| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread AFTERMATH 11:33 - Apr 19 with 8014 views | NotLoyal | It’s St George’s day when by all accounts a fictitious man killed a fictitious dragon. Let’s see how that goes. Chris Wilder ‘I couldn’t give a flying’ : Swans v Boro Latest ! 22nd Apr 2022 12:35Swansea City are on an impressive run of form and undefeated matches. Albeit the previous two games really should have been wins increasing the total points tally by four. That aside the swans go in to this game as confident as they have been all season, and determined to finish the season well. 1 Russell Martin’s dilemma with three games in a week for Swansea City 23rd Apr 2022 11:21There has to be a balancing act this week with three games coming up and Russell Martin wanting a big finish to the season. Set that against the supporters desire to see the likes of Cameron Congreve get more game time and there is a bit of a conundrum for the swans boss. 0 Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton, Joel Latibeaudiere; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Ryan Manning; Joel Piroe, Hannes Wolf; Michael Obafemi. Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Olivier Ntcham, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve. Middlesbrough: Luke Daniels, Anfernee Dijksteel, Marcus Tavernier, Jonny Howson (captain), Paddy McNair, Duncan Watmore, Sol Bamba, Marc Bola, Isaiah Jones, Josh Coburn, Riley McGree. Substitutes: Joe Lumley, Neil Taylor, Martin Payero, Andraz Sporar, Lee Peltier, Aaron Connolly, Folarin Balogun.
This post has been edited by an administrator |  |
| |  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 19:35 - Apr 21 with 2920 views | union_jack | We are of course going to lose this one. How do I know? I’m going! |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 20:11 - Apr 21 with 2908 views | onehunglow |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 19:35 - Apr 21 by union_jack | We are of course going to lose this one. How do I know? I’m going! |
I might dig the garden instead. Its been very dry here of late. Digging can be quite exciting. |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 23:27 - Apr 21 with 2859 views | STID2017 |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 19:35 - Apr 21 by union_jack | We are of course going to lose this one. How do I know? I’m going! |
Stay away then ! Nah we'll win this two nil and go 8 matches unbeaten |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 23:29 - Apr 21 with 2858 views | STID2017 |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 20:11 - Apr 21 by onehunglow | I might dig the garden instead. Its been very dry here of late. Digging can be quite exciting. |
Get the transistor on while digging. Going to be a good game and a great win for Swansea |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 08:34 - Apr 22 with 2805 views | union_jack |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 23:27 - Apr 21 by STID2017 | Stay away then ! Nah we'll win this two nil and go 8 matches unbeaten |
This is my first game since we’ll before lockdown. Quite looking forward to it. I think we’ll draw tbh but hope the performance is good and he uses some promising fringe players. |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 09:53 - Apr 22 with 2775 views | onehunglow |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 23:29 - Apr 21 by STID2017 | Get the transistor on while digging. Going to be a good game and a great win for Swansea |
I bought one assuming I could get Radio Wales .I can't a its Dub thing. I don't like Rob Phillips but Richard Shepherd was worse |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 12:46 - Apr 22 with 2727 views | KeithHaynes | Chris Wilder ‘I couldn’t give a flying’ : Swans v Boro Latest ! 22nd Apr 2022 12:35Swansea City are on an impressive run of form and undefeated matches. Albeit the previous two games really should have been wins increasing the total points tally by four. That aside the swans go in to this game as confident as they have been all season, and determined to finish the season well. 1 |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 14:16 - Apr 22 with 2669 views | STID2017 |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 09:53 - Apr 22 by onehunglow | I bought one assuming I could get Radio Wales .I can't a its Dub thing. I don't like Rob Phillips but Richard Shepherd was worse |
You mean DAB Dubs are VW's mun. I know what you mean though. DAB was supposed to mean we could listen to any radio from anywhere perfectly. Hasn't worked that way |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 16:04 - Apr 22 with 2624 views | vetchonian |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 09:53 - Apr 22 by onehunglow | I bought one assuming I could get Radio Wales .I can't a its Dub thing. I don't like Rob Phillips but Richard Shepherd was worse |
and dont start me on Idwal Roblin |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 17:02 - Apr 22 with 2596 views | Lorax |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 09:53 - Apr 22 by onehunglow | I bought one assuming I could get Radio Wales .I can't a its Dub thing. I don't like Rob Phillips but Richard Shepherd was worse |
