Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dhanda 21:53 - Jan 31 with 3314 viewsBillyChong

SSN reporting Dhanda was asked to take a pay cut to go out on loan to free up money for signings. No surprise he’s still here and not playing. Embarrassing.
Dhanda on 21:57 - Jan 31 with 2609 viewsFlashberryjack

He's about as much use to us as an ashtray on a motorbike.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dhanda on 22:02 - Jan 31 with 2559 viewspencoedjack

Dhanda on 21:57 - Jan 31 by Flashberryjack

This ^
Dhanda on 22:04 - Jan 31 with 2536 viewsmax936

Can you blame though, why should he have to make sacrifices.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Dhanda on 22:04 - Jan 31 with 2522 viewsangryjack

I wouldn't take a pay cut either...
Dhanda on 22:07 - Jan 31 with 2496 viewsKilkennyjack

Dhanda on 21:57 - Jan 31 by Flashberryjack

Dhanda would be light weight in the works 5 a side team, let alone the Championship.

A useless signing.

Beware of the Risen People

Dhanda on 22:10 - Jan 31 with 2467 viewsraynor94

I'm sure he will get a warm welcome if he appears at the Liberty again, stolen a living for to long.

( yes I know it's the. Com stadium)

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Dhanda on 22:10 - Jan 31 with 2452 viewsKeithHaynes

Dhanda on 22:07 - Jan 31 by Kilkennyjack

Dhanda would be light weight in the works 5 a side team, let alone the Championship.

A useless signing.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Dhanda on 22:12 - Jan 31 with 2426 viewsjasper_T

Don't think we have the same clout as Barcelona to get players to take a pay cut just because we don't want to pay them any more.
Login to get fewer ads

Dhanda on 22:19 - Jan 31 with 2362 viewsKilkennyjack

Dhanda on 22:10 - Jan 31 by KeithHaynes

🤣🤣

Beware of the Risen People

Dhanda on 22:21 - Jan 31 with 2324 viewsraynor94

How long has he left on his contract?

Dhanda on 22:24 - Jan 31 with 2292 viewspencoedjack

Dhanda on 22:21 - Jan 31 by raynor94

Till the summer I believe.

Can’t see him having many options then so best milk it in till then.
Dhanda on 22:28 - Jan 31 with 2247 viewsReslovenSwan1

Dhanda on 22:21 - Jan 31 by raynor94

Out of contract in the Summer. He will not take a pay cut to go early. Patterson will not stay without a pay rise. Both stay on same pay although no one is happy with the arrangements. Contracts eh? . Both sides need to honour them after signing them. Thats how the system works.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Dhanda on 22:28 - Jan 31 with 2243 viewsKeithHaynes

Dhanda on 22:24 - Jan 31 by pencoedjack

Can’t understand why he didn’t take the dc Utd thing.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Dhanda on 22:29 - Jan 31 with 2238 viewsjack_lord

Dhanda on 22:24 - Jan 31 by pencoedjack

Think I'd have him training with the 18s for his greed. This is a chance for him to get some time before he has to get a contract with a team.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Dhanda on 22:38 - Jan 31 with 2182 viewsangryjack

Dhanda on 22:29 - Jan 31 by jack_lord

Think I'd have him training with the 18s for his greed. This is a chance for him to get some time before he has to get a contract with a team.

Greed what you ranking about..its what he's entitled too...
Dhanda on 22:41 - Jan 31 with 2155 viewsraynor94

Dhanda on 22:38 - Jan 31 by angryjack

I thought you had to earn a wage, oops silly me he's a footballer (sic)

Dhanda on 22:43 - Jan 31 with 2133 viewsangryjack

Dhanda on 22:41 - Jan 31 by raynor94

I thought you had to earn a wage, oops silly me he's a footballer (sic)

It's a contract they give him...he's entitled to it..why should he have to take a pay cut to suit them c#nts...why don't the yank c#nts stop bleeding this club...
Dhanda on 22:45 - Jan 31 with 2119 viewsLuther27

Dhanda on 22:38 - Jan 31 by angryjack

Same as Patto really. Funny world when one guy won’t play for the same wage and another’s not picked to justify his wage.
Dhanda on 22:49 - Jan 31 with 2097 viewsReslovenSwan1

Dhanda on 22:45 - Jan 31 by Luther27

Same as Patto really. Funny world when one guy won’t play for the same wage and another’s not picked to justify his wage.

