Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You won’t be going to Palace Coops ( ooops ) 21:09 - Jun 8 with 3275 viewsKeithHaynes

Good source to this site tells us it’s a done deal.
Nuno.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 21:11 - Jun 8 with 1964 viewsKeithHaynes

As reported on Friday.

Nuno Espirito Santo nudges Cooper out of pole position for the Palace job 4th Jun 2021 08:00
With ultimatums the key topic this week at the Liberty, and Steve Cooper being mentioned in all manner of vacancies, especially Crystal Palace, Swansea City are very keen for a conclusion to Cooper’s future. 2

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 21:23 - Jun 8 with 1924 viewsjack247

It seems fairly apparent he’s had his head turned. I was initially on the fence about Cooper, don’t like his football, hate the way he deflects warranted criticism, but can’t argue with playoffs twice in two seasons.

Now I just want him to go and quickly. If it’s not Palace, hopefully it’s West Brom or Bournemouth or someone else. Last thing we need is to go into pre season not knowing if our manager is staying.
You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 21:41 - Jun 8 with 1879 viewsKeithHaynes

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 21:23 - Jun 8 by jack247

It seems fairly apparent he’s had his head turned. I was initially on the fence about Cooper, don’t like his football, hate the way he deflects warranted criticism, but can’t argue with playoffs twice in two seasons.

Now I just want him to go and quickly. If it’s not Palace, hopefully it’s West Brom or Bournemouth or someone else. Last thing we need is to go into pre season not knowing if our manager is staying.

Steve Cooper will be given an ultimatum today. Stay and do your job - or go ! 2nd Jun 2021 08:00
In a Swansea Independent EXCLUSIVE we can reveal today that Steve Cooper will be given a simple ultimatum this morning, and it isn’t hard to understand. Quite simply Cooper, who has been stalling on his Swansea future with numerous clubs after his signature will be told very clear. You are under contract, talk to us about your immediate future as a Swansea City coach, or move on and make sure the club you speak to can compensate your leaving. 0

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 21:42 - Jun 8 with 1861 viewsonehunglow

Yep,as I suggested,we were kidding ourselves higher profile or Prem clubs would be taken in by this cooper chap.
Im afraid it looks like we are stuck with him.If crowds come back he will turn them away.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 21:43 - Jun 8 with 1863 views34dfgdf54

He’s wanted out since Birch his biggest Allie left. He didn’t even rule out Derby when that become available when Cocu was sacked.

I’ve said on here a few times before I’d be absolutely amazed if a premier league side came calling, he probably applied for the Palace job but it was never on surely. West Brom maybe, but I see that going to Wilder or Wagner.

Not sure how we can ask players to commit to us with Cooper sending his agent here, there and everywhere while in the play offs.
You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 21:44 - Jun 8 with 1859 viewsKeithHaynes

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 21:42 - Jun 8 by onehunglow

Yep,as I suggested,we were kidding ourselves higher profile or Prem clubs would be taken in by this cooper chap.
Im afraid it looks like we are stuck with him.If crowds come back he will turn them away.

Problem is we don’t know what he has decided, plenty clubs out there.

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 21:53 - Jun 8 with 1834 viewsbuilthjack

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 21:43 - Jun 8 by 34dfgdf54

He’s wanted out since Birch his biggest Allie left. He didn’t even rule out Derby when that become available when Cocu was sacked.

I’ve said on here a few times before I’d be absolutely amazed if a premier league side came calling, he probably applied for the Palace job but it was never on surely. West Brom maybe, but I see that going to Wilder or Wagner.

Not sure how we can ask players to commit to us with Cooper sending his agent here, there and everywhere while in the play offs.

Coops gave Palace that big smile in the interview.
They thought he was a psychopath.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 22:00 - Jun 8 with 1814 viewsjack247

When he first came here he was like a kid in Disneyland. Now he’s had some relative success, I think he just sees us as a stepping stone. That’s fine, most players would be the same.

If he actually pimped himself out while we were still in the playoffs, it tells you all you need to know about the man.

