Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Louza from Watford 09:21 - Aug 13 with 9388 viewsFerryjack123

Doing the rounds on X this morning with possibly Ronald moving in opposite direction.. What we thinking?
0
Louza from Watford on 09:36 - Aug 13 with 7349 viewsraynor94

I'd be surprised if they are willing to let him leave he was their stand out player last season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

1
Louza from Watford on 09:41 - Aug 13 with 7277 viewsonehunglow

Louza from Watford on 09:36 - Aug 13 by raynor94

I'd be surprised if they are willing to let him leave he was their stand out player last season


We would be having the best of that deal if that came off
Where’s the source?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Louza from Watford on 10:27 - Aug 13 with 7090 viewsGixerJack

I’m not seeing it to be perfectly honest
0
Louza from Watford on 10:38 - Aug 13 with 7010 viewsWhiterockin

Louza from Watford on 10:27 - Aug 13 by GixerJack

I’m not seeing it to be perfectly honest


Nor me, would we really pay enough to tempt their best player away even with Ronald as make weight. Im not convinced but I have been wrong before.
0
Louza from Watford on 16:14 - Aug 13 with 6358 viewsunion_jack

Not going to happen. Not in a month of Sundays. Move on.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Louza from Watford on 17:24 - Aug 13 with 6162 viewsonehunglow

Louza from Watford on 16:14 - Aug 13 by union_jack

Not going to happen. Not in a month of Sundays. Move on.


Keep it holy !
Sorry

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Louza from Watford on 18:50 - Aug 13 with 6003 viewsKeithHaynes

Rumours of a permanent deal this evening.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Louza from Watford on 18:56 - Aug 13 with 5967 viewsraynor94

Louza from Watford on 18:50 - Aug 13 by KeithHaynes

Rumours of a permanent deal this evening.


That is a suprise would be a great signing

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

0
Login to get fewer ads

Louza from Watford on 19:05 - Aug 13 with 5927 viewsFerryjack123

Louza from Watford on 18:50 - Aug 13 by KeithHaynes

Rumours of a permanent deal this evening.


Strong rumours Kieth? Or the usual fantasists on X?
0
Louza from Watford on 19:34 - Aug 13 with 5830 viewsDr_Winston

Don't really know much about him. These days I find myself having to Google players that the 12 year old me would have been fully aware of.

If he can relieve us from having to depend on Stamenic to get things moving then this transfer has my blessing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

0
Louza from Watford on 19:52 - Aug 13 with 5735 viewsWhiterockin

Louza from Watford on 19:34 - Aug 13 by Dr_Winston

Don't really know much about him. These days I find myself having to Google players that the 12 year old me would have been fully aware of.

If he can relieve us from having to depend on Stamenic to get things moving then this transfer has my blessing.


Two things in our favour. He is a DM which I believe we are crying out for and he lost the captaincy two weeks ago so may be a little peed. But I still think it is a very, very long shot.
1
Louza from Watford on 19:54 - Aug 13 with 5728 viewsDr_Winston

Louza from Watford on 19:52 - Aug 13 by Whiterockin

Two things in our favour. He is a DM which I believe we are crying out for and he lost the captaincy two weeks ago so may be a little peed. But I still think it is a very, very long shot.


You had me at "He is a DM".

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

0
Louza from Watford on 19:57 - Aug 13 with 5679 viewsWhiterockin

Louza from Watford on 19:54 - Aug 13 by Dr_Winston

You had me at "He is a DM".


DM playmaker apparently, to be honest I had to search to find that out. I'm still not convinced we will pay the money out to get him as he has 2 years left on his contract.
[Post edited 13 Aug 19:58]
0
Louza from Watford on 19:58 - Aug 13 with 5668 viewsOptimisticJack

Louza from Watford on 18:50 - Aug 13 by KeithHaynes

Rumours of a permanent deal this evening.


Would be hell of a signing if true.
Hope its true.

Optimisticjack

0
Louza from Watford on 19:58 - Aug 13 with 5664 viewsDr_Winston

Louza from Watford on 19:57 - Aug 13 by Whiterockin

DM playmaker apparently, to be honest I had to search to find that out. I'm still not convinced we will pay the money out to get him as he has 2 years left on his contract.
[Post edited 13 Aug 19:58]


"If" they are truly interested in Ronald it's a foot in the door I suppose.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

0
Louza from Watford on 20:03 - Aug 13 with 5610 viewsunion_jack

Louza from Watford on 19:52 - Aug 13 by Whiterockin

Two things in our favour. He is a DM which I believe we are crying out for and he lost the captaincy two weeks ago so may be a little peed. But I still think it is a very, very long shot.


I refer the honourable gentleman to my post above.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Louza from Watford on 20:47 - Aug 13 with 5427 viewsraynor94

Louza from Watford on 19:52 - Aug 13 by Whiterockin

Two things in our favour. He is a DM which I believe we are crying out for and he lost the captaincy two weeks ago so may be a little peed. But I still think it is a very, very long shot.


From what I've seen of him he dictates the play and is an excellent dead ball player

After the Almedia snub it certainly seems the type of player Matos wants

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

0
Louza from Watford on 20:56 - Aug 13 with 5360 viewsPawelAbbott

Sell Vipotnik and buy players like this who will add experience and drive to the team.
Match this up with a top, quality centre back and I will start getting excited for the season
1
Louza from Watford on 11:35 - Aug 15 with 4438 viewshowenjack

A very good player capable of playing the disguised killer ball . Very dangerous in the opposition 3rd.
0
Louza from Watford on 12:31 - Aug 16 with 3822 viewsraynor94

I see he's not in the starting 11 again today

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

0
Louza from Watford on 12:39 - Aug 16 with 3784 viewsFerryjack123

Not even in the squad
0
Louza from Watford on 12:56 - Aug 16 with 3734 viewsGVJack

Didn't know much about him so just watched a highlight reel (which I understand to do with caution) but looks a great technical player. Premier League standard.
0
Louza from Watford on 13:11 - Aug 16 with 3667 viewsraynor94

Watford observer reporting he's been left out of the squad as he wants to leave

I certainly hope its us

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

0
Louza from Watford on 13:29 - Aug 16 with 3614 viewsFerryjack123

Southampton in the mix too apparently and ironically thats who they got today
0
Louza from Watford on 13:54 - Aug 16 with 3522 viewsJJBomber

Louza from Watford on 13:29 - Aug 16 by Ferryjack123

Southampton in the mix too apparently and ironically thats who they got today


Also by way of irony, the transfer deadline day is 1st September. I wonder who the Swans play that evening???
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026