Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? 14:25 - Jun 30 with 1017 viewsSwansIndependent

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? 30th Jun 2021 14:21
It has been confirmed that ex Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder is in talks today to take over at Craven Cottage. With the news yesterday of the pending appointment of Patrick Vieira at Crystal Palace, it’s looking even more likely the lack of new opportunity for Steve Cooper means he will be at the Liberty - at least in the immediate future. 0

Options running out - Click above
Click here to subscribe to us on Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 14:34 - Jun 30 with 991 views34dfgdf54

“Steve Cooper is really keen to get out of Swansea after their near miss in the play-offs last season. He was one on Crystal Palace’s radar and Fulham’s as well, but that’s seemingly not an option. But I was told last night that Chris Wilder is in talks with Fulham. I think that would be a really good appointment with his pedigree in the Championship.”

Keen to get out, but nowhere to go. I'm starting to think my doomsday prediction of him being paid off could well on the cards if we aren't careful Keith?
First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 14:36 - Jun 30 with 988 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cooper will be in the Swansea dugout this season by the looks of it. He will probably run down his own deal like Kenny Jackett did.

With no parchute and Guehi, Ayew gone he will do well to get Swansea in the top six again.

Piroe and Joseph will have to deliver big time.

Wise sage since Toshack era

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 14:52 - Jun 30 with 939 viewsonehunglow

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 14:34 - Jun 30 by 34dfgdf54

“Steve Cooper is really keen to get out of Swansea after their near miss in the play-offs last season. He was one on Crystal Palace’s radar and Fulham’s as well, but that’s seemingly not an option. But I was told last night that Chris Wilder is in talks with Fulham. I think that would be a really good appointment with his pedigree in the Championship.”

Keen to get out, but nowhere to go. I'm starting to think my doomsday prediction of him being paid off could well on the cards if we aren't careful Keith?

We have taken on baggage with Cooper. I saw through this guy and got called all sorts.

He really is uncommitted to the cause. Frankie Guidolin shames him for attitude.

He turns my stomach and has done for the best part of his tenure with us.

Feel free to delete Keith if this will cause upset.

We truly have to bin this guy . I could help if employed as I am a kent and would probably be up for constructive dismissal.

Friends and foes-we have to get rid .He will cost us and this will be a deep pruning of our club

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 14:59 - Jun 30 with 926 viewsNotLoyal

I think he could get us up this coming season.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 15:08 - Jun 30 with 911 viewsBadlands

Once again he promises much hope then shatters it.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 15:10 - Jun 30 with 904 viewsandypitt56

If he continues to play football like last year with the fans in the ground he will be sacked by November.
First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 15:12 - Jun 30 with 896 viewsThornburyswan

Just awaiting our American friends/Winter & Cooper’s ‘great to be back from our summer breaks & looking forward to building on last season’ press releases ;-)

I’m guessing late Friday or early Saturday.
First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 15:37 - Jun 30 with 838 viewsWhiterockin

Login to get fewer ads

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 15:43 - Jun 30 with 816 viewsItchySphincter

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 14:59 - Jun 30 by NotLoyal

I think he could get us up this coming season.

If he stays we will have to get behind him again. I hope it's more Cardiff away than the majority of other performances. We have the players.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 16:05 - Jun 30 with 751 viewsDr_Parnassus

It seems the £4.5m and £3.5m clause in the contact has worked exactly how it was designed fair play.

If he stays then he will have my support just as he has up until now.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 16:05 - Jun 30 with 759 viewsKeithHaynes

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 15:12 - Jun 30 by Thornburyswan

Just awaiting our American friends/Winter & Cooper’s ‘great to be back from our summer breaks & looking forward to building on last season’ press releases ;-)

I’m guessing late Friday or early Saturday.

That’s exactly what is expected, as stated yesterday mate, it’s inevitable.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 16:05 - Jun 30 with 757 viewsbuilthjack

Are the Swans asking too much money for Cooper and hi Steve team?
It seems that way.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 16:24 - Jun 30 with 705 viewsDr_Winston

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 16:05 - Jun 30 by builthjack

It seems that way.

I just don't think anyone is all that interested. If they truly thought he was their guy they'd come to a deal. There's no way the club would demand that kind of release clause if, as seems likely, they're just as keen for Cooper to sod off as he is.

To them he's a last resort if they can't sign up anyone better. It would almost be funny if it wasn't us likely to end up stuck with him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 16:26 - Jun 30 with 696 viewsDr_Parnassus

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 16:05 - Jun 30 by builthjack

It seems that way.

Not if they don’t want him to leave, which it appears now that they don’t. Then that’s the exact amount of money they should be asking.

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 16:28 - Jun 30 with 698 viewsThornburyswan

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 16:26 - Jun 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Not if they don’t want him to leave, which it appears now that they don’t. Then that’s the exact amount of money they should be asking.

Worry not Dr he’s available for free next summer.
First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 16:29 - Jun 30 with 688 viewsDr_Parnassus

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 16:28 - Jun 30 by Thornburyswan

Worry not Dr he’s available for free next summer.

Maybe, unless he signs a new contract which is entirely possible.

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 16:41 - Jun 30 with 666 viewsThornburyswan

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 16:29 - Jun 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Maybe, unless he signs a new contract which is entirely possible.

It is & if we are 10 points clear at the top come the New Year could even happen, then again . . .
First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 16:54 - Jun 30 with 636 viewsCatullus

If he's here at the seasons start then we have to get behind him and the team. We can only hope we have a more balanced team and play better football.

It's one thing to suffer dismal performances when at the top end of the table, if we are at the other end he'll soon be out the door.

Cooper really has to learn from last season. Fans will put up with a certain kind of play in tournament football, the comparisons with Southgate and the way England play are some evidence of that but fans will not stand such stuff over a 40 game stretch. Ok, some will apparently but the majority expect better.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 17:27 - Jun 30 with 568 viewsmax936

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 14:52 - Jun 30 by onehunglow

We have taken on baggage with Cooper. I saw through this guy and got called all sorts.

He really is uncommitted to the cause. Frankie Guidolin shames him for attitude.

He turns my stomach and has done for the best part of his tenure with us.

Feel free to delete Keith if this will cause upset.

We truly have to bin this guy . I could help if employed as I am a kent and would probably be up for constructive dismissal.

Friends and foes-we have to get rid .He will cost us and this will be a deep pruning of our club

If he is still here for next season, there's no good any of us harping on, we just got to back him and support the team Swansea City AFC, individuals don't matter as such its all about the Club and the squad of players.

We cannot do anything other than do it, as much has it may grind us. Buckle up for a fast ride Cowboy
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 17:30]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 17:32 - Jun 30 with 546 viewsonehunglow

First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ? on 17:27 - Jun 30 by max936

If he is still here for next season, there's no good any of us harping on, we just got to back him and support the team Swansea City AFC, individuals don't matter as such its all about the Club and the squad of players.

We cannot do anything other than do it, as much has it may grind us. Buckle up for a fast ride Cowboy
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 17:30]

We or at least I back the team. The manager can screw himself.

But I agree,we are stuck with cooper and can only hope by the time he leaves the damage will not be terminal.

I aint looking forward to this season.

It doesnt help when crowds will probably be allowed back which means I will no doubt have to gird my loins and show up at a few games.

Not many "friends" left now so I can go to the game and then fark off and sulk in the privacy of my car .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024