Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
summer transfer 17:13 - Apr 24 with 5999 viewsthomasJack

What do you want to happen in the transferwindow???

Poll: Next signing

summer transfer on 17:14 - Apr 24 with 5247 viewsshandyjack

we get the right manager in and trust him with a good sized budget and let HJ nowhere near it bar the contract dealings

Poll: Expectation for the season

summer transfer on 17:31 - Apr 24 with 5200 viewsportsidejack

summer transfer on 17:14 - Apr 24 by shandyjack

we get the right manager in and trust him with a good sized budget and let HJ nowhere near it bar the contract dealings

complete back 4 to start with
summer transfer on 17:34 - Apr 24 with 5184 viewsSmellyplumz

Sack all the team sign siggy and fab back on and get another team

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

summer transfer on 17:35 - Apr 24 with 5172 viewsDafyddHuw

In the transfer window, I want us to sign 15 unknowns who are worldbeaters. They will cost us £100 between them and will only want £10 p.w. in wages.

What do you wnt to happen in the transfer window?
summer transfer on 17:36 - Apr 24 with 5155 viewsKingBony

Fab can piss off as well the shitehouse,

How many saves has he made of note this season

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

summer transfer on 17:38 - Apr 24 with 5130 viewspencoedjack

summer transfer on 17:35 - Apr 24 by DafyddHuw

In the transfer window, I want us to sign 15 unknowns who are worldbeaters. They will cost us £100 between them and will only want £10 p.w. in wages.

What do you wnt to happen in the transfer window?

I want all the fickle fans to be sold to Man City.

Some of the posts on here today almost certainly makes me think they have not been around when things were really shite
summer transfer on 17:45 - Apr 24 with 5098 viewsthomasJack

2 proven players that can score a lot goal.. Yes they probably cost alot but so be it....... If FG is not our manager next season then a proven manager that knows what it takes

Poll: Next signing

summer transfer on 17:48 - Apr 24 with 5072 viewsGeoffThom

summer transfer on 17:38 - Apr 24 by pencoedjack

Some of the posts on here today almost certainly makes me think they have not been around when things were really shite

I was there and it's past tense get over it this is the here and now ,and if we're not carful we'll be back there
Login to get fewer ads

summer transfer on 17:50 - Apr 24 with 5051 viewsGeoffThom

Anybody else reckon we got the wrong ayew
summer transfer on 17:51 - Apr 24 with 5052 viewsLandore_Jack

Stop living in the past FFS. Look forward not back.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 17:52]

#backtojack

summer transfer on 17:51 - Apr 24 with 5048 viewsSmellyplumz

summer transfer on 17:48 - Apr 24 by GeoffThom

I was there and it's past tense get over it this is the here and now ,and if we're not carful we'll be back there

Just because we used to be shit it's OK to be shit again and don't say nothing... Ok

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

summer transfer on 18:14 - Apr 24 with 4987 viewsphact0rri

People are always going to react to a poor match.. no matter if the club was a nine match winning streak it would still be, the moment it drops "Those lousy bums, sucking their millions of quid. Off the pitch the lot of 'um"

Just football supporters.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

summer transfer on 18:31 - Apr 24 with 4919 viewscl81227

summer transfer on 18:14 - Apr 24 by phact0rri

People are always going to react to a poor match.. no matter if the club was a nine match winning streak it would still be, the moment it drops "Those lousy bums, sucking their millions of quid. Off the pitch the lot of 'um"

Just football supporters.

We have got away with it this season.Probably because there are three worse teams than us, but if we don't strengthen in the summer, we are in for another long hard season. Unfortunately we have players who have been great for the swans over many years, but without pace or power, you cant survive in the Prem. Todays game very much like like last week, poor in the final third in both halves. We cant defend the basics, which is truly unforgivable. Tayls, Leon, Ash Rangel, your time is up sorry guys
summer transfer on 18:40 - Apr 24 with 4866 viewsRancid

We're very partiicular and slow in the transfer markets especially with big priced players.I'd like a huge clear out but I can see but a few leaving and a few coming in.Nothing too drastic.
summer transfer on 19:14 - Apr 24 with 4792 viewsJBT95

summer transfer on 18:31 - Apr 24 by cl81227

We have got away with it this season.Probably because there are three worse teams than us, but if we don't strengthen in the summer, we are in for another long hard season. Unfortunately we have players who have been great for the swans over many years, but without pace or power, you cant survive in the Prem. Todays game very much like like last week, poor in the final third in both halves. We cant defend the basics, which is truly unforgivable. Tayls, Leon, Ash Rangel, your time is up sorry guys

Williams time up?

