Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Eustace says I’m not interested 19:47 - Dec 5 with 3148 viewsKeithHaynes

That’s one down.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 19:51 - Dec 5 with 3114 viewsonehunglow

Xxxx him

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 19:51 - Dec 5 with 3120 viewsRhonddaSwans

I am going to throw two names into the hat.
With a coaching team

Ashley Williams as boss
Leon Britton assistant
Rangel Defence coach
Lee Trundle Attack coach

Now thats a team that bleeds Swansea!
[Post edited 5 Dec 2023 19:52]

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner 🏆 Predictions

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 19:54 - Dec 5 with 3091 viewsKeithHaynes

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 19:51 - Dec 5 by RhonddaSwans

With a coaching team

Ashley Williams as boss
Leon Britton assistant
Rangel Defence coach
Lee Trundle Attack coach

It does, but a huge gamble. The club needs to spend and spend big on quality to save another Duff situation, even if it means dropping the January transfer money.

This post has been edited by an administrator

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 19:57 - Dec 5 with 3073 viewsWhiterockin

With a coaching team

Ashley Williams as boss
Leon Britton assistant
Rangel Defence coach
Lee Trundle Attack coach

They would organise a good night out, but a football team never.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 19:59 - Dec 5 with 3055 viewsRhonddaSwans

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 19:54 - Dec 5 by KeithHaynes

It does, but a huge gamble. The club needs to spend and spend big on quality to save another Duff situation, even if it means dropping the January transfer money.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I was shocked we sacked a manger Keith to be honest.

We need an inspirational manager choice.

I would love to see el captain back.

What about Ash and Curtis?

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 20:01 - Dec 5 with 3029 viewsRhonddaSwans

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 19:57 - Dec 5 by Whiterockin

They would organise a good night out, but a football team never.

Rangel has been doing well in the u12s league?
😂

Ashley Williams would put the dressing room straight.

We have been linked with notts county's boss today.

I just want a manger who gets us

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 20:08 - Dec 5 with 2958 viewsunion_jack

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 20:01 - Dec 5 by RhonddaSwans

😂

What we need other than good manager is a shrewd, proven tactician. I’m fed up of seeing our team go out and play the predictable nonsense they have, certainly this season, no ideas at set pieces, all the same. Not enough off ball running. Just a little bit of invention now and again would be good. One from the training ground as a commentator would say.

Of course, what I’m asking for probably don’t come cheap.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 20:29 - Dec 5 with 2861 viewsonehunglow

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 20:08 - Dec 5 by union_jack

What we need other than good manager is a shrewd, proven tactician. I’m fed up of seeing our team go out and play the predictable nonsense they have, certainly this season, no ideas at set pieces, all the same. Not enough off ball running. Just a little bit of invention now and again would be good. One from the training ground as a commentator would say.

I’m looking for us to do the basics right and that includes giving nothing to the opposition ,having a captain with real fire in the belly and moving forwards rather than sideways ,even when behind .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 20:30 - Dec 5 with 2855 viewsjack247

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 20:08 - Dec 5 by union_jack

Remember when Potter used to change tactics a couple of times during games?

The last couple of years we all could have predicted how we’d set up a month in advance.
John Eustace says I’m not interested on 20:34 - Dec 5 with 2838 viewspembsjack

It might be a case of whoever is willing to come here. Realisation within the game that we are a bit of a basket case as a club?
John Eustace says I’m not interested on 20:35 - Dec 5 with 2826 viewsangryjack

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 20:01 - Dec 5 by RhonddaSwans

😂

Notts County boss,used to be our assistant until he fell out with russ...as for eustace probably don't want work fir these tanks if he had any sense
John Eustace says I’m not interested on 20:38 - Dec 5 with 2793 viewsKeithHaynes

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 20:34 - Dec 5 by pembsjack

It might be a case of whoever is willing to come here. Realisation within the game that we are a bit of a basket case as a club?

It’s time to stop making do mate, invest in quality.

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 20:42 - Dec 5 with 2778 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea need an experienced man that can bring good players with him. Swansea are being shown the way by Cardiff and this is a very bad optic. It is a role reversal and this has to be stopped.