I don’t like his playing style, no one can argue with his results but our trajectory isn’t going the right way. I’m not convinced he’ll be able to repeat top 6 unless we recruit very well.

Think it’s better for all concerned if someone takes him off our hands. If he was committed to us, I’d be on the fence, but it doesn’t look at all like he is.
Login to get fewer ads

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 22:03 - Jun 8 with 1807 viewsmax936

"Not sure how we can ask players to commit to us with Cooper sending his agent here, there and everywhere while in the play offs."

Did that genuinely happen though?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 22:19 - Jun 8 with 1766 views34dfgdf54

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 22:03 - Jun 8 by max936

"Not sure how we can ask players to commit to us with Cooper sending his agent here, there and everywhere while in the play offs."

Did that genuinely happen though?

Well it was reported his agent was at Selhurst Park for their fixtures towards end of season in directors box, should have added “if true” to my original post.
You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 22:30 - Jun 8 with 1736 viewsmax936

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 22:19 - Jun 8 by 34dfgdf54

Well it was reported his agent was at Selhurst Park for their fixtures towards end of season in directors box, should have added “if true” to my original post.

Naughty that, lacks respect for his current team /club, best he goes if it is true, we'll be second best to what he wants.
I know we all look for better opportunities and this is Football, but still, its a bit off.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 23:59 - Jun 8 with 1683 viewsKeithHaynes

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 22:19 - Jun 8 by 34dfgdf54

That was an odd one, could never get to the bottom of it as he changed agents that week.

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 07:47 - Jun 9 with 1559 viewsonehunglow

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 21:44 - Jun 8 by KeithHaynes

Problem is we don’t know what he has decided, plenty clubs out there.

Ive decided though

I 'll let Jim take over

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 08:56 - Jun 9 with 1507 viewsmonmouth

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 22:30 - Jun 8 by max936

Naughty that, lacks respect for his current team /club, best he goes if it is true, we'll be second best to what he wants.
I know we all look for better opportunities and this is Football, but still, its a bit off.

We need to look for a better opportunity. There must be at least 240,000,000 out there for us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 09:59 - Jun 9 with 1475 viewsChief

Nuno to palace fallen through apparently?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 10:07 - Jun 9 with 1463 viewsbuilthjack

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 09:59 - Jun 9 by Chief

Nuno to palace fallen through apparently?

Stevie the favourite again, followed by Steady Eddie

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 10:36 - Jun 9 with 1414 viewsKeithHaynes

Nuno says NoNo.
I can’t keep up with this 😂

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 10:40 - Jun 9 with 1406 viewsWhiterockin

Or wolves
You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 10:47 - Jun 9 with 1389 viewsKeithHaynes

Mind you I can’t see him going still, not now.

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 11:30 - Jun 9 with 1340 viewsWhiterockin

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 10:47 - Jun 9 by KeithHaynes

Can't be good for his reputation if he's continually in the running for jobs and they give it to other managers, clubs will question why. His stock is high at the moment the only way is down from here, unless he stays and gets promoted which I doubt.
You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 11:38 - Jun 9 with 1321 viewsraynor94

No, think we got him for another season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 11:46 - Jun 9 with 1297 views34dfgdf54

Palace will be in panic mode now I reckon. I do think there is a good chance now.
You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 11:54 - Jun 9 with 1274 viewsvetchonian

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 11:46 - Jun 9 by 34dfgdf54

Palace will be in panic mode now I reckon. I do think there is a good chance now.

As will we should he go

What "better" managers are there out there that will come to work under a meagre budget?

I see though WInter's mate Wagner is still available after not landing the West Brom gig

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 11:59 - Jun 9 with 1263 viewsKeithHaynes

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 11:46 - Jun 9 by 34dfgdf54

His ego won’t allow him to be second best

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 12:16 - Jun 9 with 1231 viewsjack_lord

You won’t be going to Palace Coops on 11:59 - Jun 9 by KeithHaynes

His ego won’t allow him to be second best

So Cooper leaving isnt the breaking news at 1

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024