Whoever writes this drivel should not be allowed back into the Liberty.

One bad game in how many?

I think people are forgetting Leicester are top of the league, yes they are no Man U of the late 90s, but they are top.
summer transfer on 19:19 - Apr 24 with 4771 viewsploppy

I'd like to see John Stones go to Man City.
summer transfer on 19:22 - Apr 24 with 4756 viewsGeoffThom

summer transfer on 19:14 - Apr 24 by JBT95

Williams time up?

I think people are forgetting Leicester are top of the league, yes they are no Man U of the late 90s, but they are top.

Open your eyes our back four are shambolic all year and yes Williams is one of them ,he's even said so himself
summer transfer on 20:17 - Apr 24 with 4696 viewscl81227

summer transfer on 19:22 - Apr 24 by GeoffThom

Open your eyes our back four are shambolic all year and yes Williams is one of them ,he's even said so himself

Top of the league they might be., but at least beat us playing top of the league football. That was just shocking. end of. Do you want to use to apply that same sentiment as last week. Oh wait for it. Newcastle are second from bottom, yet we saw the same failings last week as well. Unfortunately if you pick up premier league wages, week in week out, then you need to defend the basics. Not challenging for balls in the air. Gifting the opposition goals by sloppy lazy passing. Sorry fella, but that don't cut it with me. Not just Williams, the defence as a unit cannot defend.
N/A. on 21:30 - Apr 24 with 4579 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 1:12]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

summer transfer on 22:23 - Apr 24 with 4506 viewsjasper_T

summer transfer on 19:14 - Apr 24 by JBT95

Williams time up?

It's not just one bad game though, is it. We've been weak at set pieces since he joined.

No one notices he's the problem because he never misses games, crafty sod.
summer transfer on 22:45 - Apr 24 with 4457 viewsMorganator100

We are having a huge over reaction to the latest results in wanting so many players in and out.

We are safe and the players are just going through the motions. The same can be said of other teams as well, Watford, Stoke, Bournemouth WBA etc.

I'd be looking at 2 full backs, a creative midfielder in the Pablo Hernandez mould and a centre forward.

More than who we get in, it's who we get rid of that will be important.
summer transfer on 22:46 - Apr 24 with 4450 viewssP7qupUf

We need a complete back 4. Full backs with pace who can pass and cross accurately and a big physical presence at centre back. That's for starters as you build any team from the back.
summer transfer on 07:08 - Apr 25 with 4337 viewsblaine_scfc

summer transfer on 22:46 - Apr 24 by sP7qupUf

We need a complete back 4. Full backs with pace who can pass and cross accurately and a big physical presence at centre back. That's for starters as you build any team from the back.

It obviously won't happen because we wouldn't have the funds to replace, or the time. But in my opinion the squad needs a huge overhaul to atleast be competitive in this league next year. The following players need replacing because they are not up to standard.

Rangel - Not necessarily bomb out, maybe a coaching role
Naughton
Fernandez
Taylor
Routledge
Cork
Britton - same as Rangel. Shouldn't be starting now.
Gomis
Paloschi
Ayew - pains me to say it, just doesn't fit into our "style" if you can even call it that.
summer transfer on 09:24 - Apr 25 with 4264 viewsWarwickHunt

summer transfer on 19:22 - Apr 24 by GeoffThom

He's captain of Wales...

We should have cashed in and replaced him when we could. He's got another 2 years on top dollar thanks to our so called director of football.

We've still got the two worst full-backs in the league despite spending £10m to replace them.

My Summer transfer wish is that Jenkins has no more involvement in transfers than signing the cheques.
(Robson-Kanu and SInclair can f*ck off too - we've already got enough lemons to start a shop).
summer transfer on 09:35 - Apr 25 with 4244 viewsjasper_T

summer transfer on 09:24 - Apr 25 by WarwickHunt

He's captain of Wales...

We should have cashed in and replaced him when we could. He's got another 2 years on top dollar thanks to our so called director of football.

We've still got the two worst full-backs in the league despite spending £10m to replace them.

My Summer transfer wish is that Jenkins has no more involvement in transfers than signing the cheques.
(Robson-Kanu and SInclair can f*ck off too - we've already got enough lemons to start a shop).

The thing about Ash is that there's never been any actual interest from a bigger side (apart from maybe Brenda, vetoed by The Committee). His name gets into the papers a lot during transfer windows due largely to his agent but there have been no genuine bids.

He's a good defender for us but he's too small and gets caught out when isolated too easily to step up to a team that won't defend in numbers. Doesn't fit the requirements of bigger clubs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024