Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth 18:55 - Apr 4 with 3258 viewsSwansIndependent

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth 4th Apr 2024 18:50
Luke Williams is now under scrutiny regards the non selection of Mykola Kukharevych who many believe hasn’t been given any chance this season. He has twenty seven minutes of football in sixteen games and last played for one minute per game against Norwich, Leicester and Plymouth. He hasn’t started a game this term and has played just 135 minutes all season. 0

Had enough yet ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 19:16 - Apr 4 with 2246 viewsKeithHaynes

And time for the subscribers here to tell it how it is. Trust me the club will read everything.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 19:20 - Apr 4 with 2227 viewsbuilthjack

Is he fit?
He must be to travel and play 70 minutes.
Why did we pay £2million , then not give him a chance?
Answers are needed. Honest ones.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 19:33 - Apr 4 with 2196 viewsKeithHaynes

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 19:20 - Apr 4 by builthjack

Is he fit?
He must be to travel and play 70 minutes.
Why did we pay £2million , then not give him a chance?
Answers are needed. Honest ones.

It’s like ‘once upon a time in America’ but with another gang with more ammo.

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 19:41 - Apr 4 with 2176 viewsonehunglow

Wasn't it the function of the trust to ensure dialogue with our Club

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 19:47 - Apr 4 with 2160 viewsKeithHaynes

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 19:41 - Apr 4 by onehunglow

Wasn't it the function of the trust to ensure dialogue with our Club

They have recently, you have to give them credit.
The club refused to answer our questions in that forum, but this month they will.

TBH we have had enough of the lies.

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 19:59 - Apr 4 with 2145 viewsonehunglow

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 19:47 - Apr 4 by KeithHaynes

The club refused to answer our questions in that forum, but this month they will.

Refused!
Dear God.
It insults every fan including those no longer with us
Disgusting ,Keith
We have taken enough crap now.

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 20:52 - Apr 4 with 2077 viewsKeithHaynes

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 19:59 - Apr 4 by onehunglow

Refused!
Dear God.
It insults every fan including those no longer with us
Disgusting ,Keith
We have taken enough crap now.

And others will disagree but the manager is being roped in as well.

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 21:12 - Apr 4 with 2049 viewsjackrmee

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 20:52 - Apr 4 by KeithHaynes

And others will disagree but the manager is being roped in as well.

I agree in a way that he’s maybe not being truthful about Mykola, but he didn’t hint a few games ago that there was more to it and he was clearly uncomfortable answering questions on him.

But with the other players, when asked about injuries, in my humble opinion, he seems to be very honest.
States why Ashby isn’t in the squad.
Bashir injured. Why would we think otherwise on that one?
Honest that he doesn’t know details on Joes injury.

I can honestly see why people are upset with the Myko situation. I am myself. I really effin’ hope we don’t let him leave without giving him a shot. But I don’t blame Williams for it. They way he speaks, to me, seems honest in other situations, so I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and believe it will all come out in the wash soon

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 21:21 - Apr 4 with 2023 viewsKeithHaynes

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 21:12 - Apr 4 by jackrmee

I agree in a way that he’s maybe not being truthful about Mykola, but he didn’t hint a few games ago that there was more to it and he was clearly uncomfortable answering questions on him.

But with the other players, when asked about injuries, in my humble opinion, he seems to be very honest.
States why Ashby isn’t in the squad.
Bashir injured. Why would we think otherwise on that one?
Honest that he doesn’t know details on Joes injury.

I can honestly see why people are upset with the Myko situation. I am myself. I really effin’ hope we don’t let him leave without giving him a shot. But I don’t blame Williams for it. They way he speaks, to me, seems honest in other situations, so I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and believe it will all come out in the wash soon

Ben Cabango when mentioned for the QPR game ?
Hardly tactical, he was on the bench.

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 21:52 - Apr 4 with 1966 viewsjackrmee

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 21:21 - Apr 4 by KeithHaynes

Ben Cabango when mentioned for the QPR game ?
Hardly tactical, he was on the bench.

I’ll probably have to listen to it again, but maybe he got mixed up with the players he was talking about?
He said Cabango was injured and then put him on the bench?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 22:20 - Apr 4 with 1927 viewsKeithHaynes

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 21:52 - Apr 4 by jackrmee

I’ll probably have to listen to it again, but maybe he got mixed up with the players he was talking about?
He said Cabango was injured and then put him on the bench?

I’ve heard nothing to indicate he was mixed up. Just conflicting real time evidence regards Mykola and Ben Cabango.

However, fair play you are a sympathetic person, regardless of opinion that is a valuable trait.

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 23:25 - Apr 4 with 1875 viewsswan_si

Surely, you must know who " Shemmy" is?
Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 23:33 - Apr 4 with 1856 viewsswan_si

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 19:47 - Apr 4 by KeithHaynes

what questions went unanswered Keith? There was mention that the video had been edited, but there was no difference in the one posted from, I think the guys name was Harrison, and the official one. 🤷‍♂️
Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 23:40 - Apr 4 with 1851 viewsscruffyjack

What was the point of bringing in two wingers in January if we haven’t got a centre forward capable of getting on the end of crosses. If, for whatever reason, Mykola wasn’t fancied, why didn’t they try and send him out on loan and bring someone in.
Watching cross after cross being dealt with, by and large, easily by opposition defences, it strikes me that we just run out of ideas when that doesn’t work.
Baffling.
Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 00:24 - Apr 5 with 1825 viewsReslovenSwan1

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 23:40 - Apr 4 by scruffyjack

What was the point of bringing in two wingers in January if we haven’t got a centre forward capable of getting on the end of crosses. If, for whatever reason, Mykola wasn’t fancied, why didn’t they try and send him out on loan and bring someone in.
Watching cross after cross being dealt with, by and large, easily by opposition defences, it strikes me that we just run out of ideas when that doesn’t work.
Baffling.