Yes the same point i tried to make above. Dhana will want to prove himself to get a deal in the Summer or he is unemployed.

DC United were interested. Swansea fans would be apoplectic if Swansea subsidised Dhanda's wages at DC.

With few new signing he needs to get his head down and graft.

Dhanda on 22:53 - Jan 31 with 2072 viewsLuther27

Dhanda on 22:49 - Jan 31 by ReslovenSwan1

Yes the same point i tried to make above. Dhana will want to prove himself to get a deal in the Summer or he is unemployed.

DC United were interested. Swansea fans would be apoplectic if Swansea subsidised Dhanda's wages at DC.

With few new signing he needs to get his head down and graft.

RM needs to pick him first though. Then again our first team squad is now so thin he’s guaranteed game time.
Dhanda on 23:01 - Jan 31 with 2046 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dhanda on 22:43 - Jan 31 by angryjack

It's a contract they give him...he's entitled to it..why should he have to take a pay cut to suit them c#nts...why don't the yank c#nts stop bleeding this club...

And he’s not?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dhanda on 23:07 - Jan 31 with 2018 viewsjack_lord

It is a contract they gave him on the understanding that he was good enough. He has not made that grade time and time again unfortunately. He has the chance to go out and be a footballer which he has turned down as he would have had a cut. He is going to have a much bigger cut come June and that is what I mean by greed.
I'm staying at my company because they pay me a lot and I'm not happy. Is it greed, yes to a point but I am going to take a pay cut as I want to enjoy my job more.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Dhanda on 23:12 - Jan 31 with 1996 viewsraynor94

Bleeding? Running a tight ship, I'd love to know what Bournemouth's wage bill is

Dhanda on 00:12 - Feb 1 with 1920 viewsjasper_T

Can't hold out for big transfer fees for one player and then moan that you can't force another player to take a pay cut. They're not slaves. Players are entitled to every single penny of what they were promised to bring them to a club and hand over their registration. If anyone's being greedy it's the club not willing to make up the difference in the lad's wages and let him go out to play.

It's not like he's choosing not to play or work for that money. If he was picked he'd be making a lot more with bonuses.
Dhanda on 01:49 - Feb 1 with 1874 viewsReslovenSwan1

Dhanda on 00:12 - Feb 1 by jasper_T

Can't hold out for big transfer fees for one player and then moan that you can't force another player to take a pay cut. They're not slaves. Players are entitled to every single penny of what they were promised to bring them to a club and hand over their registration. If anyone's being greedy it's the club not willing to make up the difference in the lad's wages and let him go out to play.

It's not like he's choosing not to play or work for that money. If he was picked he'd be making a lot more with bonuses.

Are you happy for Swansea city to subside Dhanda's wages to go to DC United for example? Fans would go nuts. Crewe could not afford to contribute much to his wages. Dhanda could have made big splash in the USA in a less physical league more suited to his game perhaps. Arriola is highly rated over there. Mentioning slavery is just plain daft. Dhanda can go on the bench if number are short.

No one should lecture Swansea city for not honouring contracts after paying Ayew £8m for two seasons. Narsingh did practically nothing for Swansea and refused to go on loan. By all account he did not impress Potter with his graft.

Borja another that hanged around until close to the end of his contract after 3 under achieving seasons.

Winners and losers but Swansea honour their contracts treat player properly and admit their mistakes. Their generosity does not extend to paying a disproportional amount of other team's wages.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024