Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EE Mobile Phone line rentals 17:55 - Feb 24 with 1857 viewsmax936

Thieving tw@ts, Took out a 24 month contract with them last April and I've just been informed that they're increasing my tariff from March 31st, how can they do that when I've a set contract for 24 months ffs. I had a bad experience year's ago when they were Orange and had been with Tesco since until last April, gonna phone them, but not expecting a satisfactory response .

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 18:03 - Feb 24 with 1843 viewsJordan

In the contract it says about possible price hikes.
EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 18:22 - Feb 24 with 1815 viewsmax936

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 18:03 - Feb 24 by Jordan

In the contract it says about possible price hikes.

Yeah it does apparently, but my question is why do they do it and Tesco don't,

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 19:05 - Feb 24 with 1780 viewspikeypaul

Yes 1.3 % from March 31st rate of inflation yearly increase.

Got totally screwed over with 3.com last year when they billed me
for stuff on the phone I had totally no control over.

The Indian call centre were impossible to talk to, so I do not mind giving EE
an extra 50p a month instead of 3.com although it still does not make it right.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 19:13 - Feb 24 with 1761 viewsmax936

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 19:05 - Feb 24 by pikeypaul

Yes 1.3 % from March 31st rate of inflation yearly increase.

Got totally screwed over with 3.com last year when they billed me
for stuff on the phone I had totally no control over.

The Indian call centre were impossible to talk to, so I do not mind giving EE
an extra 50p a month instead of 3.com although it still does not make it right.

Its not is it, a contract is a contract, normally a contract can't be altered unless all parties agree, but its stated in their terms and conditions so that's that.

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 19:14 - Feb 24 with 1758 viewsdickythorpe

You can pull out max, a law came into effect saying so.
EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 19:22 - Feb 24 with 1749 viewsmax936

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 19:14 - Feb 24 by dickythorpe

Yeah maybe so, will have to give them a ring, but I'll no doubt have to pay for the rest of the cost of the phone, whatever that'll be.

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 19:28 - Feb 24 with 1737 viewsmorningstar

Been with Vodafone for 10 years now. Have 4 contracts with them and would never go anywhere else. Even when they f**k up, they put it right. Upgraded my wifes phone three weeks ago, but no signal in the house, they sent another, but same problem. changed to an LG but she didn't like it. She now has a galaxy 6 edge for £24 a month and got £150 credit off our next bill for all the trouble! Moral of the story is, don't change provider for the best deals available. Stay loyal to the provider your with and they will treat you as a valued customer.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 20:02 - Feb 24 with 1697 viewsmax936

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 19:28 - Feb 24 by morningstar

Been with Vodafone for 10 years now. Have 4 contracts with them and would never go anywhere else. Even when they f**k up, they put it right. Upgraded my wifes phone three weeks ago, but no signal in the house, they sent another, but same problem. changed to an LG but she didn't like it. She now has a galaxy 6 edge for £24 a month and got £150 credit off our next bill for all the trouble! Moral of the story is, don't change provider for the best deals available. Stay loyal to the provider your with and they will treat you as a valued customer.

Tried that with Tesco, before I moved, but they wouldn't budge from 30 quid a month for a S5, so I found a deal online through a comparison site that gives me a 1000mins in calls, unlimited texts and 2g of data for 23 quid, so I pitched in for that, the package was a lot better than what Tesco were offering and for 7 quid less.

Login to get fewer ads

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 20:16 - Feb 24 with 1682 viewssketty_jack

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 19:13 - Feb 24 by max936

Its not is it, a contract is a contract, normally a contract can't be altered unless all parties agree, but its stated in their terms and conditions so that's that.

It's in your contract though. They all do it in line with the retail price index. If they didn't then in 50 years we'd all be paying the same for our contracts but in real terms the price would have gone down.
EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 20:25 - Feb 24 with 1674 viewsJohnw102

get a sim free phone then go to https://www.giffgaff.com have been with them 5 years no contract I pay £7.50 a month for 500mb 4g unlimited texts and 250 mins. Works off the O2 network so excellent coverage.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 23:25 - Feb 24 with 1562 viewspikeypaul

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 19:14 - Feb 24 by dickythorpe

Not if its in the contract,which it is.