Gyorkeres, Whittaker, Kuharevych. The cub cannot continue like this and expect to be successful. Cullen is better than the lot of them apparently according to managers. He is out of contract too.

Swansea city football club does not like strong centre forwards who can head the ball.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 07:40 - Apr 5 with 1760 viewsshandyjack

Surely Williams is protecting him in a way. Better to say in the press he has a knock or two than to come out and say ‘he’s crap you’

3 managers who all play different styles of football haven’t fancied him so there must be a reason in trg that we just are not seeing. If it was just Williams now leaving him out it would be suss but the fact all 3 leave him out tells me that the rumours that he’s a bad trainer and looks a million miles off it are true.

I’d like to see him given a chance though based purely off Cullen and Yates not being good enough either

Poll: Expectation for the season

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 08:42 - Apr 5 with 1711 viewsWhiterockin

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 07:40 - Apr 5 by shandyjack

Surely Williams is protecting him in a way. Better to say in the press he has a knock or two than to come out and say ‘he’s crap you’

3 managers who all play different styles of football haven’t fancied him so there must be a reason in trg that we just are not seeing. If it was just Williams now leaving him out it would be suss but the fact all 3 leave him out tells me that the rumours that he’s a bad trainer and looks a million miles off it are true.

I’d like to see him given a chance though based purely off Cullen and Yates not being good enough either

Thinking outside the box, is Kukharevych being protected because of psychological issues regarding the conflict and family back home, I could understand him then meeting up with players in a similar position for his countrys u21s. Clearly he is not injured and if he is not rated wouldn't he be playing in the u21s to try and develop him. If it was discipline issues, why did he spend that spell taking up a place on the bench.

To many questions without answers as usual.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 09:02 - Apr 5 with 1667 viewsonehunglow

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 08:42 - Apr 5 by Whiterockin

Thinking outside the box, is Kukharevych being protected because of psychological issues regarding the conflict and family back home, I could understand him then meeting up with players in a similar position for his countrys u21s. Clearly he is not injured and if he is not rated wouldn't he be playing in the u21s to try and develop him. If it was discipline issues, why did he spend that spell taking up a place on the bench.

If nothing else,it is both puzzling and concerning
Utter lack of trust

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 09:15 - Apr 5 with 1623 viewsKeithHaynes

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 23:33 - Apr 4 by swan_si

what questions went unanswered Keith? There was mention that the video had been edited, but there was no difference in the one posted from, I think the guys name was Harrison, and the official one. 🤷‍♂️

The forum questions.

And now this scenario.

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 11:02 - Apr 5 with 1546 viewsSTID2017

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 00:24 - Apr 5 by ReslovenSwan1

Gyorkeres, Whittaker, Kuharevych. The cub cannot continue like this and expect to be successful. Cullen is better than the lot of them apparently according to managers. He is out of contract too.

Swansea city football club does not like strong centre forwards who can head the ball.

So why did you disagree with OHL and down arrow him when he said the same thing in criticism of the club/owners ?
God forbid anyone should criticise the owners past or present.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 12:16 - Apr 5 with 1478 viewsonehunglow

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 11:02 - Apr 5 by STID2017

So why did you disagree with OHL and down arrow him when he said the same thing in criticism of the club/owners ?

He did what
I M being straight , for once, here and say I have never checked whom has down arrowed me
As for giving a monkeys , that ship has long sailed off into the sunset
Res is not a Swansea man and doesn't seem to have much time for Swansea Jacks
I don't have any pleasant memories at all of the dark damp depressing valley he lives in
I have and will slag off anyone I wish and only the Great Spirit in the sky will hold me to account
So there

Come clean indeed

Peace

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 14:07 - Apr 5 with 1407 viewsswan_si

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 09:15 - Apr 5 by KeithHaynes

The forum questions.

And now this scenario.

What questions went unanswered? As in, what were the questions.
Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 16:03 - Apr 5 with 1349 viewsReslovenSwan1

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 11:02 - Apr 5 by STID2017

The owners do not pick the team. Cooper refused to play and sign Gyorkeres because he was a long term prospect that needed cultivation. Cooper was short term and off if they failed to go up. Cooper was working for Cooper's interests not Swansea' s it seems. Martin did not want to play Whittaker. He asked them for a striker and they gave him league 1 s top scorer. The club gave Duff Mykola and Fletcher . Cullen players they did not. Swansea managers do not pick goalscoring strikers. They are all think short term not building something. Watson has to do this.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 17:21 - Apr 5 with 1291 viewsonehunglow

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 16:03 - Apr 5 by ReslovenSwan1

The owners do not pick the team. Cooper refused to play and sign Gyorkeres because he was a long term prospect that needed cultivation. Cooper was short term and off if they failed to go up. Cooper was working for Cooper's interests not Swansea' s it seems. Martin did not want to play Whittaker. He asked them for a striker and they gave him league 1 s top scorer. The club gave Duff Mykola and Fletcher . Cullen players they did not. Swansea managers do not pick goalscoring strikers. They are all think short term not building something. Watson has to do this.

Have to say I agree with most of that
Have an up arrow

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 19:10 - Apr 5 with 1239 viewsmax936

Time for the Swans to come clean and tell the truth on 08:42 - Apr 5 by Whiterockin

Might be on to something there Whitey, I posted about the conditions of his transfer fee, but he's had very little game time for that to have made any difference if there was such a condition etc

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024