I bought an MP3 player with a radio off Amazon for £7, the headphones cost me more, and it works perfectly. I listened to the Cardiff game in work. Sometimes the cheapo stuff is better! |  | |  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 19:16 - Apr 22 with 2525 views | 73__73 | 2-1 Att 17,515 [Post edited 22 Apr 2022 19:24]
|  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 19:36 - Apr 22 with 2550 views | A_Fans_Dad |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 17:02 - Apr 22 by Lorax | I bought an MP3 player with a radio off Amazon for £7, the headphones cost me more, and it works perfectly. I listened to the Cardiff game in work. Sometimes the cheapo stuff is better! |
It depends a lot on where you try to listen to it. It get's a few station in the valley I live in. Digital TV is the same and badly affected by the weather compared to the UVHF. |  | |  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 19:58 - Apr 22 with 2512 views | KeithHaynes | 2-2 17,640 |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 20:29 - Apr 22 with 2486 views | onehunglow |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 14:16 - Apr 22 by STID2017 | You mean DAB Dubs are VW's mun. I know what you mean though. DAB was supposed to mean we could listen to any radio from anywhere perfectly. Hasn't worked that way |
lol What about Dubbin then. Jumpers for goalposts,f'ggots for tea,getting your school shoes ruined,getting thrashed with a belt. |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 20:53 - Apr 22 with 2468 views | builthjack | 3-3 17,777 |  |
| Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.
|
|  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 23:01 - Apr 22 with 2388 views | swan_si |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 20:29 - Apr 22 by onehunglow | lol What about Dubbin then. Jumpers for goalposts,f'ggots for tea,getting your school shoes ruined,getting thrashed with a belt. |
Ah, the good old days, kids these days, can't get them out of the house. |  | |  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 23:32 - Apr 22 with 2382 views | STID2017 |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 20:29 - Apr 22 by onehunglow | lol What about Dubbin then. Jumpers for goalposts,f'ggots for tea,getting your school shoes ruined,getting thrashed with a belt. |
Apart from the last bit, yes playing football in school shoes and trousers. Kids today spoilt with replica kits and Nike trainers |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 08:30 - Apr 23 with 2331 views | RichardO |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 23:32 - Apr 22 by STID2017 | Apart from the last bit, yes playing football in school shoes and trousers. Kids today spoilt with replica kits and Nike trainers |
Those shoes were platform's! |  | |  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 09:22 - Apr 23 with 2280 views | STID2017 |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 08:30 - Apr 23 by RichardO | Those shoes were platform's! |
Aye remember having those ! Not very practical for football in the yard or 16 a side in Solva Park ! |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 11:53 - Apr 23 with 2217 views | Lorax |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 08:30 - Apr 23 by RichardO | Those shoes were platform's! |
Not in my year, it was all Adidas in secondary school. it was cheapy Greenflash in Primary school. |  | |  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 11:56 - Apr 23 with 2212 views | KeithHaynes | Russell Martin’s dilemma with three games in a week for Swansea City 23rd Apr 2022 11:21There has to be a balancing act this week with three games coming up and Russell Martin wanting a big finish to the season. Set that against the supporters desire to see the likes of Cameron Congreve get more game time and there is a bit of a conundrum for the swans boss. 0 |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 13:26 - Apr 23 with 2158 views | RichardO | Green flash shoes were considered expensive at one time. |  | |  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 14:00 - Apr 23 with 2132 views | KeithHaynes | Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton, Joel Latibeaudiere; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Ryan Manning; Joel Piroe, Hannes Wolf; Michael Obafemi. Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Olivier Ntcham, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve. Middlesbrough: Luke Daniels, Anfernee Dijksteel, Marcus Tavernier, Jonny Howson (captain), Paddy McNair, Duncan Watmore, Sol Bamba, Marc Bola, Isaiah Jones, Josh Coburn, Riley McGree. Substitutes: Joe Lumley, Neil Taylor, Martin Payero, Andraz Sporar, Lee Peltier, Aaron Connolly, Folarin Balogun. |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 14:02 - Apr 23 with 2125 views | KeithHaynes | Gone with his strongest side today. |  |
|  |
| Swansea City v Middlesbrough 21/22 : Matchday Thread UPDATED WEDS on 15:11 - Apr 23 with 1992 views | KeithHaynes | Boro High press, we need to get out of sleep mode. Decent free kick mind. |  |
|  |
| |