's not 1984 anymore.

And yet more anto English bile kilky, the xenophobia is strong in this one....

France on 16:51 - Apr 28 with 1859 viewscontroversial_jack

France on 08:03 - Apr 28 by felixstowe_jack

It is the uk government that subsidies Wales and Scotland. England does not have it's own government . It is governed by the UK government in Westminster.
I do wish you would try to learn some basic facts before you post incorrect facts.

The Uk as a whole is in debt, so how can the Uk subsidise Wales and Scotland if it can't even balance it's own books?
France on 00:31 - Apr 29 with 1806 viewsAjack_Kerouac

French Generals threaten to overthrow Macron in open letter, Macron threatens to punish any serving soldiers involved...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/french-generals-face-punishment-for-coup-thre

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

France on 06:45 - Apr 29 with 1766 viewsbuilthjack

Now then. All these countries in debt.
To who?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

France on 07:35 - Apr 29 with 1754 viewsfelixstowe_jack

France on 16:51 - Apr 28 by controversial_jack

The Uk as a whole is in debt, so how can the Uk subsidise Wales and Scotland if it can't even balance it's own books?

Well unfortunately it does, perhaps if the UK allocated the same per person to each devolved government then it could start to pay of the national debt.
I doubt they will do that as it is UK government policy to give extra money, subsidies, to the poorer parts of the UK in the hope the devolved governments can spend it wisely.
A bit like the EU subsidies the poorer countries in the EU.

France on 08:21 - Apr 29 with 1739 viewsonehunglow

France on 09:48 - Apr 28 by Catullus

Wales really is subsidised by English tax payers, it's a fact.

Ireland isn't independent, it's in the EU, subservient to EU rules and EU laws.

There are still chapels, showing your ignorance again and the coal mines, we'd be closing them down anyway because of climate change helped along by burning fossil fuels, stop being so old fashioned, it's not 1984 anymore.

And yet more anto English bile kilky, the xenophobia is strong in this one....

Cat.
Morning
Beautiful Birkenhead had several Welsh chapels.It has considerable Welsh history with the Eisteddfodd being held there.Chuck in the countless Welsh streets in Toxteth and you have an area where the Welsh emigrated too for a better life.

It was also not only Irih navvies that dug the Birkenhead tunnel,which was a fore runner for many large urban tunnels .It still stands as an incredible piece of engineering and Wales ha his fingers all over this region.

Amazingly,they have no problems at all with the Welsh even though they till get treated with sullen sly racism. Try entering a shop (siop) in Bethesda or Betws Garmon and feel the "welcome"

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

France on 10:19 - Apr 29 with 1708 viewsbuilthjack

France on 17:37 - Apr 27 by johnlangy

Its a long way from Cimla

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

France on 23:22 - Apr 29 with 1612 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Remember when Macron was the great hope...

"The poll of 1,005 French people carried out from April 21-22 by Odoxa-Dentsu Consulting for La Presse Regionale found two-thirds (66 percent) do not want Macron to run again in next year's presidential election."

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024