Their international manager Bulut has brought in two Greek internationals and is lining another. Siopsis is the Leon lookalike Swansea could not find due to poor scouting. Martin bought league 1 players and only Darling has measured up. No one followed Duff.

The top players closing on 30 come because of links to the manager. Llorente knew Guidolin for example. Swansea need an experienced forward with craft and skill. An Euro Ashley Barnes of two years ago.

Wise sage since Toshack era

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 20:52 - Dec 5 with 2726 viewsSullutaCreturned

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 20:38 - Dec 5 by KeithHaynes

It’s time to stop making do mate, invest in quality.

I didn't think martin was making do?

Duff may have been but yes, the owners need to get this right and maybe our interim manager will hav put his hand up before the interviews start.
John Eustace says I’m not interested on 21:00 - Dec 5 with 2676 viewsmajorraglan

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 20:42 - Dec 5 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea need an experienced man that can bring good players with him. Swansea are being shown the way by Cardiff and this is a very bad optic. It is a role reversal and this has to be stopped.

Their international manager Bulut has brought in two Greek internationals and is lining another. Siopsis is the Leon lookalike Swansea could not find due to poor scouting. Martin bought league 1 players and only Darling has measured up. No one followed Duff.

The top players closing on 30 come because of links to the manager. Llorente knew Guidolin for example. Swansea need an experienced forward with craft and skill. An Euro Ashley Barnes of two years ago.

Some good points here. Previously it’s the Swans who’ve shown a bit of left field thinking with appointments, not sure who identified Cardiff’s manager but so far it looks like they seem to have made a decent appointment.

In terms of Martin, club has defo gone for the lower league / lower profile players probably looking to add value and then sell on for a profit, but not many are making the grade and looking like a polished gem.

I think the club needs someone with experience, who’s a good tactician and has good contacts for players. I appreciate scouting etc is probably Watson’s area, but it would be good if the new boss could assist with targets.
John Eustace says I’m not interested on 21:02 - Dec 5 with 2668 viewsmajorraglan

With a coaching team

Ashley Williams as boss
Leon Britton assistant
Rangel Defence coach
Lee Trundle Attack coach

Not for me thanks, they’ve got no managerial experience and it’s too big a gamble. Not sure some would even want it.
John Eustace says I’m not interested on 22:35 - Dec 5 with 2443 viewsRhonddaSwans

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 21:02 - Dec 5 by majorraglan

Not for me thanks, they’ve got no managerial experience and it’s too big a gamble. Not sure some would even want it.

remember garry monk in the premier league?

now that was a gamble

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 23:56 - Dec 5 with 2341 viewshowenjack

Roy Race ex Melchester Rovers and Alf Tupper fitness coach .
Billy the Fish g.k coach. You heard it here first.
John Eustace says I’m not interested on 06:59 - Dec 6 with 2163 viewsyatesie3

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 20:35 - Dec 5 by angryjack

Notts County boss,used to be our assistant until he fell out with russ...as for eustace probably don't want work fir these tanks if he had any sense

Wasn't it Bennett that he fell out with 👀 hence the reason he won't be coming back here anytime soon!
John Eustace says I’m not interested on 08:09 - Dec 6 with 2094 viewsangryjack

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 06:59 - Dec 6 by yatesie3

Wasn't it Bennett that he fell out with 👀 hence the reason he won't be coming back here anytime soon!

Thought it was like Williams, used be his assistant
John Eustace says I’m not interested on 08:27 - Dec 6 with 2069 viewsThurrockJack92

Oh no! anyway...
John Eustace says I’m not interested on 10:27 - Dec 6 with 1934 viewsBryanSwan

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 20:42 - Dec 5 by ReslovenSwan1

Have to agree with this, our tranfer business has been pretty atrocious minus a few outliers.
We never seem to bring in any sort of decent players from Europe anymore which is where the real value is.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 21:56 - Dec 6 with 1619 viewsyatesie3

John Eustace says I’m not interested on 08:09 - Dec 6 by angryjack

Thought it was like Williams, used be his assistant

Yeah, he fell out with Bennett rather than Russ did, if you know you know 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024