Google "mse forum EE 1.3% increase" and have a read.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 23:49 - Feb 24 with 1543 viewsGlyn1

Thanks for the tip: here's the article about it from Martin Lewis (Money-Saving Expert): http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/phones/2016/02/ee-and-o2-customers-face-13
[Post edited 24 Feb 2016 23:51]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 03:48 - Feb 25 with 1498 viewsLoyal

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 18:22 - Feb 24 by max936

Yeah it does apparently, but my question is why do they do it and Tesco don't,

It's like anal sex mate, some do, some don't, some will always say no and then some change their minds eventually and have a little pop at it.

If it's in the terms and conditions you will always end up with a chocolate knob when you take a contract out with EE.

I'll be buggered as to the reason why though.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 20:42 - Feb 25 with 1375 viewsmax936

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 03:48 - Feb 25 by Loyal

It's like anal sex mate, some do, some don't, some will always say no and then some change their minds eventually and have a little pop at it.

If it's in the terms and conditions you will always end up with a chocolate knob when you take a contract out with EE.

I'll be buggered as to the reason why though.

You're a one you

Ain't bothered phoning them, it'll just be a waste of time and a phone call.

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 22:25 - Feb 25 with 1331 viewsmorningstar

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 20:02 - Feb 24 by max936

Tried that with Tesco, before I moved, but they wouldn't budge from 30 quid a month for a S5, so I found a deal online through a comparison site that gives me a 1000mins in calls, unlimited texts and 2g of data for 23 quid, so I pitched in for that, the package was a lot better than what Tesco were offering and for 7 quid less.

The clue is in the name Max. Tesco = supermarket. Vodafone= mobile phone provider.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 23:33 - Feb 25 with 1305 viewsLeonisGod

I'm with Vodaphone. No troubles with billing but their reception is awful.
EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 08:52 - Feb 26 with 1218 viewskarnataka

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 20:02 - Feb 24 by max936

I get unlimited calls, unlimited texts and 3gb data for £15.99 on EE which is better than you're paying £23 for so the 1.3% increase by EE is fine by me! In fact, for the same £23 you're paying, my son gets unlimited calls, unlimited texts and 6gb data, also on EE.
EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 09:03 - Feb 26 with 1209 viewsWarwickHunt

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 20:16 - Feb 24 by sketty_jack

It's in your contract though. They all do it in line with the retail price index. If they didn't then in 50 years we'd all be paying the same for our contracts but in real terms the price would have gone down.

Only if you had a 50 year contract...
EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 09:41 - Feb 26 with 1191 viewsnantywatcher

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 23:33 - Feb 25 by LeonisGod

I'm with Vodaphone. No troubles with billing but their reception is awful.

I completely lost my signal at home, in the Ogmore Valley (for over 2 months) Rang Vodafone and said I wanted to cancel contract, after ten minutes of arguing they issued me with a booster device worth £70) and refunded a months rental cost to my bank account. The booster works brilliantly.
Have a go!
EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 10:03 - Feb 26 with 1176 viewsmax936

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 08:52 - Feb 26 by karnataka

I get unlimited calls, unlimited texts and 3gb data for £15.99 on EE which is better than you're paying £23 for so the 1.3% increase by EE is fine by me! In fact, for the same £23 you're paying, my son gets unlimited calls, unlimited texts and 6gb data, also on EE.

I'm on EE though, so maybe l should phone them and ask them for the extra data and calls that lm paying the same price as your lad pays and who is getting the better deal.

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 10:05 - Feb 26 with 1176 viewsdickythorpe

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 08:52 - Feb 26 by karnataka

Really paying £15.99 for all that with EE?
EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 10:24 - Feb 26 with 1167 viewspikeypaul

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 10:03 - Feb 26 by max936

I'm on EE though, so maybe l should phone them and ask them for the extra data and calls that lm paying the same price as your lad pays and who is getting the better deal.

You'll need to nearing the end or out of contract for them to change the terms.

If you are out of contract EE have 1/2 price on sim only pay monthly for the 1st 3 months.

Unlimited mins and texts 4gb data £9 1st 3 months £18 next 9 months. Works out £15.75 per month for 12 months.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2016 10:31]

EE Mobile Phone line rentals on 11:37 - Feb 26 with 1146 viewswaynekerr55

Well in my experience orange were useless

O2 have been great to be fair

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024